Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,314 members, 7,780,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:27 PM

Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On BLACKBERRY Q5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On BLACKBERRY Q5 (1772 Views)

My Gionee S10 Lite Functions Keys Just Stopped Working! Please Help!!!! / Please Help My Tecno Spark K7 Just Stopped Ringing Out / Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On BLACKBERRY Q5 by Amazonboss(f): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
undecided lipsrsealed what will it cost BlackBerry owners to reason with Mark zuckerberg on whatsaap?

Why cause us so much pain.

Any remedy please or way out?

Mine just stopped working now.

I'm very sad here.no plans to buy a new phone now.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On BLACKBERRY Q5 by henry007(m): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amazonboss:
undecided lipsrsealed what will it cost BlackBerry owners to reason with Mark zuckerberg on whatsaap?

Why cause us so much pain.

Any remedy please or way out?

Mine just stopped working now.

I'm very sad here.no plans to buy a new phone now.

Search google for Whatsapp APK> Download the latest version(link should say Jan 2018)
Open BlackberryworldApp > Download Whatsapp Fixer. Open the fixer and make sure everything is ticked then ok.
Open File manager > Downloads> Click that whatsapp APK you downloaded > install > open > Add your number normally on whatsapp + input 6 digit code.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On BLACKBERRY Q5 by KBdownloads(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
and what will it cost you to get an android phone?
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On BLACKBERRY Q5 by Amazonboss(f): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
henry007:

Search google for Whatsapp APK> Download the latest version(link should say Jan 2017)
Open BlackberryworldApp > Download Whatsapp Fixer. Open the fixer and make sure everything is ticked then ok.
Open File manager > Downloads> Click that whatsapp APK you downloaded > install > open > Add your number normally on whatsapp + input 6 digit code.

Thanks a bunch. It worked dear. God bless you for me

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On BLACKBERRY Q5 by Engralfa(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2018
henry007:

Search google for Whatsapp APK> Download the latest version(link should say Jan 2018)

I was able to install the whatsapp but it doesn't launch. It goes off abruptly
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On BLACKBERRY Q5 by henry007(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Engralfa:

I was able to install the whatsapp but it doesn't launch. It goes off abruptly

What OS version are you running and what version of whatsapp did you download?
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On BLACKBERRY Q5 by Engralfa(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2018
henry007:

What OS version are you running and what version of whatsapp did you download?

OS version 10.3.1.2267

Whatsapp version 1.0.45.2126
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On BLACKBERRY Q5 by henry007(m): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Engralfa:

OS version 10.3.1.2267

Whatsapp version 1.0.45.2126

The latest version is 2.18.18 . Get that or the one before it. When you google "Whatsapp apk" click the link that says January 2018
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On BLACKBERRY Q5 by sahba98tech: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Use this trick
Hack:Use WhatsApp On Blackberry OS, Blackberry OS 10 And Windows 8.0 Devices (100% Working)
Click Here
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On BLACKBERRY Q5 by mastig: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Change the date on your phone backwards and disable automatic update and network update. It will resume working, you can change the date back to today. Still using it on my Q10
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On BLACKBERRY Q5 by Ishilove: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
mastig:
Change the date on your phone backwards and disable automatic update and network update. It will resume working, you can change the date back to today. Still using it on my Q10
As in will I change the date on my phone to maybe, January 2016 or something like that?
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On BLACKBERRY Q5 by Gbelex(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2018
henry007:

Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

Best Tecno Phones With Good Battery Life / This Is The Best, And Expensive Car Ever In The World. / Why You Should Delete Facebook Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.