Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:19 PM

MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time (28638 Views)

Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS / It's Payback Time In Benue - Gov. Ortom / Hadiza El-Rufai Justifies Husband’s Choice Of Muslim Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
cursedAbiola:

sorry am a female
don't understand you
If you say so

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by 2016v2017: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
eagleeye2:

Not supporting Massob. But while the Operation Python dance was going on in Abia, non igbos were jubilating over the killings of Innocent young men, whose only crime was shouting Biafra.
A lady categorically told me on FB that those killed irrespective of whether they were Igbos or not deserve it. Guess her tribe?
So, I will only say this as many times as possible, Let's keep playing the ostrich.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by SamoaJoe: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
omenkaLives:
Were these not the same idiots begging and forcing us to join their useless train just a few months ago. Just look at them now!

Biafra my dog's crap.

Hate is all they give. Hate shall they reap in return.

Shattap there you hate monger. You have never made any sense in your life.

Benue My monkey's arse.

My everlasting happiness is that Buhari turned out a monumental failure. I pray he wins again. Terrible things await Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
I just handed our new Aba refugee (omenkalives) a plate of jollof rice with pure water. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Chyxki: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
If MASSOB does not have anything good to say then let them shut up!

The Benue people have not deserved this crime against humanity in any way.

MASSOB, you speak for yourself and not for Igbo people...
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Alanzazani: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
One blog publishes trash and some youths swallow Hook line and sinker. On social media the igbos are the ones bringing the massacre in Benue to the fore front more than some of thier children like that animal in human skin called omenka. This is the divide and rule card they always play. They are playing it again to.diatract us. There must be something fundamentally wrong with Seun or his mods to put unverified news on front page. They should pat themselves on the backs for contributing immensely to dividing the country

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by mightyhaze: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
v myopic and unnecessary talk if theytruly said this..

igbos sympathise with middlebeltans on the senseless killings. i wont be surprised tho if igbo haters are behind this news
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nasir123(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Stingman:

..you are sick not to see that the hate has come from the FG...Name one federal investment in the SE region of Nigeria?

See>>>>

“Sincerely speaking, the South-East has not had a fair-share since the civil war. Their marginalization is quite obvious. But if the policy of reconstruction, reintegration and reconciliation of Gen.Gowon and the late Gen. Murtala’s administrations had continued, the agitation by the few Igbo for Biafra state would have been a thing of the past." Balarebe Musa

Tell me what was their share in the previous regime?
What did day contributed to the development of the zone?

The major problem of the southeast,are caused by people from the Southeast. You don't need to blame any other zone first.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Lot13(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
mazimee:
Benue loved Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen, yet they were treated like shit. I wonder what he will do to our neighbours in the West. They are obssesed with licking his balls now, I pray they Receive sense.
Your prayer though but, I can assure you they will do no such thing to the west and Igbo leaders need to caution Massob not to destroy bridges they are working hard to build.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by WeRblessed(f): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Sad.

The war ended 48 years ago,and these guys still carry this bitterness?Liberia, Sierra Leone and Rwanda lost millions of their Citizen's in the 90's and they are healing well.

This hate will not take you guys anywhere.

Not your fault. Don't worry, it's almost your turn.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by mightyhaze: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
bounty007:

Must you comment..abi shame no catch you. Everyday you come online to scream iipob n pigs..
Zombie will always remain zombie,simply because they're brain dead.

Try to make sense. No be every time brain the pain person ..you hate ipob fire catch benue you run enter east..lucky say no nl see you..na to bundle you back.

You hate massob ipob..the don't like you either.. and they're real about it..
You wey get dem for mind the pretend.. you don talk na.. we don see your brain finish. Dey dia the worship dullard.. who knows maybe soon it will get to you or your family .. pray then... the route to east will still be open for you.

the rogue ur quoting is not from benue.. pay him no mind.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nasir123(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
jacyhelen:

Kanu called Nigeria a ZOO people got Angry,David Cameroun Called Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Nation we all smiled and thanked him, Donald Trump called Nigeria a SHITHOLE COUNTRY,Nigerians are happy,Smilling and waving hands to trump!!..Lmao..... Which one is more better:A Zoo,Fantastically Corrupt,A ShitHole Nation??

Those people you mention are not Nigerians.
There is a yoruba saying "you don't point your father's house with your left fingers" if others do that,it shouldn't be you.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Pascal181: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
That's true but will d elders eat grapes nd leave the gnashing of teeth to d infants? That was a mistake in d past Igbos should forgive nd come to our aid. On behalf of our elders we say we're sorry.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nasir123(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:
All these flatheaded wawa Jews again.

