Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment (3181 Views)

History Of Yoruba Every Nigerian Must Know "The Yoruba Question." FFK Was Right / Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis / FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by PaulOgrady: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2018
Check Adeyanjudeji's tweet.
Any attempt to silence the opposition would ultimately lead to civil unrest.
Buhari and Fulani herdsmen don't have monopoly on violence.

4 Likes

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by Pierohandsome: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2018
Wch one is almst arrested?

1 Like

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:53am On Jan 16, 2018
Coward! You can only deceive the brainless IPOB Miscreants....

Arrest Ko, Nearly No!

Useless Man!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by Sprumbabafather: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2018
What you are all seeing, is a tip of the iceberg. By the time this man unleash what he had been planning to do since 2003 he started running for president will make you all cry.

13 Likes

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by Sprumbabafather: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2018
I asked my friend from the south west how they can help save us from this demon they helped create, and he told me he is waiting for 2019, I laughed grin

What you should be worried about is what will remain of this country in 2019. Will there remain any democratic means to topple this man again in a fair election. The process will be so much skewed to his favour that it will be useless trying to fight him.

Nnamdi Kanu was right.

22 Likes

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by abokibuhari: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2018
grin Yoruba causes all these things happening to us shocked

8 Likes

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by magoo10(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2018
Fani kayode is to APC what hell rufai was to PDP

The difference is that buhari led APC is tyrant in nature ,they are far from being a democratic govt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by vcente(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2018
I laugh, "why".
because Nigerians don't know that the solutions to their problems is in their hands. people that are not supposed to be a threat, are now the ones threatening our livelihood.

1 Like

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by Oblang(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2018
Almost arrest and they didn't eventually arrest him. Who will stop them if they want to arrest him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by obiageIi(f): 9:11am On Jan 16, 2018
Ffk nobody is trying to arrest you. Wishful thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by aolawale025: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2018
But they cannot arrest the killers

7 Likes

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by pointstores(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2018
Everything is possible in these jungle called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by Bede2u(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
I asked my friend from the south west how they can help save us from this demon they helped create, and he told me he is waiting for 2019, I laughed grin

What you should be worried about is what will remain of this country in 2019. Will there remain any democratic means to topple this man again in a fair election. The process will be so much skewed to his favour that it will be useless trying to fight him.

Nnamdi Kanu was right.
because na him get Nigeria? Or because there are no more Fulani people in opposition? Buhari is going back to daura in 2019 undecided

6 Likes

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by Warship: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Nnamdi Kanu was right.

Free and fair elections went with Jonathan.

The election has already been rigged.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by Warship: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2018
Bede2u:
because na him get Nigeria? Or because there are no more Fulani people in opposition? Buhari is going back to daura in 2019 undecided

Mention the Fulani people in opposition.

Don't mention Atiku whose lineage is still subject of debate.
Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by Truckpusher(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Arrest Ko, Nearly No!

Useless Man!
grin

8 Likes

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by BUHARItesticles: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Arrest Ko, Nearly No!

Useless Man!
Brainless Ngene, IPOB will give you heart attack one day. Enjoy your Nigeria and the new demon. Life is biting you hard, continue to lick Bubu's ass. Shameless and autistic being.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by Stingman: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Arrest Ko, Nearly No!

Useless Man!

Laury...even if DSS arrest you and your parents, you will still be singing the praises of Buhari and APC...

Who did this to you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by Yakson09: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2018
BUHARItesticles:

Brainless Ngene, IPOB will give you heart attack one day. Enjoy your Nigeria and the new demon. Life is biting you hard, continue to lick Bubu's ass. Shameless and autistic being.
E PAIN AM. useless ipod yoot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by Liberty90: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]Coward! You can only deceive the brainless IPOB Miscreants....

Arrest Ko, Nearly No!

Useless Man[/s]!

4 Likes

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Arrest Ko, Nearly No!

Useless Man!
Sai barbarian spotted

Cc amarabae

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2018
Stingman:

Are "brainless" and "miscreant", not in the same league...of words

Go school you no go...Laury...You only like sipping palm wine... Not good for a lady in public...

I referred to a proscribed terrorist group and not him...the same way you abuse Fulani herdsmen and Book haram...Na night school you go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by BUHARItesticles: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2018
Yakson09:
Young man! Who bewitched you? No sane and educated youth is in support of Buhari's style of administration. Travel and see, stop mortgaging the future of your children, wake from slumber. I'm not IPOB, but your dead brain processor always see any voice against bad administration as IPOB. Wake up!

4 Likes

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by BUHARItesticles: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2018
Yakson09:
Hahahaha, do you think Nairaland is Buhari that ban people who speak truth. Local champion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by Stingman: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I referred to a proscribed terrorist group and not him...the same way you abuse Fulani herdsmen and Book haram...Na night school you go?

You actually went to night school...Show me where the admin stated that you can use those words only for proscribed groups...

Nigeria is on its knees today because disgruntled characters like you are in the majority...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by anibirelawal(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2018
To be candid, FFK talks too much without solving any problem.

1 Like

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by anibirelawal(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Nnamdi Kanu was right.

SO, What was your own suggestion?
Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by pauljumbo: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Arrest Ko, Nearly No!

Useless Man!

What abiut this pastor
Have they arrest him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G59zSOaVnFw&feature=youtu.be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment by Rigel95(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2018
almost is not enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Is Not Like Nigeria Where Cattle Roam The Streets – Ghanaian President / Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? / Angry Nigerians Rain Curses On Popular Gospel Artist For Campaigning For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.