Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Before You Sleep With Her!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Sleep With Her!!! (1847 Views)

As A Youth Corper, Did You Sleep With A Student? / Would You Sleep With Her If You See This? [pic] / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Sleep With Her!!! by richyblink1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
BEFORE YOU SLEEP WITH HER

Before you sleep with her…. You finally got her! Now she is in your bed. You help her remove her cloth! You have removed your cloth too. See her curves. Wow now, you are so hard, and she is Hot too, hey before you sex her, kindly ask yourself about these 10 things; .

1#. Do you really love her? Yea, I know you like her buttocks… I know she has big breasts or you just enjoy rubbing those breasts… I know you like the way she talks. But do you really love the person she is?

2#. After sleeping with her, what next? Will you still love that breasts? Will you still love her smile?

3#. What if she gets pregnant? Will she face the world alone or will you stand by her? Are you ready to stand as a man and say yes! I am responsible? We both did it, it is our Baby! Or will you look for excuses?

4#. If she calls to tell you that she is pregnant, will you tell her to abort it and risk her life or will you tell her to keep the baby?

5#. Very important, if she gives birth, can you take care of the baby? Can you meet the emotional, mental, psychological and financial demands?

6#. Is she someone you can marry or someone you just want to sleep with? Imagine if this was your sister with someone else.

7#. If she is good enough for you to sleep with, why can’t she be good enough to be your wife?

8#. Why can’t you marry her as your wife and then enjoy all after?

9#. If you sleep with her and leave her. Think about how sad it will be… Think about the pains and the sorrows. Imagine if this is done to your child! .

10# Think about tomorrow. Don’t just think about today I know you just want to do it! your hormones are up. . => What will happen when your hormones are down ??!!!?!
Otherwise...
This Just a piece of Advice for the youth, think or ask yourself this question before you take the next step.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Sleep With Her!!! by Daniel2289(m): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
U make sense.
Re: Before You Sleep With Her!!! by MrOreo(m): 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Over-sense wan kill am...
Re: Before You Sleep With Her!!! by Donald3d(m): 2:40am On Jan 15, 2018
Tell them o
Re: Before You Sleep With Her!!! by onstelly(f): 9:01am On Jan 15, 2018
lemme just read comments
Re: Before You Sleep With Her!!! by judgedredd22(m): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2018
onstelly:
lemme just read comments

this one wey you dey read comments, e be like say you sef don collect your own! grin grin grin grin grin come give me my share.... dazalll!! cool
Re: Before You Sleep With Her!!! by Lagbaja01(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
This questions of yours are only relevant in cases of cheating/rape but not in consexual sex.
Re: Before You Sleep With Her!!! by Geofavor(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
A n1gga with raging testosterone is incapable logical reasoning. The brain shuts down.
Re: Before You Sleep With Her!!! by onstelly(f): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
judgedredd22:

this one wey you dey read comments, e be like say you sef don collect your own! grin grin grin grin grin come give me my share.... dazalll!! cool
I am not understanding, explain biko
Re: Before You Sleep With Her!!! by mcdreeezy: 12:49am On Jan 16, 2018
richyblink1:

9#. If you sleep with her and leave her. Think about how sad it will be… Think about the pains and the sorrows. Imagine if this is done to your child! .

This one is funny. When those guys that are called 'Yoruba Demons' see this, they be like 'story for Obatala' grin
Re: Before You Sleep With Her!!! by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:34am On Jan 16, 2018
Fuckboys will not, will never, and will not even think to consider these at all.......

And yes, I know "Fuckboys" is a moniker but I hope he understands I'm not referring to him as a person.... grin

In the world currently, after money, sex makes the world go round.
Re: Before You Sleep With Her!!! by richyblink1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Daniel2289:
U make sense.

Thanks
Re: Before You Sleep With Her!!! by richyblink1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
MrOreo:
Over-sense wan kill am...

Thanks. Hope you are keeping to the rules as well
Re: Before You Sleep With Her!!! by richyblink1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Donald3d:
Tell them o

I dey follow tell you too
Re: Before You Sleep With Her!!! by richyblink1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lagbaja01:
This questions of yours are only relevant in cases of cheating/rape but not in consexual sex.

Then your conscience needs to be reactivated
Re: Before You Sleep With Her!!! by Lagbaja01(m): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
What has lack of conscience have to do with consexual thing?
richyblink1:

Then your conscience needs to be reactivated

(1) (Reply)

''A Friend Didn't Invite Me To Her Wedding Because I Didn't Buy Asoebi'' - Lady / Romancelander Goes On A Trip In A Private Jet / My Story: How To Sleep With Any Small Girls With Big God - 100% Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.