Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,726 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] (9271 Views)

Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / My Ex Husband Humiliated Me But Now He Needs Me To Save His Life-pls Advise / My Girlfriend & Her Mother Are Planning To Ruin My Life: Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
thanks I actually got it already. Eaten like 3 already. Pardon my phone's camera grin

You got pepperoni grin grin grin

No disrespect but... that look like nan bread with cheese grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Was it nice and crispy or warm and soft grin
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Jamariwolf4(f): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

You got pepperoni grin grin grin

No disrespect but... that look like nan bread with cheese grin grin grin
I don't really know bout its look, but did it taste great?
Oh yeah! grin
Dimples129:
Was it nice and crispy or warm and soft grin
nice, smooth, and filled my belly up quickly grin

I expected more from the overhyped 'almighty' pizza tho. But at least I'm no longer a pizza-Virgin.
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
I don't really know bout its look, but did it taste great?
Oh yeah! grin nice, smooth, and filled my belly up quickly grin

I expected more from the overhyped 'almighty' pizza tho. But at least I'm no longer a pizza-Virgin.

Welcome on board, don't get too fat on them though grin

*Stomach rumbles*
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Jamariwolf4(f): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

Welcome on board, don't get too fat on them though grin

*Stomach rumbles*
Oh yeah, on board! grin @bold, I'll keep that in mind smiley
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Alexious(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
I know, I haven't eaten it yet, at my old age. Sigh

I stay in kubwa Abuja and saw one pizza shop close to GT bank phase 4, I plan on just walking in there after work and getting a pizza to taste today, but I'm scared of making a fool of myself.

First, what do I say when I get there so I don't look like a village girl, I heard they use different kinds of sauce, and also would 5k be enough?

Pls help me if you're gotten pizza before, there's always a first time for everything and this is my first. I promise to post pics after getting my pizza. Thanks guys.

Update. Finally got it, not as stressful as I thought. Just got in the pizza place, read the menu and showed the attendants what I needed.

Hello, am Benedict Adeyemi, I stay in kubwa and I work for Dominoes pizza gwarimpa, as a shift Manager. A lot of people say things they don't know on this forum. I will boldly say Dominoes pizza got some of the Best pizza's in Nigeria and world wide. If you really want to get a view of various pizza's on offer, you can :
1. Visit www.dominos.com.ng
2. Visit the gwarimpa store at 3rd Avenue to check it out.

A new store is also opening in garki soonest.
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Papanwamaikpe: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
Don't bother wasting your money op.

pizza, hot dog, and sharwama are all overrated! Buy them at your own peril!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by 500NLaccounts(f): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Where’s your son?
Papanwamaikpe:
Don't bother wasting your money op.

pizza, hot dog, and sharwama are all overrated! Buy them at your own peril!
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Papanwamaikpe: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
500NLaccounts:
Where’s your son?
He's serving
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by BluntBoy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

I stay in kubwa Abuja and saw one pizza shop close to GT bank phase 4, I plan on just walking in there after work and getting a pizza to taste today, but I'm scared of making a fool of myself.

First, what do I say when I get there so I don't look like a village girl, I heard they use different kinds of sauce, and also would 5k be enough?

Pls help me if you're gotten pizza before, there's always a first time for everything and this is my first. I promise to post pics after getting my pizza. Thanks guys.

Update. Finally got it, not as stressful as I thought. Just got in the pizza place, read the menu and showed the attendants what I needed.

Disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by ola12(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
thanks I actually got it already. Eaten like 3 already. Pardon my phone's camera grin
Hw much did it cost?
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by chukzyfcbb: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
the most overrated snack ever.
Tomato pizza is yuck
its like eating dried bread with stew + Kechup.

Sharwama over pizza any day anytime.
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Xinzu: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Just eat bread and akara. I assure you, it's better than pizza! sad

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Jamariwolf4(f): 7:26am On Jan 16, 2018
ola12:

Hw much did it cost?
3k5 for largest size

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by DaddyKross: 7:40am On Jan 16, 2018
This one na Pizza ? Lol. Naija no just dey try.
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Jamariwolf4(f): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2018
Xinzu:
Just eat bread and akara. I assure you, it's better than pizza! sad
very true bro, this stuff is just for rich men and dem pikin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Xinzu: 8:21am On Jan 16, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
very true bro, this stuff is just for rich men and dem pikin

Yea sis, on bread and akara we stand!
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 16, 2018
take it from a person who use to work in an Italian restaurant as a supervisor

What you ate is not pizza

Every pizza consists of a pizza base, mazzerela cheese
and pizza fillings

The pizza fillings ranges from tomatoes to Italian vegetables, to chicken and beef

in the restaurant I worked at

we have the capri Grilled chicken (the best and the most expensive)

Hawaii (fruit and bacon)

magarita ( Italian vegetable, tomatoes and mazzerla cheese)

polpetini (meat balls and mazzerla cheese)

