Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State (39899 Views)

Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb / President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) / This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Donbigi2(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
spiritedtete:

Yeah fish brain is even better than the dead brain you walk with i guess. Next time let the air you breath help you to think(since there is no brain up there) in other to refine a question.
OK.

1 Like

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by ipain: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
rusep:

Must Buhari initiated and completed a project? Please let us encourage present and subsequent government to finished the projects they met on ground, if you start measuring performance based on initiated then each govt. that comes in will abandon the projects of the preceding govts.
stupid fool. You are always defending him now that a thread asked a question that threw you off balance, you cant answer but spit saliva all over the thread.

Move over thief

3 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Annie939:
project kie no one in Rivers state
u stay pH city
Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by MrMakaveli20(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Here in Edo state, he launched the operation Hunger

3 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by divineappo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
he started python dance in the southeast, and he successfully completed it.

the bastard started a project of killing citizens in benue, he has completed it also

buhari is a bastard.

DSS and Nigerian army monitoring Nairaland should come and beat me

4 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by kitaatita: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Governance is about continuity. Why initiate new project that will turn abandoned project tomorrow. It makes sense to consolidate or continue with projects that offer benefit to the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by kitaatita: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
kcmichael:
Tell me one of Jonathan project in your state

I am from Enugu. There is not one. The Enugu - Onitsha road is progressing very well since Buhari's administration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by truthstands12: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is serious. I've read from page 1 to the last comment, I've not seen any single project. There's serious problem in this country. It's very clear that this government has performed very poorly.
Now the question is, who do we want as president in 2019. Look at US economy, DOW is almost hitting 26,000. Can we remove sentiment and look for a credible candidate that will salvage this country in 2019? If people love hardship and suffering, they can vote APC again. But if not, let's use our senses.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
MBuhariGCFR:
Never forget that I'm still working for the betterment of our dear country. this thread isn't necessarily needed for now

The only work u need to do is to prepare a handover by 2019, Nigerians will celebrate u.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by kurt09(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
iyke926:

Don't you want to drive an expensive power bike like his son? Earn good money like people in other countries?
You dey chop crumps and still shouting God bless Buhari. He is meant do more than just the npower for you.

You won't understand.
Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by darqly(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Yahaya Bello's Mansion.. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by NGELEBUBE: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
he initiated and completed operation python dance in Abia state, he initiated and completed the killings of unarmed ipob protesters, he initiated and completed the killings of Benue indigenes, he initiated and completed the killings in Admawa, Taraba, Kaduna states etc, he initiated and completed the protection of killer-herdsmen during and after their raping young and married women,killing of pregnant women and under age kids, he equally initiated and completed the 97% and 5% leadership style ever in the history of mankind,buhari has initiated and completed all his targeted projects therefore have no business in aso-rock come 2019! it shall never be well with buhari !!!

3 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
rusep:

Must Buhari initiated and completed a project? Please let us encourage present and subsequent government to finished the projects they met on ground, if you start measuring performance based on initiated then each govt. that comes in will abandon the projects of the preceding govts.

So u mean that a president should stay in office for 4 years without starting n completing any project

5 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by seguno2: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
rusep:

Fair point.
Very fair point.
He has completed the kaduna-Abuja railway and Abuja metro, which he inherited.
He has not completed the Lagos-Ibadan express road that is in the south and should be easier.
Do you know why he completed two major projects in the north but cannot complete a small one in the south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by itu404(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
I Give him a high score for fighting corruption to some extend. if his predecessors has done same half Nigeria would be second Dubai.
Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
He initiated python dance in the south east and I think it was successful.

He also initiated the ‘Nigeria Army medical outreach’ abi na immunisation programme that sent school children racing home faster than Usain Bolt.

Fulani foot soldiers camped in some delta state forest and constantly received logistics and support through him. They enjoyed, raped and initiated some gra gra with local farmers, luckily for the said communities, they saw the hand writing on the wall and didn’t respond aggressive enough to warrant bloody attacks from Dan Fodio soldiers.

He initiated the arrest of Enugu stare ypurhs Who protested and confronted herdsmen Who destroyed crops, murdered a Rev father. 82 div Enugu soldiers responded promptly when the fulanis were attacked resulting in the youths being taken into custody for weeks. Ask Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, he was the one that intervened.

He initiated the nickname given to Ugwuanyi as the crying governor. His people were massacred in the early morning and he was ignored when he tried to reach Buhari.

He initiated the terror in Benue and Taraba.

Ask Olu Falae, he is a fan of Bubu.

1 Like

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by FakoMaybach1: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
I tire for Nigerians, for those calling out GEJ, Jonathan built Alimajiri schools in the North and completed em...GEJ mad sure that every state in Nigeria has a federal university, including sh!thole states like Kogi....GEJ also initiated cassava flour that made our bread cheaper. I was watching CNN and saw sudan or so going on riot because of bread, Nigerians dont know what GEJ did for them.

