Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,461 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Help Me To Verifying This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me To Verifying This (515 Views)

Best Method Of Verifying If The Company Is Real Or A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Verifying This by Agbotoluwa(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2018
DEAR Candidate,
After a careful review of your application on our online HRM Portal, We were impressed with your qualifications, considering the work experience and skills which makes you an excellent candidate for the organization, so we would like to invite you for an Interview at our office to tell you more about this role, our company, and of course, get to know you better.

The organization is a Human Resource, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Investment Management and Consulting Firm whose vision is to provide solutions to enhance organizational productivity.

Date: Wednesday, 17th January 2018
Time: 8.30 AM

Address: Suite 4, Alh. Ogungbeye Street, Off Amaraolu Junction, Agidingbi by 1st gate/ Mega Chicken Bus stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

We apologize for the short notice, please bring your updated CV and a means of identification, so you can receive a visitor’s pass at the reception and acknowledge this mail with reply.

For more enquiries: Call the secretary on 08082466558 or email (info.bsconsulting1@gmail.com)

We look forward to seeing you.

Best Regards,
Dr Ademide
HR DIRECTOR

BS CONSULTING LTD
Re: Help Me To Verifying This by JamieRocks(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2018
Agbotoluwa:
DEAR Candidate,
After a careful review of your application on our online HRM Portal, We were impressed with your qualifications, considering the work experience and skills which makes you an excellent candidate for the organization, so we would like to invite you for an Interview at our office to tell you more about this role, our company, and of course, get to know you better.

The organization is a Human Resource, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Investment Management and Consulting Firm whose vision is to provide solutions to enhance organizational productivity.

Date: Wednesday, 17th January 2018
Time: 8.30 AM

Address: Suite 4, Alh. Ogungbeye Street, Off Amaraolu Junction, Agidingbi by 1st gate/ Mega Chicken Bus stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

We apologize for the short notice, please bring your updated CV and a means of identification, so you can receive a visitor’s pass at the reception and acknowledge this mail with reply. Give it a trial bro ,don't relent.
For more enquiries: Call the secretary on 08082466558 or email (info.bsconsulting1@gmail.com)

We look forward to seeing you.

Best Regards,
Dr Ademide
HR DIRECTOR

BS CONSULTING LTD
It seems genuine, Give it a try bro ,don't relent.
Re: Help Me To Verifying This by betty616(f): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
It doesn't look genuine
Re: Help Me To Verifying This by azelab: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
scam

(1) (Reply)

Tech Savvy Office Assistant Needed / Factory Workers In Ilorin-updated / Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.