Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,337 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

N-power Latest News And Updates - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Latest News And Updates (29362 Views)

N-power: Latest Updates On Issues Regarding NEXIT Registration / N-power Latest News Online Update Today September 2nd 2019 / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by KnowMore: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2018
Nice one
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by GodDey01: 7:59am On Jan 16, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly give us your Email address.
You would be contacted via Mail.
godrace062@yahoo.com
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by maidaddy: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2018
olasegun90:
Nawaa oooooo

I don tired oooo

The processing is too long.

Its up to 7 months now just for 2 years program.

In face. I'm speechless.

Bro I thought I am alone...
Since February last year that I did my physical verification, no posting, nothing nothing, and this program is supposed to be two years. my father now sings proverbial songs because I don't have a job. suicide is not just an option. I am tired, sick and frustrated. I don call Npower CC line die, they are just posting me upandown. god dey.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by maidaddy: 8:17am On Jan 16, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly give us your Email address.
You would be contacted via Mail.

whoever is operating this account, I need your help to help me communicate to your boss(es). I did physical verification since Feb 2017, I kept mailing your people but not one single response. This is my email address in double quote - "shileayeni@gmail.com". Number- 08092389874. Thanks
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by jerflakes(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2018
BlackAfrican:

So you don't respect your father

You don slap this guy tire

You wan make him deaf?

Haba

4 Likes

Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2018
indoorlove:
A friend of mine is affected. adamsmohd111@gmail.com.

Noted.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by donc26(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2018
chineduo78@gmail.com
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by donc26(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly give us your Email address. You would be contacted via Mail.
chineduo78@gmail.com
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2018
jerflakes:

You don slap this guy tire

You wan make him deaf?

Haba

The guy no dey hear word... Maybe the slaps go open him ear and brain
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2018
maidaddy:

whoever is operating this account, I need your help to help me communicate to your boss(es). I did physical verification since Feb 2017, I kept mailing your people but not one single response. This is my email address in double quote - "shileayeni@gmail.com". Number- 08092389874. Thanks

Good day,

Are you a 2016 Applicant ?
What state and which program?
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2018
maidaddy:

Since February last year that I did my physical verification, no posting, nothing nothing, and this program is supposed to be two years. my father now sings proverbial songs because I don't have a job. suicide is not just an option. I am tired, sick and frustrated. I don call Npower CC line die, they are just posting me upandown. god dey.

Good Morning Sir, When was the first time that you made this complain?
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by mceze(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2018
npowerng:
Good Morning,

It has come to our attention that some states have been awarding posting letters to N-Power pre-selected applicants.

LET US BE VERY CLEAR

At this point, there are ONLY Pre-Selected applicants, we shall announce and release the names of the FINAL SELECTED BENEFICIARIES when we have finished reviewing the returns of the Physical Verification compilations.

States can ONLY deploy Final Selected Beneficiaries.

We will assume that States who are currently deploying PRE-SELECTED APPLICANTS are expanding their charity base as we currently have NO ENGAGEMENT with these pre-selected applicants until we have announced and communicated same.

We are currently reviewing the returns of the Physical Verification compilations and we shall communicate progress and next steps on our Social Media Channels.

Have a great day.

Great job you guys are doing..But does it mean ND student can not be successful in this exercise? Most, if not all ND applicant were not selected..I am an ND holder and I passed the test colourfully but was surprise that I was not selected..I got good mark better than my friends with degrees..Even they too were shocked that I was not selected, and also the fact that I have taught in schools, and applied for N-Teach. Honestly, justice was not done to ND holders. Success is in an individual, not in certificate. But it's so obvious that you guys believe in certificate rather than an individual's ability..Wish you all the best in your endeavours!
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2018
GodDey01:

godrace062@yahoo.com

Noted.

1 Like

Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by mceze(m): 9:16am On Jan 16, 2018
maidaddy:

Such a pity my friend..This is the country we found ourselves in..But, take things easy.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2018
indoorlove:
A friend of mine is affected. adamsmohd111@gmail.com.

Okay, Noted sir.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2018
olasegun90:
@Npower Admin.
Whats going on now?

