Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" (3088 Views)

How Can One Get Out Of Fear? It's Really Killing Me, I Need Help. / The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. / 99 Things I Want To Do Before I Die (A List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by EmmyG012(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2018
Lalatisclala I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mynd44, lalasticlala pls promote this to FP
Re: "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by OBIGS(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2018
the truth shall set you free
Re: "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by muhammed50(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2018
Your parent can't kill you!
According to a Yoruba adage: No matter how wicked a child is, he won't be serve as a meal to the Lion...
Bro, stand the punishment, embarrassment, beating and so on!
Re: "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by EmmyG012(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2018
muhammed50:
Your parent can't kill you!
According to a Yoruba adage: No matter how wicked a child is, he won't be serve as a meal to the Lion...
Bro, stand the punishment, embarrassment, beating and so on!

What to say I use the money for, is the problem
Re: "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by EmmyG012(m): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2018
OBIGS:
the truth shall set you free

Yh, bt she mustn't hear I gambled with the money
Re: "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by tellwisdom: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2018
Foolish boi...If you had used the money to drink beer, it wld have been understood
Re: "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by LesbianBoy(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2018
Op wait... You mean you lost more than 500k on bet9ja

Jesu! shocked

Ayemi temi bami angry angry angry
Re: "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by HOLYDICK(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2018
First of all you are very stupid for playing bet 9ja with that huge amount of money knowing fully well the risk involved. ALSO you be olodo for not having a plan b incase u losses such money( sorry for me cursing ur ass but u deserve much more Ewu sad). Thats y i always emphasis gamble with your spare money or money u can afford to losse. Well I dont know how financially well balanced your family is but dude do u wanna give your old parents hrt attack this earli 2018 kilode? sad #580k is a huge amount of money to lose for this buhari regime. U beta go out and get even 1 quater of the money then tell the truth, asked for forgiveness and face the consequences of ur actions
Also be a good boi for the reminder of the year
Be responsible next time pls

2 Likes

Re: "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by RZArecta2(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2018
IE, you stole your moms hard earned money. I'd rather advice she locks you up for a week at any good SARS outlet then forgive you for your wicked act
Re: "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
Lalatisclala I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mynd44, lalasticlala pls promote this to FP

Send me a mail @ Enshigabriel@ymail.com

ASAP
Re: "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by EmmyG012(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Poshriel:

Send me a mail @ Enshigabriel@ymail.com

ASAP

Have u seen it
Re: "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by seankay(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
You are a wicked son. If you like do otherwise
Re: "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by fidet1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Arungun omo.

If I were your parent, I'll only be mad if after doing this, you do not commit suicide before I find out. Useless pikin
Re: "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by mazimee(m): 6:01am On Jan 16, 2018
EmmyG012:

Yh, bt she mustn't hear I gambled with the money

Hey bro, how did your mum react?
Re: "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by meobizy(f): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
So EmmyG012 does not feel Nairalanders have a right to know the resolution of this predicament?
I call it a fake made up story. These bored children on this forum can pen almost anything for attention.
Re: "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by EmmyG012(m): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
meobizy:
So EmmyG012 does not feel Nairalanders have a right to know the resolution of this predicament?
I call it a fake made up story. These bored children on this forum can pen almost anything for attention.

U jst being foolish
Re: "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" by meobizy(f): 3:26am On Sep 17, 2018
EmmyG012:

U jst being foolish
Yes, just like I guessed, attention seeking.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of Young Men Posing In Just Their Underwear / Have You Achieved Your Goals For 2012? / How Tall Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.