Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,839 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (40193 Views)

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 7:49am On Jan 15, 2018
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Lalasticlal.a I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mods pls promote this to FP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by kunlesufyan(m): 7:49am On Jan 15, 2018
What exactly did your mum do to deserve this from you?
Just call her and tell her what you did because it will all be revealed if she goes to inquire from the bank.

385 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by bujebudanu1(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2018
She's coming for your head this evening. Criminal
U re just like me lil bro.
My mum always go to bank to fight about her missing money only for them to show her my bros Acc to money is entering
Told my mum to break her ATM or lock her phone always

Best advice is to tell her u used the money for one investment and the profit will come later.
She might forget and pretend to and conclude uve collected ur share of help from her

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by madridguy(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2018
Report yourself first to your mum before the anti fraud unit visit you.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 7:57am On Jan 15, 2018
madridguy:
Report yourself first to your mum before the anti fraud unit visit you.

Report to her in wat way, she mustn't hear I gambled with her money.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by madridguy(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2018
It will be worst if she got to know you secretly stole her money from the bank.
It is not compulsory you declared to her what you used the money for.

EmmyG012:

Report to her in wat way, she mustn't hear I gambled with her money.

9 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by MichaelBukamzy(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2018
You gambeled with your mum's money.nigga this amount no be small money ooo.as an igbo buisness man wey i be,if you give me that amount to support my buisness,i go graduate from legedis benz to mercedes ooo.
Wetin dey vex me be say,e fit be say na arsenal to win bournamouth you use am play grin grin

241 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
You gambeled with your mum's money.nigga this amount no be small money ooo.as an igbo buisness man wey i be,if you give me that amount to support my buisness,i go graduate from legedis benz to mercedes ooo.
Wetin dey vex me be say,e fit be say na arsenal to win bournamouth you use am play grin grin

Guy why are you talking like this. Is dis ur advice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2018
madridguy:
It will be worst if she got to know you secretly stole her money from the bank.
It is not compulsory you declared to her what you used the money for.

That is the problem now, what to say I use the money for,
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by gabinogem(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Lesson Learnt, never use someone else's money to gamble.

Open up to her...tell her u used the money to help settle ur girlfriend's school issues...lol

16 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2018
gabinogem:
Lesson Learnt, never use someone else's money to gamble.

Open up to her...tell her u used the money to help settle ur girlfriend's school issues...lol

Will I say I was scammed online

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by gabinogem(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

that is also another excuse u can use....but it will be good u don't try such nonsense again.

5 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by ebujany(m): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2018
Wow, just wow over 500 k gone just like that ....give me that money and watch me become a billionaire in few years

15 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by armyjassy101(m): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2018
Did u need anyone to tell you how to lie when no one one thought u how to send fake alert and all all the same I can help u here is what u will do.......tell her u used the f**** money and she shouldn't ask for the damn money again

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
Lalatisclala I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mynd44, lalasticlala pls promote this to FP
Gambler , such a prodigal son

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by madridguy(m): 8:25am On Jan 15, 2018
She is your mom so I expect you know her key. But you self deserve some thunderous slap for your act.

EmmyG012:

That is the problem now, what to say I use the money for,

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Jabioro: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2018
You are a spoiled brats,who does nt knw the value of money,time and opportunity.Your mind has been craved from doing what is presentable even though things goes wrong..WELL just summit yourself to your mum.

42 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by mazimee(m): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2018
The pain she will feel, the disappointment, the anger?

Lord this too much
The trust will go down too

12 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by mazimee(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

What type of scam?

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2018
mazimee:

What type of scam?

I jst dont knw, that someone introduced me to twinkers scheme dat gv 20% of ur donation and dat now d site isn't going thru and I am unable to cash the money out
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2018
I just don't know what I ll say to her, how to even start sef, what I used the money to do cos she mustn't hear I gambled with the money. Guys what am I to do pls. Ur reply asap
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by mazimee(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

I jst dont knw, that someone introduced me to twinkers scheme dat gv 20% of ur donation and dat now d site isn't going thru and I am unable to cash the money out

Is the scheme for real? What if someone trys to Confirm it? This is Truly a difficult situation

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2018
mazimee:

Is the scheme for real? What if someone trys to Confirm it? This is Truly a difficult situation

What else to say, nothing to think of
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Codes151(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2018
That’s so wicked of u! Bet with your cash not steal and bet

15 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Judolisco(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2018
U b tif I knw say u b tif oh shocked

11 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by PointZerom: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Na so the thing dey start....future armed robber

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Newpride(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2018
What advice do u need again, you've succeeded already. So good luck to U but don't forget what goes around comes around, your own child will do worst to U when it's time. Shikena.

21 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by spartoo: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2018
that's my nigga..

dance to the music you have produced and stop being a bitch

25 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by DIKEnaWAR: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2018
Funkeeeeee. ...!

Call SARS for me

6 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by MaziOmenuko: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2018
Lol

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around

You lost this one on Chelsea vs Arsenal carling cup played last week baa? You staked on Chelsea straight win but game ended in draw. You lost N300k.

last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money

This one was lost on Chelsea vs Leicester played on saturday. You bet on chelsea winning again, and lost due to the barren draw.

Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back

You are lucky this one didnt go through. You wanted to stake Mancity straight win but if you had done that, you for lose the 100k join as they lose to Liverpool. So you should be grateful.

What you were trying to do was revenge bet. Trying to gain what you lost by staking more. its the easiest way to lose your life savings and go into debt.

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by illicit(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2018
God will punish you, Abiipabe omo ale jati jati, using your mums sweat to gamble.

What nonsense on monday morning Olorun Olodumare!
Did she saved the money from gambling?

They should do a maternity test on u idiot if theres anything like that.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by helphelp: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Bastard child

50 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Car Thief From Owerri Caught In Umuahia & Tied With Rope (photos) / Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped / Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.