Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

For free, Let me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Website/blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / For free, Let me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Website/blog. (916 Views)

I Can Integrate Any API Or Fix Any Issue In Your Php Script And Its Frameworks / Wordpress Expert Here...fix Any Wordpress Issue Including Custom Codes. #cheap / For FREE Let Me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For free, Let me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Website/blog. by aimelebon: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hey there! Do you have a wordpress website/blog and there are somethings you find difficult to fix, contact
experienced users. They will help you fix them.

# We can fix them for you for FREE or Do it at an affordable price.

The only thing you need to do is to chat with us: GET IN TOUCH WITH US ON WHATSAPP

Visit our website: www.albblog.com
Re: For free, Let me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Website/blog. by Jj70: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
interested sir
Re: For free, Let me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Website/blog. by Mcsenior(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Following
Re: For free, Let me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Website/blog. by Jj70: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
okay
Re: For free, Let me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Website/blog. by aimelebon: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Jj70:
interested sir

okay. May I know your domain please ?

If u wish, u can chat with me on whatsapp 08133049669
Re: For free, Let me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Website/blog. by aimelebon: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mcsenior:
Following

May i know your domain and the issue you are facing ?
Re: For free, Let me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Website/blog. by Mcsenior(m): 2:13am On Jan 17, 2018
aimelebon:

May i know your domain and the issue you are facing ?
www.naturalremedylab.com Issue: No organic search traffic
Re: For free, Let me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Website/blog. by aimelebon: 4:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Mcsenior:

www.naturalremedylab.com
Issue: No organic search traffic

I have checked your site. It looks nice.

Here are things you can do:

# First bear in mind that your blog is a new one, just 2 months 21 days and people have been in the domain before you. Don't think you can start ranking so fast. SEO takes time. But I will tell you things you can be doing right now.

# For the keyword: "dongoyaro", you are ranking No 8, already you are on the first page on google search result. It's a good beginning.

Now see other keywords and your ranking.( it might not be exactly that position, just add 2 or 3)
benefits of palm wine ----> 64
benefits of scent leaf ----> 34
bitter cola uses ----> 63
bitter kola benefits ----> 84
bitter kola uses ----> 58
corn silk extract benefits ----> 61
cure syphilis naturally ----> 91
dongoyaro ----> 6
fact about tuberculosis ----> 55
functions of bitter cola ----> 83

Please do well to work with those keywords in your posts, that is what people are searching for.

# Already your domain authority is 13/100. Not bad

# You have a total of 108 backlinks, continue getting more.

# 6 domains are referring to you. Not bad as in the beginning.

# You are using yoast SEO plugin on your site. That is good but keep in mind that if it's not properly setup, you won't get a better result.
so make sure you work with their recommendation. Include thise keyword in your posts.

# I can not find all your posts. Can you make it more easier for visitor to see all your posts? This will reduce your bounce rate which is also a key factor in ranking.

# The social share buttons are placed at the right and not that visible. The one at the top right is not easy to access, still at the top. Make sure you include it in your post ideally after your posts.

# remember you are talking about health. People don't play with that, so make sure you always give more details in your posts. (I have checked that aspect .... no idea)

# I recommend you read this post: https://neilpatel.com/what-is-seo

# Also, you need to work on your design. The first impression matters a lot too. you are using "twentyseventeen".
I can redesign the site for you if you wish. check my website.

# Finlay, this review took me more than one hour, if you wish to donate something, it will be appreciated otherwise never mind.
Meanwhile if you have any question, let me know.

Here is my own website: www.albblog.com

You can chat me up on whatsapp on 08133049669 if the need arises. (just click on the number if you are reading the post on your phone or tab)

Re: For free, Let me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Website/blog. by Mcsenior(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2018
aimelebon:

I have checked your site. It looks nice.

Here are things you can do:

# First bear in mind that your blog is a new one, just 2 months 21 days and people have been in the domain before you. Don't think you can start ranking so fast. SEO takes time. But I will tell you things you can be doing right now.

# For the keyword: "dongoyaro", you are ranking No 8, already you are on the first page on google search result. It's a good beginning.

Now see other keywords and your ranking.( it might not be exactly that position, just add 2 or 3)
benefits of palm wine ----> 64
benefits of scent leaf ----> 34
bitter cola uses ----> 63
bitter kola benefits ----> 84
bitter kola uses ----> 58
corn silk extract benefits ----> 61
cure syphilis naturally ----> 91
dongoyaro ----> 6
fact about tuberculosis ----> 55
functions of bitter cola ----> 83

Please do well to work with those keywords in your posts, that is what people are searching for.

# Already your domain authority is 13/100. Not bad

# You have a total of 108 backlinks, continue getting more.

# 6 domains are referring to you. Not bad as in the beginning.

# You are using yoast SEO plugin on your site. That is good but keep in mind that if it's not properly setup, you won't get a better result.
so make sure you work with their recommendation. Include thise keyword in your posts.

# I can not find all your posts. Can you make it more easier for visitor to see all your posts? This will reduce your bounce rate which is also a key factor in ranking.

# The social share buttons are placed at the right and not that visible. The one at the top right is not easy to access, still at the top. Make sure you include it in your post ideally after your posts.

# remember you are talking about health. People don't play with that, so make sure you always give more details in your posts. (I have checked that aspect .... no idea)

# I recommend you read this post: https://neilpatel.com/what-is-seo

# Also, you need to work on your design. The first impression matters a lot too. you are using "twentyseventeen".
I can redesign the site for you if you wish. check my website.

# Finlay, this review took me more than one hour, if you wish to donate something, it will be appreciated otherwise never mind.
Meanwhile if you have any question, let me know.

Here is my own website: www.albblog.com

You can chat me up on whatsapp on 08133049669 if the need arises. (just click on the number if you are reading the post on your phone or tab)

Thanks for your time..as for contribution; I may not do dat now but will definately do that anytime. I am really impressed.
Re: For free, Let me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Website/blog. by aimelebon: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2018
Mcsenior:

Thanks for your time..as for contribution; I may not do dat now but will definately do that anytime. I am really impressed.

Alright. Feel free to contact me if you need my assistance. I will be glad to assist you.
Re: For free, Let me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Website/blog. by aimelebon: 4:18am On Jan 24, 2018
Please ask experienced users for enlightenment. I will help you fix your issue for FREE. Just let me know
what challenge you are facing.
Re: For free, Let me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Website/blog. by aimelebon: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2018
Hey there! Do you have a WordPress website/blog and there are some things you find difficult to fix, contact
experienced users. They will help you fix them.

# We can fix them for you for FREE.

The only thing you need to do is to chat with us: GET IN TOUCH WITH US ON WHATSAPP

or drop a comment here on nairaland.

My number: 08133049669

Visit our website: www.albblog.com

(1) (Reply)

WordPress FREE Training For Websit and Blog / Website Developer/designer Needed / Google Revised Its Code Of Conduct phrase "Don't Be Evil"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.