Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 (23771 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) / Anthony Joshua VS Joseph Parker: World Heavyweight Boxing Unification Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by BabaIjebuXL(m): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2018
Stmiceel:
The only challenge AJ is not ready to take is a match with The money man-Floyd.
Shine AJ.

Aj against money man? LMAO.... You know nothing about boxing. They not in the same category BigMan.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by prodiG(m): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2018
neoapocalypse:

Forget that thing AJ will whip Deontay's ass , na only mouth the guy get. I've seen both their fights and AJ is head and shoulders above him , all that 40 wins with 39 k.o's na wash. AJ will be his first real challenge and he'll lose , I bet he can't even beat Carlos Takam that AJ fought last
Aj packs a punch but has a glass jaw and easily get's tired.One punch from parker or deontay on Aj's suspect jaw and it's lights out.In order to win,i think he has to make fast work of both of them
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2018
Platinumay:
Wilder can never stand the test of AJ's strength, check the statistics Wilder only fight some lazy boxers, and only throw some straight punches, lack skills and too aggressive. AJ is more calculating and more skilful. If u want to talk about who could take the belt from AJ then talk about Tyson Fury and not Wilder

Thank you my brother , Wilder can not take the dishing and has been fighting largely weak opponents , I put it to anyone that Wilder will be beaten by at least 5 fighters I know of presently

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by prodiG(m): 7:49am On Jan 15, 2018
zoedicus:
Joshua TKO inside 8-9 rounds. However, if Parker catches that chin, it is goodnight to Joshua inside even 5rounds.
That's what i'm trying to tell these guys.The new zealander has never been knocked out.If joshua tires like he does in the latter stages,chances are that he'll run into a parker fist that'll temporarily scramble his brain
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2018
themonk:

Dont you know what a lineal heavyweight champion is? I thought i am talking to someone who knows boxing undecided
I know what a lineal champion is. The point I wanted to make was Fury currently isn't holding any belt so he shouldn't be rated higher than Parker.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by themonk(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Hozier:
I know what a lineal champion is. The point I wanted to make was Fury currently isn't holding any belt so he shouldn't be rated higher than Parker.
Okay, i just wanted to make sure you know fury is undefeated and is the lineal heavyweight champion.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by themonk(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2018
neoapocalypse:

Thank you my brother , Wilder can not take the dishing and has been fighting largely weak opponents , I put it to anyone that Wilder will be beaten by at least 5 fighters I know of presently
That someone fights weak opponents supposedly doesnt mean he is weak. Everyone deontay knocked out is classified as a bum. I hope you guys will classify joshua and luiz ortiz as bums when he knocks them out.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by nightmile: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2018
prodiG:
That's what i'm trying to tell these guys.The new zealander has never been knocked out.If joshua tires like he does in the latter stages,chances are that he'll run into a parker fist that'll temporarily scramble his brain

Parker gets tired easily too, check the fight against Takam, he was visibly running away from Takam. Watched many of his fights he can't take Joshua to 7th round before he falls.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2018
NIGERIAN BLOOD! grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by nightmile: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2018
neoapocalypse:

It will be suicidal for Wilder to fight Joshua the way he fights others opening up his face.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by nightmile: 8:39am On Jan 15, 2018
Fury and Wilder fights same way and not interesting. The best fight have ever watched in my life was that of Takam vs Alexandra Povetkin of Russia. Takam was knocked out but he proved himself a boxer to contend with before he fell . It was raw boxing match.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2018
our own Sagamu boi. we dey your back
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by Stmiceel(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2018
BabaIjebuXL:

Aj against money man? LMAO.... You know nothing about boxing. They not in the same category BigMan.

I didn't say they are in the same category.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by Afriface: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Its all good..
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2018
themonk:

That someone fights weak opponents supposedly doesnt mean he is weak. Everyone deontay knocked out is classified as a bum. I hope you guys will classify joshua and luiz ortiz as bums when he knocks them out.

Hahaha! You wish
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by Platinumay(m): 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
BabaIjebuXL:

LMAO, you and your agbegilodo analysis.

Na me dey do agbegilodo analysis abi, no be football be this oo. Only boxing fans will understand. Wilder is going no where, Fury go kill am within 4 rounds, it might take AJ about 6 rounds though.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by princecemo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Pls what time is d fight.... I can't miss did one o
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 by phoenixthefirst(m): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
princecemo:
Pls what time is d fight.... I can't miss did one o
I think it's 10:30pm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Undergoes Successful Surgery In UK.. / Stephen Keshi’s Son Remembers Him On His 2nd Death Anniversary Today / Spain Vs Germany: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 1) On 27th Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.