Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,912 members, 7,802,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] (9254 Views)

Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / My Ex Husband Humiliated Me But Now He Needs Me To Save His Life-pls Advise / My Girlfriend & Her Mother Are Planning To Ruin My Life: Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by wumi2017(f): 10:41pm On May 05, 2021
Never in my life grin but wl taste it one day
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by JohannLibert: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
It is believed that deep-dish pizza first appeared in the Windy City in the late 1930s with Neapolitan immigrants. The Second World War was approaching, so it was necessary to prepare a hearty meal with a limited number of ingredients. Here you can read about the difference between Detroit and Chicago pizza and find out more information about pizza in America!
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nonywendy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Jamariwolf4:
I know, I haven't eaten it yet, at my old age. Sigh

I stay in kubwa Abuja and saw one pizza shop close to GT bank phase 4, I plan on just walking in there after work and getting a pizza to taste today, but I'm scared of making a fool of myself.

First, what do I say when I get there so I don't look like a village girl, I heard they use different kinds of sauce, and also would 5k be enough?

Pls help me if you're gotten pizza before, there's always a first time for everything and this is my first. I promise to post pics after getting my pizza. Thanks guys.

Update. Finally got it, not as stressful as I thought. Just got in the pizza place, read the menu and showed the attendants what I needed.
awwwn.., richkid just lavish money on pizza
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Jamariwolf4:

I stay in kubwa Abuja and saw one pizza shop close to GT bank phase 4, I plan on just walking in there after work and getting a pizza to taste today, but I'm scared of making a fool of myself.

First, what do I say when I get there so I don't look like a village girl, I heard they use different kinds of sauce, and also would 5k be enough?

Pls help me if you're gotten pizza before, there's always a first time for everything and this is my first. I promise to post pics after getting my pizza. Thanks guys.

Update. Finally got it, not as stressful as I thought. Just got in the pizza place, read the menu and showed the attendants what I needed.

angry
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Jamariwolf4:

when u get there nest time...ask them if they have jollof rice pizzzzza expresss......U will prefa it!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Sammy101111(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Pizza in Nigeria is just flower I swear
I eat a pizza from Uk
Since then men I hate Nigeria pizza

Nigeria pizza is rush rush pizza
They do it flower that is not rush and thick

Eat Uk pizza men thick creamy rich

Nigeria pizza na suya. Atagungun grind Pepe , with useless salt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend.... / Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger / The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.