Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

'is Nigeria Under A Curse Or Blessing' By The Passerby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'is Nigeria Under A Curse Or Blessing' By The Passerby (331 Views)

Emefiele: Nigeria Under Buhari Has Defeated Ethnic And Religious Bigotry – Group / Premium Times Special Report On Road Projects Across Nigeria Under PMB / Nigeria’s Crude Oil: A Curse Or Blessing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'is Nigeria Under A Curse Or Blessing' By The Passerby by CasaFFa(f): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2018
Source: Eagleee http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=511953

Wait, I am a Nigerian and a proud one at that. No matter wherever I find myself, I will still represent Nigeria. In my next life if given the chance to choose, I will still come back to NIgeria.

Nigeria is one of the few countries in the world that is blessed in all ramification. It doesn't matter where you keep us, we will still strive. We are natural adapters and adjusters. We can adjust to almost all situations in the world.

Despite the fact we are so blessed with all these, we are still under an invincible curse. How come we have been backwards in the aspect of national development? How come we cannot move forward like other nations? How come our peace is threatened on a daily basis?

Well, I don't think we are under a curse. I believe we are under a blessing. We are so blessed that we have decided to allow our blessings pull us apart. We are so blessed that we have used the income from our resources to purchase what will kill us all. We are so blessed that we cannot live in peace for even a moment. We are under a blessing.

Source: Eagleee
http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=511953
Re: 'is Nigeria Under A Curse Or Blessing' By The Passerby by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2018
Nigeria was cursed when the past government ruled .. that is why my government is trying hard to uplift the curse and make Nigeria a better country again
Re: 'is Nigeria Under A Curse Or Blessing' By The Passerby by Gentle034(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2018
Nigeria. This was a country created by?

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Bello Appoints 21 New Perm Sec / Fayose Orders Herdsmen To Register With 5000 Naira In Host Communities. / Jubilation As Govt Begins Renovation Of Bomadi General Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.