Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia (33101 Views)

Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother / Photo Of 2face Kissing Annie Idibia As Fans React / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2018
Popular couple, 2Face and Annie Idibia look very cool in this photo she shared.

The interesting photo appears to show the music legend in a deep conversation with his wife …

She asked fans to caption the photo and most of them gave hilarious captions.See below

See the photo and the hilarious replies below;

Source; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/fans-give-hilarious-captions-to-this-html/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by HungerBAD: 7:34am On Jan 15, 2018
Tuface: Darling try understand why we no go chop Beef again okay?I dey protest against Fulani's.

Annie: you mean say no more animal for inside our food?

22 Likes

Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by cerowo(f): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2018
Nigerians are so funny grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Tuface: Darling try understand why we no go chop Beef again okay?I dey protest against Fulani's.

You again?

3 Likes

Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2018
cerowo:
Nigerians are so funny grin
I tell you
Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by HungerBAD: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

You again?

It was not me.

Anything you want to accuse me of , just know it was not me and I have a witness.

God is my witness.

7 Likes

Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by Constilo4u(f): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2018
Lol...those eyes though grin shocked
Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

It was not me.

Anything you want to accuse me of , just know it was not me and I have a witness.

God is my witness.

Really? Just that
Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2018
Constilo4u:
Lol...those eyes though grin shocked
Where?
Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by HungerBAD: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Really? Just that

Wetin I do again?
Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by Evablizin(f): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2018
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by OLAFIMIX(f): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2018
Good day, please can anyone help me with any good male fashion designer where I can learn how to sew men's wear. I live at around isolo. Thanks
Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by jeff1993: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2018
n
Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by DaddyKross: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2018
OLAFIMIX:
Good day, please can anyone help me with any good male fashion designer where I can learn how to sew men's wear. I live at around isolo. Thanks

I know one, he is very good. Check him out on IG: Bobrisky

6 Likes

Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2018
OLAFIMIX:

If u can come to ikorodu, I can direct you to someone
Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by mzHANA(f): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2018
Jobless ppl

1 Like

Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by WunderGist: 10:37am On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by elaigwusimona(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2018
the wife be like: 2face try organise people make the protest against the fulanis killings 4 benue state na!

2face: babe calm down, u want make we run from here go stay 4 village. u 4get say buhari na terrorist!!!

wife: oo! oo! oo! i 4get oo! na de same buhari wey declare innocent ipods terrorist but support him criminals fulanis abi?

2face: yea, u get my point na babe. if i try protest na, buhari go declare "operation 2face protest dance" 4 our head.

wife: just calm down, i no want loose u boo.

BUHARI IS A TERRORIST
#SayNo2Buhari2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by BlackDBagba: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2018
grin
Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by DemonInSiege: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2018
2Face can not say anything about the killings going on in his State

1 Like

Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by Perge(m): 10:41am On Jan 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by youngreezy(m): 10:41am On Jan 15, 2018
Tuface:babe do u knw i luv u?
Annie:make i hear word abeg u wnt to divert my attention so u can chat wit dat ur syd chick?my eye dey ur phne kampe...

3 Likes

Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by maxwell767(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

Guy Chill you don't have
Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

Wetin I do again?
i Heard That You Are Father Christmas
Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by alatbaba1(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2018
hmmm.

2face : walahai nah only BJ she give me.
Annie : hmm u sure. I looks like she gave u more.
2face : Oya see the message she sent after
Annie : no worry nah. I believe u my baby
Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by Oluwakfrosh5(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2018
Annie: Who be dat gal wey i dey see for ur phone 2baba: Na the gal wey dey follow AY dance for Gaga Shuffle video nah Annie: Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by Spackow: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2018
Tu Face: Small time now you go dey complain say i too like woman, see wetin dem dey send me for social media?
Annie:Ehen now; no be you dey encourage dem? Na u sabi o.
Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by Nonnyflex(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2018
Who's that girl I saw u with few minutes ago... Tubaba.. She is my FANS
Annie: (frowns and murmurs)..this is 2018 oo
Tubaba.. But u are my African queen....
Annie... Old news

5 Likes

Re: Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia by oshe11: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2018
No time to comment.....

On my way to Benue to help me brothers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins / Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone / Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.