They always fall into one misfortune or the other. The evil they wish others usually fall on their heads.

They are so dumb to notice that Benue shares boundaries with some Eastern states and if Benue is overrun, they are next. Mind you, their Governors are the weakest in this country. Herdsmen behead them, their effeminate Governors declared prayer and fasting.

Bless you.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by HungerBAD: 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
explorer250:

difference being that it is not robbed in their face that they are a defeated people through appointments,rehabilitation, reconciliation and reconstruction. the war was fought in the east and reconstruction started in the west and north even the president borrowed over $2b to reconstruct the north east and the east got none.

I am sure there won't be any reconciliation in those countries if their government is behaving like the Nigerian govt.

Fair point.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by mightyhaze: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
DemonInSiege:

You're a Fulani man, stop claiming you're from Benue
ur descerning... i wonder what the rogue stands to gain by impersonating benue indigen on this forum, just to spew hate on igbos, thereby drawing unnecessary fire from some gullible igbos to innocent benue ppl
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by mightyhaze: 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

Fair point.
yea,.. not just fair... floors that balderdash u out uo there, while exposing u as a big time hypocrite
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by UncleJudax(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

What nonsense hate?

Look if you sin against nature you must pay

There is nothing like Forgiveness
Forget that rubbish taught to u in the crap called Religion

Every sin must be played for

Man must be held accountable for his or her actions
Same people who rejoiced with the Python Dance in the east, want the victims of the Same dance to sympathise with Benue and Taraba?

Smd

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by freeze20: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is not necessary. I think the middle belt have come out to appologize to Igbos over their role in the civil war. Well, I'm sure, MASSOB is speaking for herself, and not the entire Igbo nation.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nasir123(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
BluntBoy:
The way these people play the victim's card is really very annoying.

They had always forget to apologize to Nigeria for starting a war they didn't win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by mightyhaze: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

Fair point.
yea,.. not only fair... floors that balderdash u put up there, while exposing u as a big time hypocrite

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nasir123(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
PointZerom:

If your Nigeria is sympathetic with ndi Igbo, why will they borrow money to rebuild the North due to Boko Haram and never done anything to rebuild SE?. When Innocent Igbos were killed last year what was your say on it?.

What have your leaders been doing?

You shouldn't be quick to pass blame. You suppose to have done your home work.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Lipscomb(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
This man should be stone to death very heartless human being.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by opribo(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
What do the Igbo's benefit as a people for been a part of Nigeria.

Basic infrastructures such as good roads, pipe borne water, hospitals, schools, government presence etc are all lacking in the igbo area even govt response to ordinary erosion that is ravaging the area is lacking the people have to resort to self help until World Bank comes to their aid.

So I ask again what is really the reason why Ibos are here. I dare say any ibo man or woman that justifies the continued coexistence of Ibos with these people is foolish.

Ibos have produced the finest manpower in engineering, medicine, education, sports, agriculture, economy, business just name it. All these makes Nigeria to shine for some parasitic elements to look good.

Igbos just have to man up and demand for their right. Cameroonians are already doing it, Ibos cannot be different.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by PointZerom: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nasir123:

What have your leaders been doing?

You shouldn't be quick to pass blame. You suppose to have done your home work.

You suppose to have done your road work.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nasir123(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
DemonInSiege:

You should know that this news is fake from the Lagos/Ibadan media

Another blame passed.

What has been the recent two official statement from OHanenze lately?
You remember they recently accused the federal government of using fuel to punish Ibo's for the Yuletide.
My guy,the people leading you are unfit to lead the true IBO's.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Okwyjesus(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
GOOD MORNING MIDDLE BELT
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Awoo88: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Sad.

The war ended 48 years ago,and these guys still carry this bitterness?Liberia, Sierra Leone and Rwanda lost millions of their Citizen's in the 90's and they are healing well.

This hate will not take you guys anywhere.
There was true reconciliation in those places you mentioned. Peace without injustice they say, is like seating on a keg of gun power. That's no to say the Massob guy have any sense.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
sekxyqueen:
guess they have realised their mistakes..

Realised what mistake? They didn't tell u about the missile the Igbos released in the southern part of Benue state that destroyed lives abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onnoghen Case: Supreme Court Speaks On Receiving Orders From Buhari / Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti / Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.