Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Are You Interested In Having A Business Of Your Own? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Interested In Having A Business Of Your Own? (566 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult Having A Shop In Lagos? / How To Start A Business Of Supplying Raw Materials To Companies In 12 Steps / Are You Interested in Pursuing a Profitable Opportunity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Having A Business Of Your Own? by WilsonMayowa(m): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2018
Are you interested in having a Business of your own in which your earning potential is not limited and also attaining that financial freedom? In this world we live in today, the most successful people are the business investor and system owners.

I am not talking about a self employed business owner in which your earning potential is limited and it rarely last long or as this higher tendency of not maximizing profit when you are not present.

Are you interested in a business where you leverage on other people and with little effort, great commitment and you being passionate about it positive and good results show?

A business of the 21st century with small amount of risk, huge demand for quality product, a good residual income and unlimited income potential.

If this is the type of business you are interested in, then you are not far away. The next step for you to take is to attend one of our business seminars where you will be enlightened and broaden your knowledge about what the business entails.

If interested you can send me a direct mail on my signature or contact my phone number on my signature so I can schedule you for one of the business session. It will be important to know the business school is at the state capital of Lagos State I.e Agindigbi Ikeja

CC mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Are You Interested In Having A Business Of Your Own? by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:23am On May 20, 2018
WilsonMayowa:
Are you interested in having a Business of your own in which your earning potential is not limited and also attaining that financial freedom? In this world we live in today, the most successful people are the business investor and system owners.

I am not talking about a self employed business owner in which your earning potential is limited and it rarely last long or as this higher tendency of not maximizing profit when you are not present.

Are you interested in a business where you leverage on other people and with little effort, great commitment and you being passionate about it positive and good results show?

A business of the 21st century with small amount of risk, huge demand for quality product, a good residual income and unlimited income potential.

If this is the type of business you are interested in, then you are not far away. The next step for you to take is to attend one of our business seminars where you will be enlightened and broaden your knowledge about what the business entails.

If interested you can send me a direct mail on my signature or contact my phone number on my signature so I can schedule you for one of the business session. It will be important to know the business school is at the state capital of Lagos State I.e Agindigbi Ikeja

[b][/b]
Ok
Re: Are You Interested In Having A Business Of Your Own? by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:25am On May 20, 2018
WilsonMayowa:

[b][/b]
Ok
Ok
Re: Are You Interested In Having A Business Of Your Own? by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:25am On May 20, 2018
WilsonMayowa:

[b][/b]
Ok
Ok
Ok[s][/s]
Re: Are You Interested In Having A Business Of Your Own? by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:26am On May 20, 2018
WilsonMayowa:

[/b]
Ok

B[b]
Re: Are You Interested In Having A Business Of Your Own? by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:30am On May 20, 2018
WilsonMayowa:

[/b]
Ok

B
Re: Are You Interested In Having A Business Of Your Own? by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:31am On May 20, 2018
Re: Are You Interested In Having A Business Of Your Own? by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:31am On May 20, 2018
Re: Are You Interested In Having A Business Of Your Own? by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:32am On May 20, 2018
Re: Are You Interested In Having A Business Of Your Own? by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:32am On May 20, 2018
WilsonMayowa:

Ok
B[b][/b]
Re: Are You Interested In Having A Business Of Your Own? by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:33am On May 20, 2018
[quote author=WilsonMayowa post=67709275]
[b][/b]ok

(1) (Reply)

Super Easy Way To Make Money With Products That People Want To Buy / Very Affordable Mini Flat For Rent At Lady-lak, Bariga, Lagos.price: 250,000 / Wanna Start Up A Business With 500k Pls Advice Me. Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.