Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. (1639 Views)

Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction / The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" / Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by omenkaLives(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
This thread is in response to this https://www.nairaland.com/4289442/truth-behind-poll-twitter-between that was posted to the front page.

The author of that thread theorised Buhari's victory in the poll was SOLELY as a result of the political inclination of majority of the followers of the twitter user who organised the poll, especially given that he's an APC supporter.

In his words, the OP of that thread stated:
dukie25:
There's a Nairaland frontpage post about an imaginary poll conducted on twitter. What the @op didn't tell his audience was that the poll was conducted by an APC supporter. (It does not matter you might say but lets check facts).

He is an APC supporter so his audience or his "followers" are overwhelmingly APC supporters.

If a PDP supporter conducted same poll on his timeline the result would be different because the target audience would be overwhelmingly PDP. If I conduct a poll PDP would win 99% because my followers and I are all PDP supporters.
Go to his timeline and check his followers, they are mostly Hausas and Yorubas (about 95%).

The poll would have integrity if it was conducted by saharareporters or punch or vanguard or a recognized news outlet not one conducted by someone with an Igbo name "Ebuka" but has zero Igbo following.

Nairaland and especially lalasticlala have to take cognizance of paid shills trying to propagate false narrative.

Anyway go to Ebuka's twitter page and you'd find out his followers are mostly Hausas and Yorubas, here's a screenshot.

Now, I want to state categorically that the premise upon which the op based his argument is FATALLY FLAWED, therefore, his argument is and conclusions are INACCURATE

Recall an aide to the former president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, once organized a twitter poll while still in ACTIVE SERVICE and his boss lost woefully!

If the argument of the op of the thread in contention were to be bought, then it implies Reno should have a preponderance of PDP supporters as his followers! If that be the case, how on earth did Jonathan lost the poll organised by him, following that OP's logic?

Jonathan lost the poll not because the responders are APC supporters like the organisers, he did because they feel indeed the situation would have been worse had Jonathan been retained. Period.

Besides, is there any provision in one's twitter bio to indicate party affiliation? Is the op's conclusion that the followers are mostly APC supporters not a conjecture taken too far?

Even on the SR he mentioned, Buhari still thrashed PDP's candidate.

PDP supporters should learn for once to accept defeat.

Below are pictures to support my theory.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by dukie25: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
Recall an aide to the former president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, once organized a twitter poll while still in ACTIVE SERVICE and his boss lost woefully

Since Omokri is a national figure you'd expect him to have near equal numbers of followers be they pdp or apc.
For instance I follow Garba Shehu, Femi Adesina, Lauretta Onochie etc.

Ebukaakara is a hustler not a national figure. This is like me asking all my friends in a poll who they support, am sure you can guess the result. Private polls have no place on Nairaland front page.
Let Adeyanju Deji conduct a poll then compare that with Ebuka's poll. Adeyanju's followers are mostly Igbo and SS minorities like me. The result of Adeyanju's poll would be in the 90s for Jonathan.

Am waiting to see your thread on the killings in Benue, abi Benue lives don't matter? It should not all be about politics you know.

8 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by omenkaLives(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44. .

Just as you moved the referenced thread to the fp, it is only just you moved this counter thread to the fp as well.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by MeanChris(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
You have spoken well, thanks for sharing this wonderful piece with us but bros, I have one important question to ask you??

Is this what is bothering you now In the midst of all our problems, to counter a thread on the disaster we have in Aso rock is your worry??

#SHM seriouslyyy

6 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
There are more important and pressing issues

5 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by omenkaLives(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
There are more important and pressing issues
Go tell that to the author of the thread and the mod that moved it to the fp. wink

Lalasticlala, Mynd44. I'm waiting for justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by naijapips04: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
We are conducting our own NAIRALAND Poll. Let's bury this once and for all. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/4289758/nairaland-poll-buhari-vs-jonathan
Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by BrosPeter: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
ok
Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by CorrectionFLuid: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
If the argument of the op of the thread in contention were to be bought, then it implies Reno should have a preponderance of PDP supporters as his followers! If that be the case, how on earth did Jonathan lost the poll organised by him, following that OP's logic?

There wasn't any reported incident of gej's aides blocking opposition on social media .... But the same cannot be said for Buharis and supporters.

Just criticize Buhari in the time line of a supporter and you'd be blocked example is his publicity secretary. So it's safe to say that the personality behind that "Ebuka" profile has already had his followers filtered.

