Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Help! I'm Losing It!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! I'm Losing It!! (456 Views)

I'm On The Brink Of Losing It Entirely. Pls Advice Me / Lose Weight Or You Risk Losing Your Job. Customs Boss Charge Officers / Help, I'm Having Challenges At Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm Losing It!! by koife(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2018
I've had challenging experiences in life. I can boldly say that I'm not where I had envisaged to be at 34, yes its a number you'd expect some certain degree of stability, but mine is totally not true. Before you blame me of laziness and not being proactive, I came to back to nja after making marriage plans and decision to start a busines.... long and short is that the car hire and logistics business crashed I lost my relationship but I somehow weathered the storm and kept hustling and empowering myself with lots of certification that has to do with oil and gas. As you know this courses are capital intensive With expiry date... as I speak a few has expired. I've picked up menial jobs that is far below where I can maximally express what I'm capable of. I feel stocked.... like im on a standstill. I reluctantly picked up insurance work that stress the hell out of me after my masters back in 2016. People. I have hustled, tried my hands in everything like driving taxi, laundry etc. As I speak I have admission in The US but no sponsor. My financial situation have made me almost become a laughing stock amongst friends and worst even within my family as I had to return to putting up with my parents, yes! I'm with my parents!! I've lost countable jobs after interviews,some telling me my qualifications are too much, while some bcoz lack of God father and you know how labout market employers attach interest on age limit. Let me quickly say I'm a believing and preyerful person, but at this point I'm losing it, as I write I'm home alone ... I'm withdrawn and hardly go out. Recently I started nuring this evil though that it could actually be better if I end it to find rest away from this world but my inner person calls me to order. I Hardly concentrate, I'm bipolar and have lost uncountable number of relationships, which I won't blame the ladies involved... yes, who would want to associate with a person in my situation. I've done everything wishing my powers hence this thread. I desperately need urgent help, job, a psychologist, Or counselor anybody

Re: Help! I'm Losing It!! by Rubbiish(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Op i understand your plight, but d only issue i have with u is despite all u don pass through, u are still talking about school? u dey craze? undecided
If u come back from USA who go give u job? Or u think they will give u job?
U should be emphasizing on what will bring money, not certificate.
Whether international or local it makes no difference.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Masterclass / Nigeria Army Recruits Should Enter Here. / So Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.