Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,563 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. (41417 Views)

Unilag Mermaid With Green Hair Gets Arrested (VIDEO) / Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
Amazing or not?

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by Mariangeles(f): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
What an imagination!

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wheres lalasticlacla sef shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by muhammed50(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria, where everything is Talent.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by abiambo(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
i doubt its imagination... i can bet this is more than wat that boy can imagine, i feel he has seen stuff. first question is:
is the boy from a riverine community?
Mariangeles:
What an imagination!

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
abiambo:
i doubt its imagination... i can bet this is more than wat that boy can imagine, i feel he has seen stuff. first question is:

18 Likes

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by Emekus92(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Talent is a Golden KEY but the DOOR is not in Nigeria

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by tolugar: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
of all the things to draw<

its a mermaid.

ogbanje things on his mind??

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by Shiifi(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lalaticlala no de c dis one but if na snake

E go b like BOlT self na joke
Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by anibirelawal(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Emekus92:

What is TALENT.

1 Like

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by flames007(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Emekus92:
you deserve an award for what you just said.Nigeria is a place where talents go untapped ande eventually die.SMH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by Emekus92(m): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
anibirelawal:

What is TALENT.
Ur brain is empty that means u don't have talent the opposite means u have talent.

3 Likes

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by obo389(m): 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hmmm.
Seems he has seen them real life before

1 Like

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by Obudupikin: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2018
Creative.

1 Like

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 15, 2018
abiambo:
obo389:
Hmmm.
Seems he has seen them real life before
So you need to see a mermaid before you can draw one?

13 Likes

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by amunkita(m): 1:16am On Jan 15, 2018
This one get Marine sugar mummy...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by Donald3d(m): 1:20am On Jan 15, 2018
abiambo:
You took the words right out of me !, just what i was about telling him.
My mum is from warri if i start telling all her child hood stories ehn ,we no go comot for here,fear go catch you to near river.

4 Likes

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by lukasmuyiwa(m): 2:14am On Jan 15, 2018
who can help me to locate the boy. promising him 2 million naira and 100k for anyone who finds him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by Danelo(m): 3:00am On Jan 15, 2018
Its beyond imagination.
he must have seen it before or he's part of the marine world.
learnt certain people reside in water anyway........thats their home naturally
they only come to land to buy items and find their way back to the waters.
was at a dredging area one day when a machine got stuck under water,
attempts to pull it out proved abortive till a certain man came and threw minerals and biscuits
into the water that was when the machine came out with very little effort.
the man letter explained that someones house was destroyed and the person got angry
that was why the machine was seized. grin grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by terrezo2002(m): 4:58am On Jan 15, 2018
watch it. the boy may have some connections with the Marine kingdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by ExAngel007(f): 5:21am On Jan 15, 2018
terrezo2002:
watch it. the boy may have some connections with the Marine kingdom
The boy must be a sandwich ( sand witch)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by clerkent(m): 5:44am On Jan 15, 2018
Art creation from nothing.he should attend art exhibition.

3 Likes

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by PenisCaP: 7:17am On Jan 15, 2018
Wow.. thats talent
But something must be wrong with the boy

1 Like

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by yomibelle(f): 7:42am On Jan 15, 2018
Nawa oo...Merman dey get six packs so...im dey work out for under water ni....even d Mermaid get tiny waist & flat belly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by nairavsdollars(f): 7:42am On Jan 15, 2018
Wao...a mermaid with six packs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by naijapips04: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2018
Pure talent
Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by overhypedsteve(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2018
Gift. To whom it is given it can be a blessing or a curse. Some people utilize their gift and makes it a blessing for others while some utilize it and it becomes a curse.

When you are busy, occupied at work or busy reading for your final exams, stay calm we will handle your undergraduate research project, your Msc project, your PGD project and your PhD thesis. We will work with you through to the end to ensure that you end up with a
Plagiarism free, customs written and standard research project paper. This is what we do at https://RunMyResearch.com visit us there or call
+2348100661236
To place a direct order for a research visit
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/
Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by oluwafestus(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2018
Wow. Nice one from the young guy from BHS
Re: A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. by jonadaft: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2018
Too much yeye nollywood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) / Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) / Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.