Seriously these things aren't supposed to be issues and it shouldn't pain some people this much particularly the op who's supposed to have other serious things to be worried about in his backyard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by DickTator1: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Rubbish!!
If this gets to front page then I would do a counter thread, lets see where it would end..

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by PapaBaby: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
Silly thread what a waste of mb

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by omenkaLives(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
dukie25:

Since Omokri is a national figure you'd expect him to have near equal numbers of followers be they pdp or apc.
For instance I follow Garba Shehu, Femi Adesina, Lauretta Onochie etc.

Ebukaakara is a hustler not a national figure. This is like me asking all my friends in a poll who they support, am sure you can guess the result. Private polls have no place on Nairaland front page.
Let Adeyanju Deji conduct a poll then compare that with Ebuka's poll. Adeyanju's followers are mostly Igbo and SS minorities like me. The result of Adeyanju's poll would be in the 90s for Jonathan.

Am waiting to see your thread on the killings in Benue, abi Benue lives don't matter? It should not all be about politics you know.
Imagine the foolish comment.

It should not be all about politics.

But you created a political thread.

You lot are sick honestly. How is it your business what type of thread I create and what I decide to write about and respond to? If I don't write about Fulani herdsmen, how is that your business? Do you pay anyone around here for what they post?

Jonathan lost the poll. You sore losers are mighty pained and decided to attribute his loss to some imaginary reason.

Keep wallowing in your self dilusions. If Jonathan comes up again, even the same Buhari would still thrash him.

Lastly, feel free to write about the herdsmen. I don't think anyone has stopped you from doing so. It is called freedom of expression - something PDP supporters use as their singsong.
Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by nwanza1: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Imagine the foolish comment.

It should not be all about politics.

But you created a political thread.

You lot are sick honestly. How is it your business what type of thread I create and what I decide to write about and respond to? If I don't write about Fulani herdsmen, how is that your business? Do you pay anyone around here for what they post?

Jonathan lost the poll. You sore losers are mighty pained and decided to attribute his loss to some imaginary reason.

Keep wallowing in your self dilusions. If Jonathan comes up again, even the same Buhari would still thrash him.

Lastly, feel free to write about the herdsmen. I don't think anyone has stopped you from doing so. It is called freedom of expression - something PDP supporters use as their singsong.
[/s]
Shatap stop shifting goal post omenkalives
condemn Buhari for killing yours people

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by omenkaLives(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
CorrectionFLuid:

There wasn't any reported incident of gej's aides blocking opposition on social media .... But the same cannot be said for Buharis and supporters.

Just criticize Buhari in the time line of a supporter and you'd be blocked example is his publicity secretary. So it's safe to say that the personality behind that "Ebuka" profile has already had his followers filtered.

Seriously these things aren't supposed to be issues and it shouldn't pain some people this much particularly the op whose supposed to have other serious things to be worried about in his backyard.
This is the kind of disgusting lies you lot tell yourselves and believe same.

Do you honestly believe what you just typed? Really?
Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by omenkaLives(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Seun, Lalasticlala, this is a factual thread with accompanying proofs.

What are we waiting for?

You moved the other to the fp. It is only fair this is moved as well.
Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by PointZerom: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
In those days when PDP destroyed the economy for 16 years, a bag of rice was N7500 and a litre of petrol was N87.
A dollar was N170.
A 'Bajaj' motorcycle was N82,000
A 10kg bag of Semovita was N1,100
A 10kg bag of Wheat meal was N700
The Lagos-Abuja transport fare was N2500
A 75ml of palm-oil was N70
A bottle of Coca cola was N60
A tin of Peak milk was N80
A pack of Ciprotab drug was N1100
Infact, Those guys destroyed the economy totally! Wicked people!!!
....... ....... .......
Thank God for our APC Messiahs that have come to revive the economy;
a bag of rice is now N16,000 and a litre of petrol is now N350.
A dollar is N368!!!
A 'Bajaj' motorcycle is now N280,000
A 10kg bag of Semovita is now N3000
A 10kg bag of Wheat meal is now N2800
The Lagos - Abuja fare is now N15,500
A 75ml of palm oil is now N400
A bottle of Coca cola drink is now N100
A tin of Peak milk is now N220
A pack of 'Ciprotab' drug is now N3200
....... The most interesting fact about this is that
They did this in just 2years.
We need to give them 16years to do more.
_#God punish devil!!!!!!!_

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by nwanza1: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omojuwa Is Conducting Another Poll Right Now On His Twitter Page.... And Party X Is Trashing PDP Heavily...

The Fact Is That Only The Independent Pigs Of Biafra Would Vote PDP In 2019...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Buhari stinks.
Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by naijapips04: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
omenkaLives:
Seun, Lalasticlala, this is a factual thread with accompanying proofs.