Note: I may not get the spellings right

it might have a different name in the restaurant you bought yours, just ask for the pizza with those fillings

wink

All nice pizzas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Jamariwolf4(f): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2018
Xinzu:

Yea sis, on bread and akara we stand!
forever we stand! It fills the belly better grin
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Xinzu: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2018
greiboy:
take it from a person who use to work in an Italian restaurant as a supervisor

What you ate is not pizza

Every pizza consists of a pizza base and mazzerela cheese

The pizza fillings ranges from tomatoes to Italian vegetables, to chicken and beef

in the restaurant I worked at

we have the capri Grilled chicken (the best and the most expensive)

Hawaii (vegetable and bacon)

magarita ( Italian vegetable, tomatoes and mazzerla cheese)

polpetini (meat balls and mazzerla cheese)

Note: I may not get the spellings right

it might have a different name in the restaurant you bought yours, just ask for the pizza with those fillings

wink

All nice pizzas

Oga leave story, na bread and akara dey pop pass cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2018
Xinzu:

Oga leave story, na bread and akara dey pop pass cheesy
I tell you
Na the correct food be that cheesy
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Xinzu: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2018
greiboy:
I tell you

Na the correct food be that cheesy

Leavened agege bread with pasteurised fried beancake and pepper-onion filling grin cool

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2018
Xinzu:

Leavened agege bread with pasteurised fried beancake and pepper-onion filling grin cool
My chairman, you just described the Nigerian classic pizza cheesy

Delicious and affordable. Op should go for this one instead of wasting his money on pizzas cheesy
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

I stay in kubwa Abuja and saw one
Jamariwolf4 you still remember me
Well I love your pizza do we share
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Xinzu: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2018
greiboy:
My chairman, you just described the Nigerian classic pizza cheesy

Delicious and affordable. Op should go for this one instead of wasting his money on pizzas cheesy

It's also guaranteed to fill your stomach. wink

The people's Pizza cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Jamariwolf4(f): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2018
amani63:
Jamariwolf4 you still remember me
Well I love your pizza do we share
Oh yes I remember you fat boy. You need a gym membership more than you need pizza right now.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 16, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Oh yes I remember you fat boy. You need a gym membership more than you need pizza right now.
abi
So you never change
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Jamariwolf4(f): 9:11am On Jan 16, 2018
amani63:
abi
So you never change
lol
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by richythePH(f): 9:11am On Jan 16, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
lol
have a nice ma
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by fredrickeghosa: 4:24pm On May 05, 2021
Source: https://costfinderr.com/debonairs-pizza-menu-list-and-prices/

Debonairs Pizza History
Debonairs Pizza was founded in 1991 by Craig Mckenzie and Andrew Harvey. The original idea was conceived by Mckenzie who came up with the business model and idea during a trip to Los Angeles, Following a gap year while he was a student at the University of KwaZulu-Natal. The first restaurant was located at Pietermaritzburg and then expanded rapidly throughout southern Africa.

The company grew rapidly and was bought over by the steers group which later became known as famous brands in 1999. it has about 500 outlets in about 14 African countries, with South Africa and Nigeria being two of its largest markets.

As of 2021, Debonairs Pizza is the largest pizza chain in South Africa

Debonairs Pizza In South Africa
in South Africa, the pizza company is famous for the triple-decker and it has reached iconic status. in south Africa they pride themselves on delivering tasty pizzas that are crunchy, cheesy, and tasty. they are efficient and offer free delivery to South African customers.

They are known for delivering your pizza order in style and their iconic triple-decker, crammed crust, and double-stack pizza are tasty and yummy and in 2020 they were voted the third most loved fast food brand by the Sunday times top brands awards thus cementing their status as the top pizza brand in South Africa.

Debonairs Pizza Top Locations in South Africa
They have 546 locations in South Africa with the majority of them being in the eastern cape, Gauteng, Kwazulu Natal, and the Western Cape

Debonairs Pizza In Nigeria
Debonairs Pizza has set themselves aside in Nigeria with their premium pizza that’s hand-made and very cheesy for Nigerians to enjoy. they launched in Nigeria in Lagos and Abuja

Right now you can order from JumiaFoods, Hellofoods.

Top Locations in Nigeria
Ikeja ( Ikeja City Mally Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja)

Victoria Island ( 44A Adeola Odekun Victoria Island Lagos)

The Palms Mall (Shop 33, The Palms Shopping Mall, 1 Bisway Street, Maroko,)

Ikoyi (75, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi,)

Admiralty Way (1, Victoria Arobieke Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase One)

Ajah (North West Filling Station, Ajah KM 14, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Near VGC, Lekki-Ajah)

Festac (Shop 12, Festival Mall, Janet Fajemigbesin Street, Festac Town, Amuwo Odofin Estate)
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2021
edo witchcraft is real! one comment na him bring back 2018 thread back to life undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? / . / Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.