Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Ekiti Youths Empowerment And Investors’ Management - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Youths Empowerment And Investors’ Management (447 Views)

Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) / Ekiti Youths Vows To Take Power In 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Youths Empowerment And Investors’ Management by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:01am On Jan 15, 2018
For so long, the Nigerian youths have suffered neglects and the prospect of better tomorrow is fast eluding them. From the failing standard of our education to unemployment, our tomorrow leaders have seen their aspirations being shattered by the deficiencies of poor leadership.

In my discussions with several youth groups in Ekiti state, I am marveled at the abundant potentials residual in them. But those potentials have failed to make impact on our state because they remained largely unharnessed. This is one of the maladies I am prepared to correct. Our government will ensure that not only are our youths able to explore their varying capabilities but also be critical assets in the building of a virile and sustainable Ekiti state.

As an entrepreneur who has created series of flourishing businesses out of nothing, I understand the rudiments of transforming raw talents to achieve success. In my assessment of Ekiti state, I realized that we are so rich considering the abundant talents possessed by our youths. However, these have failed to materialize as there are little or no attempts to support them.

By God’s grace, when our government takes over power in Ekiti state by October 2018, I would pay special focus to youth developments, providing them with access and platforms that will give an assurance of better tomorrow. Our youths are our pride and the extent of their developments gives a reflection of what the future holds.

As a governor, He will put to bear my vast experience in aviation industry to turn Ekiti state to top destination for investors. If given the opportunity to serve as Governor, our government will reverse the fears that may have scared investors off our dear state today using workable policies that protect and promote their investments. More importantly, we will pursue policies that retain the confidence of investors beyond our government, and as such, stabilize the economy of our state. This is achievable and our government is ready to make it happen.

If the economy of our state is in good stead, our idle youths will be gainfully engaged and crime rates, which has surged in recent time, will drop and prosperity for all assured. Moreover, we are committed to turn our state to a one stop-shop of highly demanded vocational skills as this important sector of youth developments will receive our firm intervention, which will cause the exploration of the Unique Selling Skill of each of our LGAs as identified by our team of dedicated Ekiti sons and daughters.

Our graduates will not be left out in our quest for better Ekiti. In fact, we shall ensure that those who are without employments are gainfully engaged in rewarding careers, encourage entrepreneurship mindset and circulate wealth among the people within a short period in office. For anyone who is interested in starting their own businesses, our government shall make available the necessary resources to guide them to succeed through the Citizens Business Financing Scheme (CBFS).

Our government will erase burden of the past, create opportunities that are enduring and safeguard the future of Ekiti state. It is a mission for prosperity for our dear people of Ekiti.

Otunba Segun Adewale. Running for the position of Ekiti State Governor July 2018. Support Otunba Segun Adewale Campaign Organization. Support Ekiti Development.
www.facebook.com/RethinkEkiti2018
Re: Ekiti Youths Empowerment And Investors’ Management by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2018
Otunba Segun Adewale. Running for the position of Ekiti State Governor July 2018. Support Otunba Segun Adewale Campaign Organization. Support Ekiti Development.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Youths Empowerment And Investors’ Management by adabatutu18: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2018
This guy again He seems to be youth focused in this his campaign for Ekiti o. Is he serious about empowering the youth trully??
Re: Ekiti Youths Empowerment And Investors’ Management by Naijasenator: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
One thing is that I love about Segun Aeroland is that he is not shy to associate with us the youths. With what I have heard and hearing about him, Ekiti can never be the same again with this man.
Re: Ekiti Youths Empowerment And Investors’ Management by neyoclassic09(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
This presents great hopes to Ekiti youth. Otunba Segun Adewale has shown the zeal that will supports their advancements. It is wise enough for them to embrace this great man with a noble mission of Ekiti revival.
Re: Ekiti Youths Empowerment And Investors’ Management by adabatutu18: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Guy, how are you sure he has a noble mission for Ekiti? I need to be convinced. My PVC is ready with me oo.
Re: Ekiti Youths Empowerment And Investors’ Management by Poshkeez: 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
I hope this man means all i have seen him say he will do so far. If yes, it is a new dawn for ekiti state
Re: Ekiti Youths Empowerment And Investors’ Management by GovernorKaslas: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
I just love him, doing his thing low key, no political bad record of Corruption or murder, just using his own money to make himself closer to his dream.
Re: Ekiti Youths Empowerment And Investors’ Management by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Itel S32 is a nice phone ya'll get it...lol
Re: Ekiti Youths Empowerment And Investors’ Management by Naijasenator: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
I believe its indeed a new dawn with Segun Aeroland. Ekiti needs a man like this
Poshkeez:
I hope this man means all i have seen him say he will do so far. If yes, it is a new dawn for ekiti state

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo To Lead Nigeria's Delegation To The World Economic Forum In Davos / 2019: Opposition Parties, Csos Seek INEC Sanction On APC Over Early Campaigns / Breaking:efcc Detains Former SGF Babachir Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.