Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

A Nigerian Male Teenager Was Stabbed To Death In London - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nigerian Male Teenager Was Stabbed To Death In London (429 Views)

Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi / Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Male Teenager Was Stabbed To Death In London by RealNaijaQuin: 3:15am On Jan 16, 2018
@TalkTalkTwins

A murder investigation has been carried out after a Nigerian teenager, Oluwadamilola Odeyingbo was stabbed and died from his injuries in Chislehurst, Southeast London.

Oluwadamilola who is 18 years old died on Wednesday, January 10, of injuries he got during a fight in Empress Drive just after 9 pm the previous evening.

The Police were called on Tuesday, 9 January to the scene of the fight on Empress Drive. Officers attended to the victim. He was carried by the London Ambulance Service to a south a London Hospital where he passed away.

An autopsy examination was carried on him on Friday, January 12, but has not been finished.
As part of the investigation, an 18-year-old teenager was detained on suspicion of murder on Wednesday and has been bailed until early February.

Police are appealing for information. Detective Chief Inspector Tim Wright said:

“We understand that neighbours and people passing through the area witnessed the incident on Tuesday evening. We are keen to speak to all witnesses and would encourage them to come forward as soon as possible. A young man has lost his life and we are doing everything we can to piece together what took place.”

According to a Twitter user, Femo, his aunt, the boy’s mother had left Nigeria to the UK to get a better life.

He wrote:

“My aunt traveled to the UK to get a better life Then some idiots went to stab my cousin and killed him God nawa to you o I know Twitter is a strong place and I know if y’all rt this someone would come forward and say something There were witnesses”

Source: https://www.reporter247.org/2018/01/a-nigerian-male-teenager-was-stabbed-to.html
Re: A Nigerian Male Teenager Was Stabbed To Death In London by RealNaijaQuin: 3:16am On Jan 16, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: A Nigerian Male Teenager Was Stabbed To Death In London by AfraTales(m): 3:19am On Jan 16, 2018
RIP bro sad sad
You shouldn't have fought them nah

Guys check out my new e-book Making Millions In Your Dark Room limited copies!

(1) (Reply)

Advice Urgently Needed! / How Do I Pass IELTS With A Band 9 / Wearing Simplest A Smile Develops After Infirmity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.