Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online (20126 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear / Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by Letenwam: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2018
A Nigerian man and Facebook user, Neme Love, took to the platform to call out an event decorator whose name he gave as Ruth Olumati, for reportedly stealing photos online and paying meager amount to vendors. 

According to Neme, he had given the alleged event decorator opportunities to settle the other vendor privately, but she did not, hence the call out post. 

Here's what he wrote; 

Since y'all asked for it.. (I regrettably post this, but hey it's a warning to others).. she goes to people's events steals a picture of their decoration and puts it up on her event page as if she did it.. I reached out to her so many times for an apology and a payment to the vendor that she paid meager amount.. but my number was blocked.. Anyways just avoid Ruth Olumati for any event decoration..

She may be a great girl for other things but for events and hall Decor.. Don't fall a victim.. Y'all can be mad at me for posting her picture, but I gave her so many opportunities to settle the other vendor privately.. and she did not.. the funny thing is I even lodged my Hall Decorator in a Hotel in Lekki (I'm nice like that)..so that no story of getting to the venue on time will happen..

Anyways just be careful when it comes to vendors in Naija sha.. if you use wedding planning - they will connive with their inner caucus to inflate price for you, if you do yourself - they will not be truthful will deliverables.. in fact plenty things.. Cheers

Before the call out post, he wrote;

Ok people I thought my white wedding event will go drama free.. only for me to get a call today from a Dominion City Pastor that we did not pay the Hall Decorator complete money.. I'm like - says who?.. (every vendor was paid 90% before and I ensured no vendor is owed a penny.. this is people's means of livelihood and I do not like owing people and that is how the truth began to unravel)..

Apparently the DC lady that we paid a shit load of money to decorate our hall is a fraud, she does not do decorations.. she charges high, then pays a sister in her church a tiny fraction of the money to decorate.. No wonder I walked into my hall and I saw Gurumaraji decoration  instead of the Garden of Eden I paid for..

So here's my question to my friends on FB.. Should I post her pictures and her fraud event name plus number everywhere on my social media pages?? Cos I am bad like you.. Cos after the 45mins chat I had with the D.C. Pastor.. I am so pained that i want to expose this fraudster event decorator.. what say y'all?? Cos it will come to her hot..

http://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-calls-event-decorator/

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by amiibaby(f): 7:20am On Jan 16, 2018
And what do u want us to do abt that

When has nairaland become a dumping site every irrelevant topic makes front page

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by Mrphylor09: 7:21am On Jan 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by Jaybeee(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2018
J
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by Talk2Bella(f): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2018
grin well this is just business gone wrong, the said lady is greedy and deserves to be called out. There are so many people without marketable skills who employ others with these skills e.g, tailors, beauticians, designers, event planners etc and pay them off without any noise being made, so as for the lady claiming to be what she isn't no biggie but not paying appropriately then she's a thief.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by raker300: 7:21am On Jan 16, 2018
Everything na hustle ..

Everyone is hustling in their own way

Make una calm down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by ukehnonny: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by acunon: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2018
This kind morning for this kind news

I just tire

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by davibid: 7:25am On Jan 16, 2018
If you call it stealing

Then what name would you give to all these copy and paste bloggers in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by LifeDrama: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2018
The next front page will be "Nigerians Reacts"

we are always reacting

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by eightsin(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2018
the country is hard enough... do not make it harder
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by prela(f): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2018
All I see here is advert cos I don't understand why we are seeing the man's picture
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by Distevo(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2018
Eeeeeh my guy the thing be say na my sister be that oh. I fit help you blow whistle or I fit help u reach her area but fuel too dear , but u fit help me with. Only 50K 4 my transport and enyoda message wa I attend 4 u?
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by BruncleZuma: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2018
Advert...He will come and deny and tell us what a good event planner he is...
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by MrRhymes101(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2018
if this was intended to be a publicity stunt, I think it's not wise. I'm also into events and I know negative publicity does not favor this Kinna business... wedding MC
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by YINKS89(m): 7:29am On Jan 16, 2018
So what shld we do? angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by Macgreat(m): 7:30am On Jan 16, 2018
grin

FOOL!

Watch her get more jobs and bigger contracts.

