Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Banker Used Honda Bullet Tiger Face New Like Tokunbo In Ibadan - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Banker Used Honda Bullet Tiger Face New Like Tokunbo In Ibadan (718 Views)

Honda Bullet For Sale 250k / Very Sound Used Honda Bullet 290k / SOLD..100% Ice Cold Airconditional Honda Bullet For Sale Price Reduced 300k Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banker Used Honda Bullet Tiger Face New Like Tokunbo In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 16, 2018
This car was bought tokunbo about 3 years ago by me when I was working in Abeokuta and I used it very well.
Imagine living 10 mins away from your work , I drove it about 10 mins daily as I was always at work.
The AC is still freezing and I have never changed anything on the car except for the radiator that I change when the one that came with it was leaking.

The car has never been repainted and the seats are still very solid since I was the only person always in the car.
The car can even pass for a tokunbo because I did not engrave my plate number on the body like most people do.
I am selling because I need cash for something personal.
I am not a car dealer so you are buying from the owner of the car no add ons.
The car is in Ibadan, please drop your whatsapp and I will chat you if interested.

Car is manual

Asking price is 450k but slightly negotiable....

Re: Banker Used Honda Bullet Tiger Face New Like Tokunbo In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2018
find below

Re: Banker Used Honda Bullet Tiger Face New Like Tokunbo In Ibadan by kennymotors(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Guitarlife:
This car was bought tokunbo about 3 years ago by me when I was working in Abeokuta and I used it very well.
Imagine living 10 mins away from your work , I drove it about 10 mins daily as I was always at work.
The AC is still freezing and I have never changed anything on the car except for the radiator that I change when the one that came with it was leaking.

The car has never been repainted and the seats are still very solid since I was the only person always in the car.
The car can even pass for a tokunbo because I did not engrave my plate number on the body like most people do.
I am selling because I need cash for something personal.
I am not a car dealer so you are buying from the owner of the car no add ons.
The car is in Ibadan, please drop your whatsapp and I will chat you if interested.

Car is manual

Asking price is 450k but slightly negotiable....
i have keen interest 08055264282

(1) (Reply)

Range Rover Evogue, Very Clean And Cheap / Sold. Sold. Clean Tiny Light Camry Nija Used . / Clean Bought Brand New 2012 Hyundai Ix35 @ 2.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.