Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,471 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:18 PM

Meet Evang Olatunji Ajani "Ajasco" Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi's Ex Guitarist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Evang Olatunji Ajani "Ajasco" Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi's Ex Guitarist (813 Views)

Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Ebenezer 2021: Apostle Suleman's 70k Capacity Church Filled Up / Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Evang Olatunji Ajani "Ajasco" Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi's Ex Guitarist by Niftyrules(m): 2:14am On Jan 16, 2018
There are names in Nigeria Music industry we easily wouldn't remember today. And there are great men that have activated alot of things in the Nigerian music space that are not remembered today effectively the way they should.

I was just wandering online for some stuff which will keep me busy yesterday when i came across one of the guitarist that played for former, juju musician, cum pastor, Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi.

This musician is no ther person than Evang Olatunji Ajani, popularly known by his music peers then as Ajasco.

Ajasco has not only played with Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi who today still plays too, though christian music now. He also traveled even as a yoruba man with Igbo Musician, Oliver De Coque to the far east back then to entertain the Ibos.

He is never got tribalism in him.

Before he was called to maximize the use of his 'Golden finger' (a nick given to him by one of his fans) in Christendom, this same talented guitarist was part of Liberia police band.

Amazingly he is 62-year-old and will be a year older come January 30th 2018.

I was just privy to all of this information because i want to know more about him.

Here are lovely short videos from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rcVSIQHkNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f7hg5g5at8

Cc: Lalasticlala Frontpage i beg

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When You Fast? 4 Spiritual Benefits / Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. / See How The ANTI-CHRIST Shut Down Religion And We Clap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.