₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,315,369 members, 5,101,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2019 at 12:21 PM

Miracle Box Ver2.54 Crack Is Finally Here At Long Last - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Miracle Box Ver2.54 Crack Is Finally Here At Long Last (11146 Views)

Miracle Box V2.65 Cracked Free / Airtel 4G Finally Here People! / Miracle Box ERR21002 Please Help If You've Experienced It Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Box Ver2.54 Crack Is Finally Here At Long Last by jetz(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
This post is made for phone engineers and flashing gurus

Miracle Box Ver 2.54 Tool with Keys 1000% working and tested

source link and downloads here https://ngeeek.com/2018/01/14/miracle-box-ver-2-54-tool-keys-1000-working-tested/

Miracle Box v2.54 is a small application for Windows Computer which supports multiple chipsets for Firmware Flashing, IMEI Repairing, Reading the Device Information, Formatting the device, Unlocking the Device, Reading the pattern Lock, Unlocking the Bootloader, Fixing the Bad Factory.

Important things to note before flashing

they are few important things to note before flashing any firmware so as to avoid bricks of the device. some are listed below

Ensure you don’t flash the wrong preloader i.e try to know the build number and the variant of the firmware you are flashing. please read this post by team or that by romkingz.net.
Ensure you have at least 30% to 50% battery charge so as to avoid half flash
please ensure you backup your important file before flashing eg contact, sms and media file (phone, music, and videos)
It supports Android, Samsung, Huawei, Blackberry, Mediatek, Spreadtrum, Qualcomm, Mstar, Coolpad, RDA Chipsets. It also allows you to flash or fix the IMEI of your device, fix the bad factory settings, fix bad software, remove any system apps.

It also allows you to quickly format the device, read anti-theft details of the device, read NV data, write NV data, Unlocking the SIM, Calibration.

Instructions on How to setup Miracle Box V2.54
Note this is working 1000% as we ve tested and used it multiple times over.

Download the Miracle Box key Gen here Miracle box Key Gen Link 2 Here
Then Download Miracle Box Ver 2.54 here Download Link
Next install the Miracle Box by extracting the downloaded file
Copy the extracted Miracle Box folder to your system Drive C i repeat Drive C
Next open the miracle box by clicking the Miracle box v2.54 loader run as Admin
Then head to the Miracle box key gen and extract
When you open the Miracle box loader as admin it will open a page for registration copy the hardware I.d
On the Key gen enter a registration name, tick the hardware Id box and paste the hardware Id earlier copied
Click on the Generate key, copy and paste on the Miracle box v2.54 key and Viola you are rocking Your Miracle box Ver 2.54 with all full functions
Enjoy!!!

source link and downloads here https://ngeeek.com/2018/01/14/miracle-box-ver-2-54-tool-keys-1000-working-tested/

Re: Miracle Box Ver2.54 Crack Is Finally Here At Long Last by chiluvv(m): 12:44am On Jan 17, 2018
Please sir.. kindly help me with another download link for Miracle Box 2.54 key Gen the one you dropped the link is not extracting there by giving error message...thanks alot
Re: Miracle Box Ver2.54 Crack Is Finally Here At Long Last by michlins(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2018
Can this app fix Emmy read fail on note 4
Re: Miracle Box Ver2.54 Crack Is Finally Here At Long Last by jetz(m): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2018
chiluvv:
Please sir.. kindly help me with another download link for Miracle Box 2.54 key Gen the one you dropped the link is not extracting there by giving error message...thanks alot
make sure your antivirus is disabled pls
Re: Miracle Box Ver2.54 Crack Is Finally Here At Long Last by jetz(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2018
michlins:
Can this app fix Emmy read fail on note 4
dude ve used this particular version to run amaxing feat
Re: Miracle Box Ver2.54 Crack Is Finally Here At Long Last by princemillla(m): 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
jetz:
dude ve used this particular version to run amaxing feat

Pls give me ur whatsapp line
Re: Miracle Box Ver2.54 Crack Is Finally Here At Long Last by ddjay: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
jetz:
This post is made for phone engineers and flashing gurus

Miracle Box Ver 2.54 Tool with Keys 1000% working and tested

Miracle Box v2.54 is a small application for Windows Computer which supports multiple chipsets for Firmware Flashing, IMEI Repairing, Reading the Device Information, Formatting the device, Unlocking the Device, Reading the pattern Lock, Unlocking the Bootloader, Fixing the Bad Factory.

Important things to note before flashing

they are few important things to note before flashing any firmware so as to avoid bricks of the device. some are listed below

Ensure you don’t flash the wrong preloader i.e try to know the build number and the variant of the firmware you are flashing. please read this post by team or that by romkingz.net.
Ensure you have at least 30% to 50% battery charge so as to avoid half flash
please ensure you backup your important file before flashing eg contact, sms and media file (phone, music, and videos)
It supports Android, Samsung, Huawei, Blackberry, Mediatek, Spreadtrum, Qualcomm, Mstar, Coolpad, RDA Chipsets. It also allows you to flash or fix the IMEI of your device, fix the bad factory settings, fix bad software, remove any system apps.

It also allows you to quickly format the device, read anti-theft details of the device, read NV data, write NV data, Unlocking the SIM, Calibration.

Instructions on How to setup Miracle Box V2.54
Note this is working 1000% as we ve tested and used it multiple times over.

Download the Miracle Box key Gen here Miracle box Key Gen Link 2 Here
Then Download Miracle Box Ver 2.54 here Download Link
Next install the Miracle Box by extracting the downloaded file
Copy the extracted Miracle Box folder to your system Drive C i repeat Drive C
Next open the miracle box by clicking the Miracle box v2.54 loader run as Admin
Then head to the Miracle box key gen and extract
When you open the Miracle box loader as admin it will open a page for registration copy the hardware I.d
On the Key gen enter a registration name, tick the hardware Id box and paste the hardware Id earlier copied
Click on the Generate key, copy and paste on the Miracle box v2.54 key and Viola you are rocking Your Miracle box Ver 2.54 with all full functions
Enjoy!!!

Good, patronisation in motion

1 Like

Re: Miracle Box Ver2.54 Crack Is Finally Here At Long Last by jetz(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
princemillla:

Pls give me ur whatsapp line
+2347064649454
Re: Miracle Box Ver2.54 Crack Is Finally Here At Long Last by blackprinx: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
Miracle box crack doesn't work on Window 10,can't flash any phone with it. Do I have to change my window to 7? Thanks.
Re: Miracle Box Ver2.54 Crack Is Finally Here At Long Last by warzoniya: 2:38am On Nov 23, 2018
Miracle Box key Gen link ??
Urgent help me brothers
Re: Miracle Box Ver2.54 Crack Is Finally Here At Long Last by xehelp: 6:53pm On Feb 07
Re: Miracle Box Ver2.54 Crack Is Finally Here At Long Last by ethanmilnner: 9:26pm On Feb 27
* NOTE : IT HAS BEEN UPDATED TO THE LATEST VERSION AND IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED BELOW *

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
--
-
-
--
-
--
-
--
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
--
-
--
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
--
-
_
-
-
--
-
--
-
-
--
--
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
--
-
--
-
--
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
--
-
--
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
--
--
-
-
--
--
-
--
--
-
-
--
--
-
-
--
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
--
-
--
-
--
-
--
-
--
-
-
--
-
--
-
-
--
-
-
--
-
-
-
--
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
--

-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
--

--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
---
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
--

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Mobile To Release 3 New Devices With Oreo 8.1 Soon / How To Root Tecno L3 / Infinix Releases Facial Recognition For Zero 5 Users In Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.