Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) (42770 Views)

Mercedes-benz Reveals The New 2019 CLA 250 Coupe-like Sedan / The All New 2019 Honda Pilot Is Finally Here (photos) / All-new 2019 Toyota Rav4 Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
The mystical paradise that inspired Toyota’s flagship nameplate, have likely never seen a mid-premium sedan like this. There are four available grades: the athletic XSE, Touring, the more opulent XLE and Limited. 

Underpinned by a Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) platform, and powered by a fuel-efficient 3.5-liter V6 (2GR-FKS) or Toyota Hybrid System (THS II) powertrain, the 2019 Toyota Avalon embodies consumers’ overarching desire for high-caliber, design-centric, technologically-savvy modes of attainable, premium transportation.

It comes with a 9-inch multimedia system (MMS) displaying audio and navigation, an eBin containing a 12-volt plug, standard wireless Qi mobile device charger, USB power ports, standard color 10-inch Head-Up Display (HUD), Remote Connect, Wi-Fi hotspot etc.

It also gets safety systems like Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar, Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. 

The price is yet to be released. 

What do you think about the all new Avalon?

https://autojosh.com/new-2019-toyota-avalon/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

7 Likes

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
cool ... but if its not up to 30m bucks am not buying wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by MrPdtech: 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hope say e get parachute cos I don't want to come and go die..
Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by Bantino(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
Solid ride
Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by bomasek(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
E come with phone n watch?

21 Likes

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by ogtavia(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
what's with the wide front grill...it had better be functionalist else I don't see the need....btw why the craze for a wide dash...toyota replicated same in the 2017 Prado...this is probably an idea they got from the panamera....

5 Likes

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by Afrikprice: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
Toyota Avalon. This is the only car that is worthy to be parked in a garage full of Bentleys.

It shows class when you drive it, especially when you top it up with a suit as the driver. It definitely suits Nigerian bankers.

The sleek design is something else. Toyota Avalon's fluency in luxuriousness and exhilarating extroversions isn't restrained to its provocative looks.

It can overtake a Presidential convoy of Toyota Prados without any members of the convoy seeing its red light.

It's like the Lamborghini Huracan for a Nigerian road.

https://afrikprice.com/latest-cars-nigeria-2019-toyota-avalon/

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by Afrikprice: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
bomasek:
E come with phone n watch?

Exactly sir.

As a matter of fact it is Toyota's first integration of smartwatch or Amazon Alexa-enabled device connectivity, as part of Toyota Remote Connect.

This innovative connection allows drivers to lock/unlock their doors (as seen in the picture posted above), start their engine, or check their fuel level, all from the convenience of their smartwatch or Amazon Alexa-enabled device.

It's voice controllable too, and compatible with select Android or Apple devices.

Toyota is among the first automakers to feature Amazon-enabled device connectivity capable of executing home-to-car and car-to-home interactions.

What a brand.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Looks like a Hyundai Azera to me only in an extended wheel base version

21 Likes

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by Afrikprice: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
ogtavia:
what's with the wide front grill...it had better be functionalist else I don't see the need....btw why the craze for a wide dash...toyota replicated same in the 2017 Prado...this is probably an idea they got from the panamera....

The wide, modern grilles are built for air-slicing sleekness.

As you can see in the picture above, the tangential vents at its lower portion are crafted for the effective direction of passing-air across the front tires and along Avalon's buff flanks.

2 Likes

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by ogtavia(m): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Afrikprice:

The wide, modern grilles are built for air-slicing sleekness.

As you can see in the picture above, the tangential vents at its lower portion are crafted for the effective direction of passing-air across the front tires and along Avalon's buff flanks.
well...I am just a critic and I feel it's too much grille...

8 Likes

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by bomasek(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Afrikprice:

Exactly sir.

As a matter of fact it is Toyota's first integration of smartwatch or Amazon Alexa-enabled device connectivity, as part of Toyota Remote Connect.

This innovative connection allows drivers to lock/unlock their doors (as seen in the picture posted above), start their engine, or check their fuel level, all from the convenience of their smartwatch or Amazon Alexa-enabled device.

It's voice controllable too, and compatible with select Android or Apple devices.

Toyota is among the first automakers to feature Amazon-enabled device connectivity capable of executing home-to-car and car-to-home interactions.

What a brand.
Hope the 9ja export will have such devices in it?

2 Likes

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by HUSTLEOFMAN: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2018
Did honda reveal any new model at the Detroit auto show?

Make honda no go fall my hand oo

Toyow and Lexus is slowly pushing honda and acura out of market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by Afrikprice: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2018
HUSTLEOFMAN:

They released the 2018 Honda Insight Concept

Get more info about it here: https://afrikprice.com/latest-cars-nigeria-2018-honda-insight-concept-2/
Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by mejai(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2018
HUSTLEOFMAN:

With which model of Toyota exactly? Camry? Corolla?
Only if Honda legend will be resurrected ... Avalon will hide.

2 Likes

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by mejai(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2018
All dez quad exhaust tail, same with 2018 Camry, yet dat 'amg' sound won't be der. What's d essence?

7 Likes

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by Authoreety: 7:05am On Jan 17, 2018
Honestly, I nid a beta car!

2 Likes

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by 2shure: 7:05am On Jan 17, 2018
dah in dash dvd be like 12 to 14inches.
see lapy for car.
sars stop u.
fear nor go let them sef.
Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:05am On Jan 17, 2018
Jesus....nasty interior and exterior.

Toyota has really stepped up. Honda always beat them as per design but this is just super dope
Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by Aldebaran(m): 7:07am On Jan 17, 2018
Nice...
Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by adeabimbola700(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2018
Afrikprice:

Exactly sir.

What a brand.

please where can I get it
Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by 2shure: 7:09am On Jan 17, 2018
forgeti
i fo use my fj climb your big head
Afrikprice:
Toyota Avalon. This is the only car that is worthy to be parked in a garage full of Bentleys.

It shows class when you drive it, especially when you top it up with a suit as the driver. It definitely suits Nigerian bankers.

The sleek design is something else. Toyota Avalon's fluency in luxuriousness and exhilarating extroversions isn't restrained to its provocative looks.

It can overtake a Presidential convoy of Toyota Prados without any members of the convoy seeing its red light.

It's like the Lamborghini Huracan for a Nigerian road.

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by rummmy: 7:10am On Jan 17, 2018
Have they paid you for the job well done in Benue and Taraba states?
fulaniHERDSman:
cool ... but if its not up to 30m bucks am not buying wink

2 Likes

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by buchilino(m): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2018
I C NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IT N 2017 MODEL.

1 Like

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by ednut1(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2018
sadby 2030 nigerians go start to buy am as toks

5 Likes

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 17, 2018
Happy Birthday to Me... How i wish i can get One cry

1 Like

Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by izymayakie080: 7:13am On Jan 17, 2018
Nice ride...I need to make a pre order ashap
Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by datola: 7:14am On Jan 17, 2018
I
Re: The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) by wristbangle: 7:14am On Jan 17, 2018
Avalon remains the only premium toyota brand saloon that can compete a bit with luxurious European and American cars. I would definitely get this car soon. Imagine driving it hence wearing a vintage tux, smart footwear and a bad ass spec on my face. wink wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures / As A First Time Car Owner, Toyota Corolla 2010 Or Honda Civic 2011? / Keke Driver Burns To Death After Being Chased By Policemen (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.