Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? (34689 Views)

My Husband Doesn't Want Us To Get A House Help / Why Would Someone Not Want To Be Close To Their Extended Family? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by ifyan(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Holla007(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hmmm
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by IPOBrep: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Preciousgirl:
He doesn't want me get close to his own blood brothers
he even gets angry when I talk about them
he only says I greet them, nothing else, no hug, not even talk about them

Please is this behavior of my husband normal??

thats were the problem is
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by sympoto(f): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
y do u want to get close his brothers?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Preciousgirl:

madam hugs. I salute you. Dude says he doesn't want you close mbok, don't go close na. Go close, anything your eyes see, take am like that grin
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by michaelbiz: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Raphael007:
He has another wife he doesn't want you to find out about

Don't be deceived by the Likes.

Majority of those liking your comment are contentious women. Lol cheesy

Better advice the woman to sit tight instead of using her nose to search for her divorce papers.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by smith666999(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
why do u want to get close to them, are u a SexDoll...?

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
You're asking unmarried young nairalanders(which I think make the bulk of users here) for advice?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by sandland: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
It could be your nature or his nature.pp
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by alklas(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Both of u r not
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Your husband owns a sex doll & doesn't want you to find out.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Espada10: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Preciousgirl:

But why are you insisting on getting close to his brother?
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
IPOBrep:

You mean she has very Huge Boobs or What
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by shewa88(f): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Preciousgirl:

That I can vouch he doesn't
Its sweet that you trust him this much
But I wouldn't be too sure he's not hiding something

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
IPOBrep:

The husband has just responded.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by KingsleyCEO: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
As a woman, learn to stay away from what your husband doesn't want you to get close to. That's how you go hurting yourself because you want to form Jack Buer and come back crying with that line of "babe I'm sorry I should have listened to you"

If he says stay clear from my brothers, madam stay clear. Thank God his sisters were not included.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by kinibigdeal(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
mrphysics:
I am seeing possible divorce from him soon.
Sit him down and discuss it or stand a possible divorce.

He really want to make it look as if he didn't marry to his brothers -hence the gap.

For your mind you just gave the best advice

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by zombieTRACKER: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Preciousgirl:

Take it from me
He is only protecting you

Why and what he is protecting you from is what I can't say.... But who cares... He loves you enough to protect you

Don't go digging... You might find a bee hive
Or maybe nothing
Just live your life and be happy

It's quite short
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Chibyike(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin i smell something
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by freshboi88: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
What are u getting close to his brothers for and even want to be sharing hugs with emm....y would u wanna talk bout his brothers, una no get NY oda tin to gist apart from tlkin bout his brothers. If it is his brothers u want, y not go str8 to d point n let us know
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by zombieTRACKER: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
As a woman, learn to stay away from what your husband doesn't want you to get close to. That's how you go hurting yourself because you want to form Jack Buer and come back crying with that line of "babe I'm sorry I should have listened to you"

If he says stay clear from my brothers, madam stay clear. Thank God his sisters were not included.

Preciousgirl.....
I concur with this nnnigga

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by thorpido(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
He sabi him brothers.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Preciousgirl:

your hubby no want his brothers to feel the sweet love wey u get. Remember that you are filled with sweet love.

BTW, your face looks like uptown gal grin grin grin

No mind your hubby, he's trying to let there by respect between you and them.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Preciousgirl:

why do have to hug
if you're patient enough you'll find out yourself, but if you're not you may end up leaving your matrimonial home
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by yinkeys(m): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Preciousgirl:

There's obviously a sound reason for this & you still want to go against his wish

"Na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am"
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by davillian(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
UjuJoan2:
He obviously doesn't trust his brothers and doesn't want them anywhere around you. In his own way he's trying to protect you from whatever it is he doesn't want them to infect you with.

I'll listen to him if I were you!
You've said it all.
I have a friend that can not be trusted when it comes to female.
Married, single, sis, ex, gf, etc he must attack.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by IYANGBALI: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Because he knows that your body is always doing you yori yori when a man mistakenly touches you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Preciousgirl:

Are you married to him or his Brothers?

He who pays the piper dictates the tune.

Obe ti bale ile kinje, iyawo ile kise.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
UjuJoan2:
He obviously doesn't trust his brothers and doesn't want them anywhere around you. In his own way he's trying to protect you from whatever it is he doesn't want them to infect you with.

I'll listen to him if I were you!
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by ConcernedNL: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Preciousgirl:

His brothers could be flirts and so he is protecting his wife from them or one of them. Ive had a case where my girlfriend when I was really young was having a crush on my cousin, it broke my heart. Your husband might have experienced such competition with his brothers so respect your husbands wishes or you cause unnecessary issues, it's not his friendly brothers you married.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by SweetyZinta(f): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Preciousgirl:

Curiosity kills the cat. Keep calm and remain on your lane.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Or maybe they have “oro idile” wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.