There is nothing called BAD Publicity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 16, 2018
All the plenty ribbon, unneccessary material and excess crowd you dont even know their names has not helped anybody...

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by RZArecta2(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2018
Silly man, silly event decorator cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by ignis: 7:34am On Jan 16, 2018
This is stealing...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by Doerstech(m): 7:47am On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmmmmn
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by jashar(f): 7:57am On Jan 16, 2018
undecided

Who called who out? Cuz your topic and the first sentence of the post is kinda confusing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by cerowo(f): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2018
Man must eat
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by jashar(f): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2018
amiibaby:

When his nairaland become a dumping site every irrelevant topic makes front page

It have tey.... Rubbish news hits front page anyhow.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by nedu2000(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2018
This is harsh
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by Willibi2: 8:10am On Jan 16, 2018
You have just ended up advertising yourself. Don't run others down bc of publicity
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by homesteady(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2018
Gurumaraji grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by Mp3mack: 8:43am On Jan 16, 2018
These are the same of people you advised them to bring on their team a good brand and strategist manager but will tell you they can do it.
Not surprisingly, as you no wan spend hv good hands aboard your team, things like these will keep happening.
Letenwam:
A Nigerian man and Facebook user, Neme Love, took to the platform to call out an event decorator whose name he gave as Ruth Olumati, for reportedly stealing photos online and paying meager amount to vendors. 

According to Neme, he had given the alleged event decorator opportunities to settle the other vendor privately, but she did not, hence the call out post. 

Here's what he wrote; 

Since y'all asked for it.. (I regrettably post this, but hey it's a warning to others).. she goes to people's events steals a picture of their decoration and puts it up on her event page as if she did it.. I reached out to her so many times for an apology and a payment to the vendor that she paid meager amount.. but my number was blocked.. Anyways just avoid Ruth Olumati for any event decoration..

She may be a great girl for other things but for events and hall Decor.. Don't fall a victim.. Y'all can be mad at me for posting her picture, but I gave her so many opportunities to settle the other vendor privately.. and she did not.. the funny thing is I even lodged my Hall Decorator in a Hotel in Lekki (I'm nice like that)..so that no story of getting to the venue on time will happen..

Anyways just be careful when it comes to vendors in Naija sha.. if you use wedding planning - they will connive with their inner caucus to inflate price for you, if you do yourself - they will not be truthful will deliverables.. in fact plenty things.. Cheers

Ok people I thought my white wedding event will go drama free.. only for me to get a call today from a Dominion City Pastor that we did not pay the Hall Decorator complete money.. I'm like - says who?.. (every vendor was paid 90% before and I ensured no vendor is owed a penny.. this is people's means of livelihood and I do not like owing people and that is how the truth began to unravel)..

Apparently the DC lady that we paid a shit load of money to decorate our hall is a fraud, she does not do decorations.. she charges high, then pays a sister in her church a tiny fraction of the money to decorate.. No wonder I walked into my hall and I saw Gurumaraji decoration  instead of the Garden of Eden I paid for..

So here's my question to my friends on FB.. Should I post her pictures and her fraud event name plus number everywhere on my social media pages?? Cos I am bad like you.. Cos after the 45mins chat I had with the D.C. Pastor.. I am so pained that i want to expose this fraudster event decorator.. what say y'all?? Cos it will come to her hot..

Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by Konquest: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2018
Letenwam:

Here's what he wrote; 

Lalasticlala
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
If it is true then Ruth Olumati should change her ways because stealing pictures online without
giving due credit is unethical - even after being called to settle amicably.

She should step back and get her logistics right so that she doesn't ruin her business/career.
She should go back for more training and retraining programs so she can offer more professional
services next time and have a good portfolio of her own works.

Everybody dey hustle...but hustle well o...Enough said!
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online by SladeWilson(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2018
amiibaby:

When has nairaland become a dumping site every irrelevant topic makes front page

I wonder oo, why should Nairaland push such thread to fp for godsake without proper investigation? One îdiot just posted on Facebook and boom! It's on Nairaland's fp... Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Extremely Shy - SAD - Can I Succeed Like This / Is There A Bright Future For Biotechnologists In Nigeria? / Customs To Sack 400 More Officers Or Even More - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.