Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen (7691 Views)

Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For / Mention That Section On Nairaland You Have Not Visited For Once. / 14 Most Popular Personality/character On Nairaland....you Must Know Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
WHAT are The Best Or Nicest Monikers you Have Seen Here...

BEST
LifeofAirforce1 is Nice undecided

Airforce1 too undecided

Royalblack

Queensexy

Windflower

Sinaj

Dimples

Marinee

Blackhawk

WORST!

Obontami angry

Chewingstick undecided

Candlewax undecided

Thegeneralqueen undecided

Deadrat cry

Lefulefu grin

Kush kush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by iamJ(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
i like real people, people that say their mind without care about what people think

biacan for me, she abi na he self, i dont knw which but she doesnt care abt what people think cool

toast to u for being u
[img]https://media./images/9b67b99ce437e54653a90a4c16f678e9/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by emmaokw(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
to me lalasticlala
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:
i like real people, people that say their mind without care about what people think

biacan for me, she abi na he self, i dont knw but she doesnt care abt what people think cool

toast to u for being u
biacan Is Nice But Thegeneralqueen Is More Of A Cliche to Me

2 Likes

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:

biacan for me, she abi na he self, i dont knw but she doesnt care abt what people think cool

toast to u for being u
Hi Jude wink

1 Like

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by iamJ(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeadRat:
biacan Is Nice But Thegeneralqueen Is More Of A Cliche to Me
i dont knw but she always says it as it is cool

1 Like

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by KelvinCX(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Carolyner

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by iamJ(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
Hi Uncle Jude wink
na uncle u dey call by name shocked shocked shocked no respect

i done correct am, how are u?

1 Like

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:
i dont knw but she always says it as it is cool
YEA she Does But She Can Brag for Africa... Brag about Beauty Which She Probably Doesnt Have grin
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:
na uncle u dey call by name shocked shocked shocked no respect

i done correct am, how are u?
grin Sorry uncle I'm fine wink happy weekend cool
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by donstan18: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:
i no get problem with ugly person wen get mouth, just make sense and dont be a hypocrite

but i cant be friends with an ugly person, that one cant happen

Why?

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by iamJ(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeadRat:
YEA she Does But She Can Brag for Africa... Brag about Beauty Which She Probably Doesnt Have grin
i no get problem with ugly person wen get mouth, just make sense and dont be a hypocrite

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by iamJ(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
grin Sorry uncle I'm fine wink happy weekend cool
same to u, omo mi smiley why is deadrat telling me that ure ugly? shld i be worried cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeadRat:
See this guy your girlfriend nor reach me for beauty cool
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:

You And This Ugly Matter Again... Did An Ugly Lady Rape You When You Were Young undecided

1 Like

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by richythePH(f): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:

wetin ugly people do you for this life cheesy
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Amarabae(f): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nice sounding monikers
Kimbraa
Biacan
Lalasticlalaa
Jacksparrow
Preshy
Etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:
same to u, omo mi smiley why is deadrat telling me that ure ugly? shld i be worried cry cry cry
You can check for yourself cool
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:
you Shouldnt Be... Go and Suscribe to Her Premium instagram handle grin or Ask For Her You Tube Chanell
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Oyindidi(f): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
See this guy your girlfriend nor reach me for beauty cool
Pretend you didn't see my last mention.
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by iamJ(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
richythePH:

wetin ugly people do you for this life cheesy
people done ask me tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i swear i dont know, wen i see them eh, be like say make i lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

here i cant ignore them, i can insult them with the truth but real life, i just keep quiet and ignore them, i dont know why, maybe i dont like ugly things naturally, I'm allergic to ugliness angry angry angry
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by iamJ(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeadRat:
You And This Ugly Matter Again... Did An Ugly Lady Rape You When You Were Young undecided
na allergy bro cry cry cry dey cause irritation for my body to see them
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Airforce 1

LifeofAirforce 2

That's not an achievement

Please remove my name from that useless list
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
You can check for yourself cool
is That You On Your Profile? Dont Worry I Will Post My Girlfriend's picture soon and We Will Compare grin
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by iamJ(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeadRat:
you Shouldnt Be... Go and Suscribe to Her Premium instagram handle grin or Ask For Her You Tube Chanell
make i go check, we sabi view private acct grin
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
Pretend you didn't see my last mention.
Aunty grin grin you won't understand grin grin
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by iamJ(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
if that is u on ur dp, wonder why ure hiding it, ripped jeans cool
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Oyindidi(f): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
Lately, I no dey understand anything here and I no even ready to understand. I ask as you tell me if not I dey my lane jejely for this 2018.
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Airforce 1

LifeofAirforce 2

That's not an achievement

Please remove my name from that useless list
Thunder Explode Your Left Ynash for There... Come Remove Am Na
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by richythePH(f): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:
people done ask me tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i swear i dont know, wen i see them eh, be like say make i lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

here i cant ignore them, i can insult them with the truth but real life, i just keep quiet and ignore them, i dont know why, maybe i dont like ugly things naturally, I'm allergic to ugliness angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy
if you end up being the presido of naija some day i can only imagine what you'll do to all ugly people in 9ja

anyhow sha just sofri o make e no be say na ugly person go end up killing you lipsrsealed
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:
if that is u on ur dp, wonder why ure hiding it, ripped jeans cool
I do upload my pics here but not always cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) / See What I Found In Her Bum Bum / It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.