Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? (18221 Views)

I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating / Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. / "I Can't Find Myself Being A Feminist Because I Expect My Man To Foot The Bills" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by LifeofAirforce(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Gone are the days Men proposes to ladies they want to marry.
These days women also proposes marriage to their man.

So who will foot the marriage ceremony bills if woman proposes to her man?

2 Shares

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by Xinzu: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
She has to come and see my parents for list and groom price since e dey her bodi pass my bodi cheesy

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by Divay22(f): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
The both of them...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by LifeofAirforce(m): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Xinzu:
She has to come and see my parents for list and groom price since e dey her bodi pass my bodi cheesy

Lol grin

11 Likes

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by HOLYDICK(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
Buhari, APC, Nwamiakpe, madrid guy, airforce1, mynd44 and lastly lalasticlacla grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Go to India bro, I hear they pay groom price in some parts of that country. grin

7 Likes

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by LifeofAirforce(m): 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
greiboy:
Go to India bro, I hear they pay groom price in some parts of that country. grin

That's In India

Naija own fit different grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by panegyrics: 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
The two both of them/in jenifa's voice/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

That's In India

Naija own fit different grin
Never say never bro grin

I think the otedola girls have something for dark skin musicians, judging by the relationship btw the younger one and mr eazi

I bet if you attend this year's Shiloh, a miracle might just happen and you might be the lucky guy to land dj cuppy as a bride grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
greiboy:
Never say never bro grin

I think the otedola girls have something for dark skin musicians, judging by the relationship btw the younger one and mr eazi

I bet if you attend this year's Shiloh, a miracle might just happen and you might be lucky guy to land dj chubby as a bride grin

Will you dump your current girlfriend should DJCuppy propose to you ?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Will you dump your current girlfriend should DJCuppy propose to you ?

grin
I don't know how to answer that question, since I am currently single

I don't think I will accept her proposal though, even if I don't have a girlfriend

I am not a star so we can't be compatible, but you are a star, so both of you will make a great couple cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by youngreezy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Even if a girl rapes u(lmao)n get pregnant,bros u r taking kia of d baby ooo no escaping..nt to talk of proposal u go still sponsor evriting jhur.

10 Likes

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good Question Though...

It Should Be The Same Regular Process

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
DeadRat:
Good Question Though...

It Should Be The Same Regular Process

Lalasticlala thinks otherwise
Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by ThatKING(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
The lady proposes... The man still foot the bills grin
The man proposes.... The man foot the bill

You want to escape the expenses abi ??

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lol hmm
Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by Snow02: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
she and her people will have to pay my groom price better soup na money kill am

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by LessNoise: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
If she foots the bills does it mean she gets to name the kids? grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by Jman06(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
They will avoid this thread like a plague.

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by Andyblaze: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
She of course

1 Like

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by ekems2017(f): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Both of them of course. Even when the man proposes is it not both of them that contributes to have a sucessful wedding? Sometimes the woman contributes the more cos her parent wouldn't want to be disgraced on that day.

11 Likes

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by habex005(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
they will contribute now

1 Like

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by pussypounder(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
To hell with Aboookis!!!!

Divide Nigeria to north and south!!!! Aboooki and Fulani's are the ones holding us back....Yoruba says NOOOO to a northern Nigeria, we want south with our Igbo brothers, they cannot leave us alone with those abokiiii gworo eaters!!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by Kingdolo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chai...,The nigguh was like "naah, I'm not letting no girl propose to me".

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by emmadejust(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Both couple contribution grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by oshe11: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
Was thinking about this Yesterday cos I no trust all these girls oooo.....

They might just come and propose to ME when I'm nt ready and also expect me to pay for all the EXPENSES

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by falcon01: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
she will. gender equality

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by adecz: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin angry

Her juju don fail.

She complained to her babalawo
say her man don dey 'chop' her for
over 5 years & the guy no wan propose.

Babalawo says; "the man love u well, well & is prepared
to marry you today, today; but your stepmother
tie him mouth".

Solution; " Go with him to the market place,
go on your knees & ask him to marry you;
he will accept immediately............ " grin

Fee: One white ram
One red rooster
50k..... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by Adadioranma79(f): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Wisdom
youngreezy:
Even if a girl rapes u(lmao)n get pregnant,bros u r taking kia of d baby ooo no escaping..nt to talk of proposal u go still sponsor evriting jhur.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by iamtardey: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
she and her family.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? by bigerboy200: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
so women are doing the proposal ish these days??.. e don red mehhhn..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? / What Was Your Favorite Song And Movie Of 2022? / I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.