Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group (776 Views)

I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss / Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo / Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by akelicious(m): 6:14am On Jan 15, 2018
The Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) yesterday stated that it would not be deceived by the video clips of its leader, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, which was made public after a press conference last Saturday in Abuja.

In a statement issued yesterday in Kaduna, spokesman of the Islamic group, also known as Shiite, Ibrahim Musa, said: “We are not placated by Sheikh Zakzaky’s video clip.”

The press conference was arranged by the DSS for the Islamic leader following rumours that he had died in detention.

The short video clip was made public after the press conference.

The IMN, however, said it was not impressed with the stage-managed press briefing and “certainly is not fooled by the antics of the President Muhammadu Buhari’s security agencies.

“We are not placated by Sheikh Zakzaky’s short and edited video clip.”

Musa said although it was cheering to see the IMN leader speaking live in the short video clip after over two years of illegal detention, saying however that “it falls very short of expectations of his total and unconditional freedom as ordered by the Federal High Court in Abuja.”

According to Musa, “Credible and dependable sources have it that the arranged interview by the security men was made to appear as impromptu, but our leader, Sheikh Zakzaky, granted a much longer interview and addressed far more issues than was released.

“What did he say about his continuing detention? What did he say about his similarly incarcerated wife and her own ill- health? What did he say about the legal tussle or even how the whole saga began in the first place? What did he say about the destruction of his properties, the desecration of his mother and children’s graves? What did he have to say about the killing of his elder sister, a nephew, three sons and over a thousand of his disciples? What was his reaction to the mass grave at Mando in Kaduna which the security did their utmost best to conceal?

“Why did he opt to challenge his supposed ‘protective custody’ on court when the authorities are telling the world that it was of his own volition? Why did he reject going to Kaduna State constituted Judicial Commission of Inquiry but submitted a memo to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo panel of investigation only to refuse giving testimony in secret? The questions are nearly endless.

“We challenge the security forces to either release to the public the full unedited interview, or allow an open live free interview with no restrictions.

“The local and global free Zakzaky campaigns will most certainly continue. Our goal is not to see Zakzaky in a controlled press clip but our goal is his unconditional freedom and his wife as ordered by a competent Nigerian court. Nothing short of that will suffice.”

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/01/were-not-fooled-by-zakzakys-video-clip.html

Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by agwom(m): 6:18am On Jan 15, 2018
Mr President...please free this man cry cry cry
Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by LionDeLeo: 6:19am On Jan 15, 2018
Our hate-filled impromptu shite Islamic converts will soon start sucking the balls of old shite members.

Waiting to read their conversion testimonies. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by madridguy(m): 6:20am On Jan 15, 2018
Then you people should take your protest to the DSS.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by Shosvegas(m): 6:28am On Jan 15, 2018
madridguy:
Then you people should take your protest to the DSS.

Good advice grin grin grin grin
Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by bugidon(m): 7:03am On Jan 15, 2018
Buhari does not understand the meaning of democracy. The only thing he knows is militocracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by naijaboy756: 7:12am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Our hate-filled impromptu shite Islamic converts will soon start sucking the balls of old shite members.

Waiting to read their conversion testimonies. grin grin
Na IPOB impregnate your mama??

Do you dream about them?

YOU SUCK!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by LionDeLeo: 7:15am On Jan 15, 2018
naijaboy756:
Na IPOB impregnate your mama??

Do you dream about them?

YOU SUCK!!!
No, Igbos can only impregnate pigs, not human beings.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by naijaboy756: 7:17am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

No, Igbos can only impregnate pigs, not human beings.

Confirm y our real paternity from your mum. She alone knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by LionDeLeo: 7:18am On Jan 15, 2018
naijaboy756:
Confirm y our real paternity from your mum. She alone knows
No need, we know our parents because we don't buy from baby factories.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by naijaboy756: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

No need, we know our parents because we don't buy from baby factories.
Bloody "Recessionist"

You have been noticed, now get busy as usual by thinking on the next havoc you and your party will wreck on Naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by LionDeLeo: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2018
naijaboy756:
Bloody "Recessionist"

You have been noticed, now get busy as usual by thinking on the next havoc you and your party will wreck on Naija
Led by the IB of otueke.

Which havoc can be more than the one dished by the IB of otueke?
Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by usba: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Watch as ipob come to out for their new master bigly. They have Nnamdi Cownu to keep living in the sewers lie a sewage rat.
Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by naijaboy756: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Led by the IB of otueke.

