Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,634 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend (31665 Views)

I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
I think I may be going crazy but then it's love.. they say it is blind. Anyways, here's the gist.. I met this babe last year August, been seeing her for a few years tho but never spoke.. We share same passion so when we found out, we hooked up real big.. I immediately fell for her, later discovered she was dating someone I knew quite well so I tried not pushing my luck before I look stupid... I think that failed woefully cause I later told her n she took no offence tho.

The issue z that I get to love her more with the passing of each day and it scares me a lot because I've stopped having interest for any other girl no matter the inner or physical beauty they carry.. Like, I love this girl to the sun!!!

I'm getting really frustrated.
please help my situation oh.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by dollyjoy(f): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lolz, what's wrong with you Leave those already in relationship alone!!!!

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:

Okay

7 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by AnodaIT(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
I don't understand how you guys do it

I mean you see someone grooving with someone else, the person is fvrking her every other night and you are in your house thinking about love.

I see you with another guy, I done already picture you sweating and moaning below him. Love no fit enter there again, even if I come, nah just to collect my share and sign my signature

236 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by xedyl(m): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Their are many fishes in the river.....go catch urs and stop being a sucker for someone's else Gf.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Somebody has to define the meaning of infatuation and love.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Next2Bezee(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
She fits you op, i say don't give up on her. Infact use whatever means necessary.

A girl who can cheat on her boyfriend deserves a guy who chase after other people's girlfriends.

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Berlyn1(f): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Love abi lust?? Guy you are lusting after your friends gf prolly because your friend gisted you about her sex skills on bed angry grin

16 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by femolacqua(m): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
Well said

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
sgtleverage:
1. Kidnap her and elope. Since she knows you,Stockholm no go take time
2. R*pe a kid into her not only will that drive the boyfriend but it will also seal the deal if you know what I mean
3.kill her so no one else can have her

Choose one
No 1 is better.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by stinkmeaner: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Okpa man.na person chic u see to eye abi? When the bone hook u for throat no come NL complain o!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by sweetetlove(f): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
there is love in sharing tongue

4 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Watch your back.... angry

and your balls if care isn't taken.

God knows how many of you guys the gal is stringing along. If you are unlucky she just might give you an STD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by DONSMITH123(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
OP

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors goods/ wife.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Holla007(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
It’s alright
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmm.shine your eyes and look elsewhere grin grin grin.
Maybe it turns out for your favour, then you marry her when ever she is going out or even chatting you will b having feelings as if another man want to take her from you. So bros think otherwise tongue tongue

10 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by SNIPER123: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Two things are involved :
Is either you are about to start a journey that could ruin your destiny or constructing a solid foundation for polygamous.
cheesy
But serious you need Jesus Christ in your life.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Angelb4: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Someone's girlfriend or someone's wife? You're a small boy
sweetetlove:
there is love in sharing tongue

There's peace and joy in having ur own.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by M2dX(m): 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
NONSENSE .. Op.. , i think your girl friend is the one that visit me last sunday
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Lomprico2: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gbadegesin19:
I think I may be going crazy but then it's love.. they say it is blind. Anyways, here's the gist.. I met this babe last year August, been seeing her for a few years tho but never spoke.. We share same passion so when we found out, we hooked up real big.. I immediately fell for her, later discovered she was dating someone I knew quite well so I tried not pushing my luck before I look stupid... I think that failed woefully cause I later told her n she took no offence tho.

The issue z that I get to love her more with the passing of each day and it scares me a lot because I've stopped having interest for any other girl no matter the inner or physical beauty they carry.. Like, I love this girl to the sun!!!

I'm getting really frustrated.
please help my situation oh.
Snatch her na!

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by stefanweeks: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
The real boyfriend coming like

33 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by ayusco85(m): 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is what is wrong with you. U always want wat u haven't got. Am sure u ve a gf

7 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
It cost less than N145 to start and nurture a relationship...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by marvin902(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
you go kill yourself like play..
carry your fishing net and go and search for another girl joor
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Praktikals(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
#singing: "If you love somebody, walk up to her and tell her you love her, no crime" by African China.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by niqqa(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
mtcheew
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Heywhizzy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ahh!.. You share the same passion, that's one of the automatic tickets to friendzone

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex / Couple Rock Matching Shorts In Pre-Wedding Photos / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.