Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events (25277 Views)

Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by stieyven(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ksslib:
Little wonder he and Cuppy didn't last . They are clearly two different people with a contrasting view towards life.

Cuppy wey fit throw party at the slightest provocation then host thanksgiving mass for quilox to thank God for the gift of shisha.
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Fatherly: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
lollllll.....o'boy wetin I do you na

Na jeje i dey read comment o

Before I read wetin you write below now laugh don't tear my belle...

Cuppy wey fit throw party at the slightest provocation then host thanksgiving mass for quilox to thank God for the gift of shisha.[/quote]

lolllll... this guy don kill me
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by no1madman(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ksslib:
Little wonder he and Cuppy didn't last . They are clearly two different people with a contrasting view towards life.

Cuppy wey fit throw party at the slightest provocation then host thanksgiving mass for quilox to thank God for the gift of shisha.
the babe dey smoke shisha?
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by BALLOSKI: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ksslib:

grin grin grin
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
fxjohn2:
A word is enough for the wise! Cupy better drop that dj job that takes you to every event and get a husband.
Dream killer I pity the lady that gets married to you shocked

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by papoose321: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=Ksslib post=64250463]Little wonder he and Cuppy didn't last . They are clearly two different people with a contrasting view towards life.

Cuppy wey fit throw party at the slightest provocation then host thanksgiving mass for quilox to thank God for the gift of shisha.[/quote

Lmao abeg u just make me Laff today thanks
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by papoose321: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7

Sharrap!
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by josessybj: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
See this third class footballer.

Everton 2013–2016 play 131 score only 18

West Bromwich Albion2016–2017 play 55 score only 6

Sunderland 2016-2017 play 18 score only 3

Beijing Enterprises play 11 score only 2
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Am 100% in support of what he said
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by summerky: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
jdluv:
whats is own.....if him throw party and him no see people he go happy

That's not what he mean
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by EkpoTony(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Which one is not invited.As long as you organize party Expect everyone to be there because of the food.It is not our fault it is the economy so we must attend all the parties as long as there is food.He should mind his business and leave us the Food eaters association of Nigerian parties alone.

Well, I believe he wasn't talking to people like you who attend events just for food. He meant those ones that have small money but will b attending parties anyhow, and not members of your association.
On behalf of Victor Anichebe
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by toprealman: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Ever since this guy jumped that small "earthworm" in his country home whilst jogging, he has been acting weird and chatting shii.
Re: Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events by Reussite: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2018
Senseless post...dude's clearly lost it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iheanacho Makes List Of Top 10 Most Valuable U21 Players In World Football / Ahmed Musa Reacts After Being Named Nigerian 2018 Player Of The Year! (Photo) / Japan Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 1) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.