Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

For Gsd Dogs Lovers Only... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / For Gsd Dogs Lovers Only... (1198 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Cat Owners And Lovers Only... / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Gsd Dogs Lovers Only... by alberson(f): 12:42am On Jan 15, 2018
my boss is relocating to UK, he dashed me his two pure GSD dogs 8months and 1year old both male..they're too aggressive for my liking..
please I want to exchange them with pupils.
dog's located in Port Harcourt ....call07060729017

Re: For Gsd Dogs Lovers Only... by uboma(m): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2018
You need to upload closeup pictures of the GSDs.

1 Like

Re: For Gsd Dogs Lovers Only... by alberson(f): 7:40am On Jan 15, 2018
uboma:
You need to upload closeup pictures of the GSDs.

I can't even get close to the dog's, they're hyper aggressive... I don't wanna die now..

2 Likes

Re: For Gsd Dogs Lovers Only... by uboma(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2018
alberson:

I can't even get close to the dog's, they're hyper aggressive... I don't wanna die now..

lol.

Dogs respond to love. They can sense your love for them and will respond accordingly.

But if you are scared of the Dogs, better give them out to avoid stories that touch. I will be in POH sometime this week. I may arrange to inspect them if my work schedule permits me.

Cheers
Re: For Gsd Dogs Lovers Only... by alberson(f): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2018
uboma:

lol.

Dogs respond to love. They can sense your love for them and will respond accordingly.

But if you are scared of the Dogs, better give them out to avoid stories that touch. I will be in POH sometime this week. I may arrange to inspect them if my work schedule permits me.

Cheers

you're highly welcome..
Re: For Gsd Dogs Lovers Only... by Lifeofpolice1(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
alberson:
my boss is relocating to UK, he dashed me his two pure GSD dogs 8months and 1year old both male..they're too aggressive for my liking..
this is unlawful imprisonment of pet

You are hereby file a suit of #10m for imprisonment of wildlife
Re: For Gsd Dogs Lovers Only... by Namdeenero(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
I have 3 questions for you:

(1)If you can't go near these dogs like you said, why accept them in the first place?

(2)How do you feed them and clean up their cage?

(3) In a case where no one volunteers to make the exchange, how will you cope with these two dogs?
Re: For Gsd Dogs Lovers Only... by alberson(f): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Namdeenero:
I have 3 questions for you:

(1)If you can't go near these dogs like you said, why accept them in the first place?

(2)How do you feed them and clean up their cage?

(3) In a case where no one volunteers to make the exchange, how will you cope with these two dogs?

answers:

(1) I accepted the dog's base on, I can always exchange them for puppy or sale them to get puppy. I love dog's..

(2) I provides finance why the gatekeeper takes care of the dog's because they're used to him..

(3) I can always sale them off.....

2 Likes

Re: For Gsd Dogs Lovers Only... by Ishilove: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2018
alberson:
Human trafficking is against the law. You just can't exchange pupils like that. It eez very very bad of you angry angry

2 Likes

Re: For Gsd Dogs Lovers Only... by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 16, 2018
Ishilove:

Human trafficking is against the law. You just can't exchange pupils like that. It eez very very bad of you angry angry

angry

∆ You for kukuma point out the error for am now ∆

1 Like

Re: For Gsd Dogs Lovers Only... by Ishilove: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ You for kukuma point out the error for am now ∆
Blushing
Re: For Gsd Dogs Lovers Only... by Eveezy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
alberson:
If you are game, am willing to exchange but distance might be d issue

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel Puppies For Sale. / Pure Male And Female Samoyed Puppies For Sell / Who Has Rabbit For Sale I Need One ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.