What are we waiting for?

I don't mean this as an insult, but i think you are being narcissist. You always want to draw attention to yourself even at the detriment of your own kinsman. At the end of the day, nairaland and social media likes is not what you will get home to. Please do seek medical attention if and when you can afford one. its just an honest advice bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by CorrectionFLuid: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
omenkaLives:

If there was any complaints to that nature you show them as proof here. If I am so serious about this I'd have shown you complaints here on Nairaland by nairalanders about getting banned by Buhari's social media handlers. I'll state this again... This should not be an issue. People are dying per hour on average somewhere and that's what we should be worried about

72 people lost their lives in a day somewhere. That's an average of 3 people per hour.
Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by omenkaLives(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
naijapips04:

I don't mean this as an insult, but i think you are being narcissist. You always want to draw attention to yourself even at the detriment of your own kinsman. At the end of the day, nairaland and social media likes is not what you will get home to. Please do seek medical attention if and when you can afford one. its just an honest advice bro.
Your life your trash. No one invited your lonely self here.

Go and stick your nose wherever you derive joy from. This obviously makes you sad.

Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by PointZerom: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
omenkaLives:
this is a factual thread with accompanying proofs.

What are we waiting for?

Think about your people that are been slaughtered in their thousands and stop this childish display.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by omenkaLives(m): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
CorrectionFLuid:

If there was any complaints to that nature you show them as proof here. If I am so serious about this I'd have shown you complaints here on Nairaland by nairalanders about getting banned by Buhari's social media handlers. I'll state this again... This should not be an issue. People are dying per hour on average somewhere and that's what we should be worried about
Oh, really!

Did you tell the poster of that thread the same? Like he should be more worried about people dying than the result of an inconsequential poll?

You are just pained i busted the lie of your compatriot. Simple.

Now go sit in a corner and advice some bugs crawling around you.

I'm done with you.
Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by PointZerom: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Omojuwa Is Conducting Another Poll Right Now On His Twitter Page.... And Party X Is Trashing PDP Heavily...

Go to the nearest market to you and conduct a poll between PMD and GEJ.
Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by CorrectionFLuid: 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
omenkaLives:
Oh, really!

Did you tell the poster of that thread the same? Like he should be more worried about people dying than the result of an inconsequential poll?

I'm done with you.

I also didn't "tell" the poster of the fist thread too... So I'm not pained by anything. The poster of the first thread isn't from the conflict zone... Neither was the poster of the second one. You claim to be from the conflict zone. Why then should I not put that into consideration in your actions? It's always a good thing to give advise to the son of a pauper, who gallivants around with the son of a rich man without knowing that their opportunities in life aren't the same.

Your emotions are high and wrongly directed. You're showing love to the wrong people and directing hate towards the wrong people.

Well, bye too.
Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by omenkaLives(m): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

They won't go there and register their presence. Later they'd start theorising how Omojuwa's supporters are "95% Yorubas and Hausas".

PDP supporters have something fatally wrong with their brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by PointZerom: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
omenkaLives:
Oh, really!

I'm done with you.

Typical ZBs, they are always quick to remind you of their opponents mistakes when confronted with reality.
Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
PointZerom:

Go to the nearest market to you and conduct a poll between PMD and GEJ.

OK! You Can go there conduct your own there... I am only interested in what I have seen...

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by powerkey: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
I have unmasked the so called Ebuka and discovered the guy is a Yoruba from Oyo state.

I will post his details soon for all to see.

enough of all these stupid things people do for peanuts...

Yoruba Muslims doing these things should know that they can never be imams in a mosque where there are Fulani Muslims worshipers.

A Yoruba should also remember that he is a Yoruba first before becoming a Muslim and should stop selling the South to their Fulani terrorist masters just to retain the Muslim nomenclature.
Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
omenkaLives:
They won't go there and register their presence. Later they'd start theorising how Omojuwa's supporters are "95% Yorubas and Hausas".

PDP supporters have something fatally wrong with their brains.

I have never seen a people more deluded, self consolatory, and timid like these IPOB miscreants...

Very useless people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. by omenkaLives(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

OK! You Can go there conduct your own there... I am only interested in what I have seen...
Simple! They can even conduct theirs in Wadata Plaza if that soothes their roasted egos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zambian Rain-soaked Policewoman Earns Promotion / Nigerians React As Obasanjo Attacks Buhari Again / “africa Is Just A Cemetery For Africans” Declares Russia President, Vladimir Put

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.