Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,250 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:47 PM

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself (36982 Views)

Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / The Problem With Fine Boys / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by winkmart: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Dirty girl.. See her clothe
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by jaxxy(m): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2018
So now shes a writer. Lol
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by jaymejate: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2018
So she de here
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by blessedweapon(m): 9:01am On Jan 15, 2018
AverageAnnie:
Nairalanders no get any chill. ...But she made sense In that her joke of a letter,,and why are you guys angry over it

You're pretty.
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by efficiencie(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2018
Belafonte:
See the ahabby-looking thing sef. A woman that cannot take the pains to properly dust off spilt powder from her blouse before a silly, entitled rant. Also suffering from impulsive outbursts. Which sane man will wait for you to ambush him after a meeting with his God to recharge his spirit man? You are the very thing he came to church to pray not to encounter. What a twãt.

grin

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by idu1(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2018
You are mad
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by olowobaba10: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2018
a
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by Kampack: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2018
Alariiwo:
She is just a desperate hustler looking for maga..

Reason why it's not advisable to pick girls from church. Most of them are fake

For many of them, that's the primary reason for going to church. The hunt for maga that'll carry their liabilities. They never make good wives. If you dare marry them, you have just successfully married problems.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by blessedweapon(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2018
publicenemy:

Do you know your mother could have been a prostitutes before she met your father? Do you know things she has done behind your father's back since they got married? Are you even sure you are your father's child? Do you know if girlfriend could be a prostitute? Do you know your future wife could currently be working as a prostitute?

You just go online insulting people without care for their feelings

Like one prostitute too many grin grin grin

People bad mouth shaa
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by reality17(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2018
KushyKush:
She is dumb jare.

See as one eye is bigger than the other grin

She read the comments here on nairaland and discovered she is a cheap, dirty and unattractive olosho.

She no know say nairalanders don't have time to asslick unlike Facebookers grin

she is now lying about her stories being frictional.

Be proud about your profession you are a cheap slut

I know you are reading this and you are a nairalander. tongue

Ashewo!!!! grin

See how u wasted ur energy typing for anoda persons heagache... Ah! And u are a guy ooooo... Even a lady will never do such
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by basmur(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2018
martyns303:

NL has always been huge, the day I heard a House of Rep. member mention NL, I knew this is no child's play.

sure bro.
NL is one of the few platform that offers the masses the opportunity to pen their views, expect this forum to have direcet/indirect influence on some of their decisions making.
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by joenor(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2018
SO? angry
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by Divay22(f): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2018
Chai
She'll see this one again na grin grin grin Excess insult
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by contactmorak: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2018
martyns303:

NL has always been huge, the day I heard a House of Rep. member mention NL, I knew this is no child's play.

NL is the 9th most visited site in the whole of Nigeria!
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by jimbson: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2018
rapcy:
Earlier thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/4289157/young-lady-writes-all-fine

Obviously, the lady, Gloria Omommaty Kennedy got upset because someone posted her message on social media. Well here is her angry message.
grin

More here:
http://www.dizboy.com/2018/01/update-on-lady-who-wrote-letter-to-all.html?m=1

#smokes!!!!! u don reach here toooo?
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by Xisnin(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2018
KushyKush:
She is dumb jare.

She read the comments here on nairaland and discovered she is a cheap, dirty and unattractive olosho.

she is now lying about her stories being frictional. Because say na you dey write stories for Avengers abi?Pele oh doctor Strange writer. grin

Ashewo!!!!

Jobless fool, if you don't know the meaning of a slut and also don't know the difference between
fictional and frictional, how do you hope to progress in life?
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by ivolt: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2018
KushyKush:
She is dumb jare.

she is now lying about her stories being fictional...because say na you dey write stories for Avengers abi?Pele oh doctor Strange writer. grin

Ashewo!!!! grin

A single condom would have prevented this abomination.
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by charain: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2018
KushyKush:
She is dumb jare.

she is now lying about her stories being fictional...because say na you dey write stories for Avengers abi?Pele oh doctor Strange writer. grin

Ashewo!!!! grin

You think she is a slut like all the women in your family?
Yes, she complained that she is not being approached by men the same way most women
do when with their friends. Does that make her a slut?
No, there are many women out there who aren’t prostitutes, next time don’t judge others with your personal experience.
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by HarryJinkai: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2018
those people defending her now, una be her caretaker BF ni? or her papa
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by sogud(m): 9:44am On Jan 15, 2018
rapcy:
Earlier thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/4289157/young-lady-writes-all-fine

Obviously, the lady, Gloria Omommaty Kennedy got upset because someone posted her message on social media. Well here is her angry message.
grin

More here:

Aunty no b fyt na
y is ur cloth dirty
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by Ishilove: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2018
It obviously was a joke but jobless Nigerians with nothing better to do with their time insulted her. When we tell them to read more and expand their horizon they will not hear, which is why they can't recognise a joke even if it grows claws and scratches tribal marks into their faces.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2018
rapcy:

grin

More here:

you bloggers are fools
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by AceDomino(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2018
She's trending already in joor
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by Lexusgs430: 10:12am On Jan 15, 2018
Nairaland already a household name......
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by kipesco(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2018
This one strong o. You shared on Twitter abi Facebook but you no want to be reviewed on NairaLand. Sorry, your village people don do you something. grin

Anyways, I go soon launch makeup store, I believe say you go patronize me wella. My stuffs na from US. Those your Church guy go trip for u after u use my makeup. cheesy

http://www.triqet.com

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2018
only you: "my stories are fictions, real. ..."
which one we wan believe? why u dey defend your self sef? u need award from the church fiancees and hubbys be warned!
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by publicenemy(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2018
blessedweapon:

Like one prostitute too many grin grin grin

People bad mouth shaa

Auto correct
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by ceononi: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2018
publicenemy:

Do you know your mother could have been a prostitutes before she met your father? Do you know things she has done behind your father's back since they got married? Are you even sure you are your father's child? Do you know if girlfriend could be a prostitute? Do you know your future wife could currently be working as a prostitute?

And you care about people's feelings with what you wrote.....

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by Evegreen: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2018
Alariiwo:
She is just a desperate hustler looking for maga..

Reason why it's not advisable to pick girls from church. Most of them are fake

No. That's not enough reason to establish that fallacy generally about ladies in church.
Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by DonBobes(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2018
martyns303:

I tel u say top ARMY GENERALS , de here during der leisure times. Naso i c my former oga wey b MG (nw retired tho) on NL. Oh boy naso i run log out n enta as guest, abeg i no wan use MESS as my 1 room BUNGALOW abeg. Lemme come n b going please

Re: The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself by balmofgilead: 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
publicenemy:

Chaiii thank u for making me laff!hahahaaaaahaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Answer To A Very Simple Dating Question! / Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections / What Do Men Offer In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.