|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,710,613 members, 6,401,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 July 2021 at 06:41 AM
|Sales Engineer-power by aetipower: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2018|
SALES ENGINEER - POWER
The appointee will be directly reporting to the Head, Operations and Projects. He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical experience in the GENCOs and/or DISCOs. He/she must have a Project management and/or entrepreneurial and business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Research and identify new business opportunities
• Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
• Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
• Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
• Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
• Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting, project needs and solutions
• Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
• Generate business mandates from clients.
• Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
• Any other function as may be directed by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• B.Sc/ B.Eng /HND (Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related discipline)
• Must possess a Strong team spirit and to relate to other cultures, values and norms.
• Must have contacts in the power generation, distribution company
• Must know some power company’s location and have contacts in some power companies
• Minimum of 5 years experience with Managerial skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
• Integrity and transparent honesty.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and target oriented.
• Ready to Travel
• Multi-tasking capability
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com, use the position as the subject title.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36