Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nigerian Men Share The Foolish Things You Have Done For Love ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Share The Foolish Things You Have Done For Love ! (826 Views)

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Share The Foolish Things You Have Done For Love ! by Greenbullet(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lemme start, back then is SS2 man was never hot, man had 30k in savings , until man saw woman, woman was very beautiful and man fell in love, man approached woman, woman agreed to date man, man became woman's father, spending left and right , finished 30k that man saved with three months in 1 week, man later discovered ,woman had other MATURE guys spending for her and YANSHING her ,my people , Man became Hot ! , Hot like person wey dey run temperature, From that day man became a player, A YORUBA DEMON.

Oya people share your own

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Tosyne2much
Dominique
Oa4mj
Oyindidi
Smellymouth
Iamj
Re: Nigerian Men Share The Foolish Things You Have Done For Love ! by donstan18: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
h
Re: Nigerian Men Share The Foolish Things You Have Done For Love ! by DaddyKross: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Never been in love so i can't relate. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share The Foolish Things You Have Done For Love ! by iamJ(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
DaddyKross:
Never been in love so i can't relate. Sorry
be like say u done forget mizbou angry
Re: Nigerian Men Share The Foolish Things You Have Done For Love ! by DaddyKross: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:
be like say u done forget mizbou angry

Hehehhehee. We were just friends joor
Re: Nigerian Men Share The Foolish Things You Have Done For Love ! by zephry(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lemme sit and read lies
Re: Nigerian Men Share The Foolish Things You Have Done For Love ! by CplusJason: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Gave the mistake some of my mum's yam and hefty broilers.

Almost sold my father's land at Asaba because of the little unsatisfied donkey.

Abeg, I nor wan remember that mistake again.
Re: Nigerian Men Share The Foolish Things You Have Done For Love ! by Elparaiso(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Friendzoned myself for years till the love died. Best death ever.
Re: Nigerian Men Share The Foolish Things You Have Done For Love ! by Greenbullet(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
CplusJason:

achalugo !
Re: Nigerian Men Share The Foolish Things You Have Done For Love ! by Stevengerd(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
CplusJason:

Jesu kristi
Re: Nigerian Men Share The Foolish Things You Have Done For Love ! by ennyj01(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
was in 500L then. dad got me a new laptop, went to school and gave it to a girl to use and do her project work, 1month passed and babe refused to return d laptop, i told my guys (the mistake i made) and they abused my life and told me to go get my stuff. called babe i needed to use it for project and she kept posting me. after too much plea, she later returned it. wen she returned it, i switched it "on" at her front and it displayed perfectly. the next day d laptop stopped working, i took it to repair and i was told i poured tea on it, i had to keep calm. a week later i saw her and i told her dat my laptop got spoilt and she den asked wat happened to it? foolish me said nufin knowing she poured tea on it. to cut d story short, my lappy mother-board got spoilt and i stil did not date her
Re: Nigerian Men Share The Foolish Things You Have Done For Love ! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
I am here to read fictions and self exaltations cheesy
Nigerian men don't tell lies angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share The Foolish Things You Have Done For Love ! by RoyalBlak007: 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
undecided

Back in high school, Sold my dad's lamborghini

just to take her on a Vacay in Maldives

Re: Nigerian Men Share The Foolish Things You Have Done For Love ! by tobechi20(m): 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
don't fall in love

(1) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Couple Dies In a Ghastly Acident On Their Way To Another Weding(pic / Depressed Girlfriend. Don’t Know What To Do / I Am Glad She Is A Bad D*ck Sucker – Blac Chyna’s Mum Says, As She Denies Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.