We haven't hear from u.

Any update.

Good morning,
If you are a successfully verified N-Build applicant, please log on to the NPVN portal and fill in your details.

Successful applicants have received messages on their phones.
#NPowerNG
#NPowerBuild
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 9:20am On Jan 16, 2018
Niceiroko:

fanny_suru@yahoo.com

Noted.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 9:20am On Jan 16, 2018
govmentson:
Would love to change my local govt of resident.. That possible

No sir, That is not possible.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2018
ckmayoca:
my yahoo boy neighbour collects 30k monthly without any services rendered to the state, how is this n power better when some people get paid without doing anything?..

Kindly state his name and phone number.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2018
mceze:

Great job you guys are doing..But does it mean ND student can not be successful in this exercise? Most, if not all ND applicant were not selected..I am an ND holder and I passed the test colourfully but was surprise that I was not selected..I got good mark better than my friends with degrees..Even they too were shocked that I was not selected, and also the fact that I have taught in schools, and applied for N-Teach. Honestly, justice was not done to ND holders. Success is in an individual, not in certificate. But it's so obvious that you guys believe in certificate rather than an individual's ability..Wish you all the best in your endeavours!

The applicant process was opened to all level of graduates sir, Including ND holders.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by IkpemhiTG(m): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2018
DO YOU NEED A PRIVATE COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR?
HELLO.. AM HERE TO HELP!
MY SPECIALTY 1.M.S WORD-TYPESETTING
2. M.S EXCEL-SPREAD SHEETS/ CALCULATIONS
3. M.S ACCESS- DATABASE AND ANALYSIS
4. POWERPOINT- PRESENTATIONS OF SLIDES
5. COREL DRAW- GRAPHICS DESIGNS.
ADVANCE WEBSITE DESIGN, MAINTENANCE & UPDATE
.WHY ME? YOU WILL LEARN FAST, SPEND LESS AND SAVE MORE TIME
LOCATION 1, PHYSICAL-BENIN 2, ONLINE PLATFORM
GET IN TOUCH CALL/WATSAP- 08074535711
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by mceze(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2018
npowerng:

The applicant process was opened to all level of graduates sir, Including ND holders.
Ok! Thanks for the info..I guess I was not lucky then.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by orumba(m): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2018
campaign strategies. is likely New government 2019 may scrap d program.means of blindfolding
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by maidaddy: 10:10am On Jan 16, 2018
npowerng:

Good day,

Are you a 2016 Applicant ?
What state and which program?

Thanks for the prompt response.
Yes, I am a 2016 applicant but i didnt get any message till february 2017 for physical verification in Ikorodu secretariat in Lagos state.
I applied for N-teach in Lagos State.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by jamexborn(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly state his name and phone number.

This is a joke to you right?
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2018
jamexborn:

This is a joke to you right?

Npower is a serious business Sir.

Kindly give us his details?
Thank you.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2018
maidaddy:

Thanks for the prompt response.
Yes, I am a 2016 applicant but i didnt get any message till february 2017 for physical verification in Ikorodu secretariat in Lagos state.
I applied for N-teach in Lagos State.

After the physical verification, Did you receive any SMS or Mail from Npower?
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by jamexborn(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2018
npowerng:

Npower is a serious business Sir.

Kindly give us his details?
Thank you.

Murasi shogbo
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by maidaddy: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
npowerng:

No Sir/Ma.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Windflower(f): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
npowerng:

Hello npowerng,
I am a 2016 volunteer and I have been going to my ppa,didn't receive December stipend,later found out that my payment is on hold as a result of my name being on the absconded list. The information is false as its was a mistake with my file at the LG level. I have sent a mail to support and attached the necessary evidence but haven't gotten a feedback. Please help resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Thank you
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by sau4real(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
pls help, i can't logging on my dashboard, sau4real@gmail.com i ve deed my physical verification, i don't really knw what is happening
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
maidaddy:

No Sir/Ma.

After the physical verification all successful applicant were contacted via SMS / Email.
If you were not contacted, that means you did not make it to the final selection.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.