GEJ brought about free and fair election with technology, the only election better or at par with GEJ'S inec is the june 12 electoral body, BVN, TSA etc are GEJ's brain child. The international airport in Enugu and the renovation of our Airports also GEJ, entertainment industry revolution also GEJ if i continue listing my battery go die cus i no get light

GEJ's hosting of the confab sef alone is a huge project cus the recommendations of that confab wud have saved our country. i am hearing from some people that Npower was GEJ"s idea sef and i believe them.

Buhari has not even launched a single transformer, Fvck APC

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Leopantro: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Egein:
Abia - Murder of innocent citizens and kidnap of Nnamdi Kanu
Adamawa - Victimization of Atiku.
Anambra - Victimization of the 5%, using armed forces.
Akwa Ibom - HIV increase.
Bauchi - NOTHING.
Bayelsa - Marginalization.
Benue - Murder of peaceful citizens
Borno - Continued support for Boko Haram. Recently freed terrorists for "good behavior"
Cross River - NOTHING
Delta - Increase in Illiteracy.
Ebonyi - NOTHING
Enugu - Victimization of the 5%, using armed forces.
Edo - Incredibly corrupt Adams Oshiomole is best friends with Buhari. Will never be investigated.
Ekiti - Sent his terrorist herdsmen to wreck havoc. Failed in flying colors. S/O to Fayose.
Gombe - NOTHING
Imo - LMFAO! Rochas the statue-building monkey.
Jigawa - NOTHING
Kaduna - a dwarf governor
Kano - increased pedophilia, especially in the palaces.
Katsina - NOTHING
Kebbi - NOTHING
Kogi - installation of the world's most useless governor
Kwara - Increase in Illiteracy.
Lagos - NOTHING. Self-made state. S/O to Ambode.
Nasarawa - Increase in Illiteracy.
Niger - NOTHING
Ogun - Fake rice pyramids by useless APC.
Ondo - Increase in Illiteracy.
Osun - Economy so useless, salaries remain unpaid
Oyo - NOTHING.
Plateau - Killing of Christians.
Rivers - Insecurity, cultism, killings. Thanks to Amaechi.
Sokoto - Increase in Illiteracy.
Taraba - NOTHING
Yobe - NOTHING
Zamfara - Increase in Almajiri population.

I'm offended by your Imo state assessment. this is a clear hate speech against monkeys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
itu404:
I Give him a high score for fighting corruption to some extend. if his predecessors has done same half Nigeria would be second Dubai.

Yes. Millions of hard currencies planted here and there with no conviction till date. No one even could say who owned the apartments where the discoveries were made.

He also gave medical tourism a new name. Now the habit is running in the family. Buhari junior might have jetted off to Europe to have the right cannulation and scan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Antymike: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
killing of Benue indigenes by Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by sunbilor(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
obailala:
There are too many uncompleted/abandoned projects that need to be completed. I guess that's basically what the govt is focused on.

FG projects are mainly large projects that typically span several tenures; 2.5 years isn't even up to a single tenure. I doubt anyone can even point out projects 'started and finished' by the last administration which lasted for 5 years.
I am from Abia state, which uncompleted federal project has he completed in Abia?

2 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by paulynpen(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
agbangam:
Power supply has improved tremendously.
The federal roads are seriously been worked on as well.
I just don't know why he has allowed dis fulani issue to affect his personality, popularity and political career. The man matter just weak me.

Please be spevific . for example federal road of so so and so or so so and so amount of power added
FYI this is not 2015. All men son wise up

2 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Stevengerd(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
fernandez1:

If I wossi u ehen..... U go talk maybe Lagos extension you they.... Or maize island(alagbado)
Oga go cool off your head for river, wetin ah no be say my side we deh Enjoy Lite
Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Shayneward1: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
[s]
kitaatita:

I am from Enugu. There is not one. The Enugu - Onitsha road is progressing very well since Buhari's administration.
[/s]

Which Onitsha-Enugu road?

Don't let me slap you angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Dhorcas(f): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
agbangam:
Power supply has improved tremendously.
The federal roads are seriously been worked on as well.
I just don't know why he has allowed dis fulani issue to affect his personality, popularity and political career. The man matter just weak me.

Please which state is this power supply being improved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Toscarel: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
U no go them useless bmc come defend their of na to dey drop useless comments
Anyway IMO state - statues in collaboration with okorocha misplaced priority king

2 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Ajixegun: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Useless government, bloody monger government, Tyrannical government, Lying government, Recession government, vissionless government above all SHITHOLE GOVERNMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
obailala:
There are too many uncompleted/abandoned projects that need to be completed. I guess that's basically what the govt is focused on.

FG projects are mainly large projects that typically span several tenures; 2.5 years isn't even up to a single tenure. I doubt anyone can even point out projects 'started and finished' by the last administration which lasted for 5 years.
my friend just shatap. stop making excuses for incompetency ok.

3 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by musa234(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Useless government, nothing in kano

4 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Monjerk: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

So you don't want them to complete the project because they would use it for campaign in 2019?
grin

They must complete that project by fire by force.

So you are not wondering what they have been doing in the last 2+ years of this administration?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks NIMASA Boss / Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.