Which havoc can be more than the one dished by the IB of otueke?
i pity your horrible condition but you are paid to always talk about GEJ just like your pay masters dream about him daily.

IT IS GETTING STALE AND IRRITATING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by SalamRushdie: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2018
Its very clear to me that Zakzakky is a man of peace unlike Buhari who is an incoherent dull blood and death dealer
Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by LionDeLeo: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2018
naijaboy756:
i pity your horrible condition but you are paid to always talk about GEJ just like your pay masters dream about him daily.

IT IS GETTING STALE AND IRRITATING
You don't have to pity my condition because I ain't complaining or shouting upandan.

On the contrary, you should pity yourself who is always out making noise about how hard life has become for you. Most likely because it is no longer business as usual as it used to be under that drunk from otueke.

I'm cool with what I'm getting from my paymaster, but same can't be said of you which makes everything more irritating.
Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2018
Sunni and afonja muslim are terrorist
Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by naijaboy756: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

You don't have to pity my condition because I ain't complaining or shouting upandan.

On the contrary, you should pity yourself who is always out making noise about how hard life has become for you. Most likely because it is no longer business as usual as it used to be under that drunk from otueke.

I'm cool with what I'm getting from my paymaster, but same can't be said of you which makes everything more irritating.
I like zombies like you...

But many now have their senses returned... ask Sarki, Madridguy etc

As for this cliche "NOT BUSINESS AS USUAL", It makes all of you who use it very stupid.

Yusuf had money to buy power Bike but his father borrowed money to buy campaign forms, UNUSUAL BUSINESS
Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by LionDeLeo: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2018
naijaboy756:
I like zombies like you...

But many now have their senses returned... ask Sarki, Madridguy etc

As for this cliche "NOT BUSINESS AS USUAL", It makes all of you who use it very stupid.

Yusuf had money to buy power Bike but his father borrowed money to buy campaign forms, UNUSUAL BUSINESS
Lame.

Very lame.

Yusuf's power bike is now the lame crap they now latch on. How much is the power bike? Does yusuf have to deep hands into govt coffers to buy a power bike when he has an in-law that can afford 10 of that without scratching head?

A single gift to yusuf will feed you for life.

You call me "zombie"?

It is no longer news which creatures have been so Zombified by hate that even shekau becomes their god the very moment he condemns Buhari.

Gerrout of my sight.
Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by naijaboy756: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Lame.

Very lame.

Yusuf's power bike is now the lame crap they now latch on. How much is the power bike? Does yusuf have to deep hands into govt coffers to buy a power bike when he has an in-law that can afford 10 of that without scratching head?

A single gift to yusuf will feed you for life.

You call me "zombie"?

It is no longer news which creatures have been so Zombified by hate that even shekau becomes their god the very moment he condemns Buhari.

Gerrout of my sight.
Inlaw that couldnt give him money for nomination forms abi life changing gifts that couldnt gift the APC presidential nomination forms to his father...

HAHAHAHAHAHA, Zombies think from their anus
Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by LionDeLeo: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2018
naijaboy756:
Inlaw that couldnt give him money for nomination forms abi life changing gifts that couldnt gift the APC presidential nomination forms to his father...

HAHAHAHAHAHA, Zombies think from their anus
Oh, he became an in-law before the purchase of nomination form I guess.

Or those gift are given even as an ordinary contestant.

This clearly shows the "human beings" that think from anus.

Anyway, I can't continue with this apparently unintelligent convo.

Now, pour the remaining craps inside my mention and remain there with it.

Re: We’re Not Fooled By Zakzaky’s Video Clip, Says Shiite Group by naijaboy756: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Oh, he became an in-law before the purchase of nomination form I guess.

Or those gift are given even as an ordinary contestant.

This clearly shows the "human beings" that think from anus.

Anyway, I can't continue with this apparently unintelligent convo.

Now, pour the remaining craps inside my mention and remain there with it.

hahahaha... Confirmed!!!

So he was "NOBODY" before winning elections

How then did he send them to school abroad yet "borrowed" to buy form.

I even remember that when he drinks tea,he uses N30 sachet Milo.... lets i forget, it is now N50 under his clueless leadership. Imagine, he enjoyed buying things cheap from GEJ.

A dullard will always be a dullard and be supported by more dull people. You are a perfect EG

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Calls For Deregulation Of Fuel Price, Seeks Progressive Governance / Who Has Bewitched Nigerians,they Are Becoming Timid By D Day / National Carrier Coming Soon, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.