Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (61885 Views)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 17, 2018
Congrats
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by princenaira(m): 4:40am On Jan 17, 2018
ayusco85:

If u don't have an office only whatsapp u are a scammer. No one shld pay before delivery, I know how they operate.
I work in a bank contact center and we ve received hundreds of calls and emails from victims of this type of business whr u will see an item on instagram or Facebook or whatsapp, u order and they request for pay before delivery. Once u pay dey block u on all their social media platforms.

You are a lies and has no knowledge about global village. I have a business that has operated for 5 years from my home without an office and I have neither scammed any nor got scammed. My business tools are just my website and other online communication gadgets and yet I have made so much that has built real estates for me and yet no official office. Tell me that many scanners has no offices but don't be generic OK. Tnx

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by NigerianScholar: 4:55am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by selfmade22: 5:58am On Jan 17, 2018
HOLYDICK:
I hope the person wey go buy dat virginity get a 13.5inch (34cm) Dick when erect to hammer that brand new factory fitted p**sy grin

p**sy were a full child comes out, wats a d1ck?
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by AiiVee(m): 6:10am On Jan 17, 2018
Orisirisi...Iranu...Abasa....

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by HOLYDICK(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2018
selfmade22:
p**sy were a full child comes out, wats a d1ck?

Dude its brand new...just check her skinny ass.. i guess u have never seen a 7.5 inch d*ck talk more of 13.5inch or lemme say u have neva encountered a virgin kitty cat
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by YabaLeftist: 6:57am On Jan 17, 2018
Chikita66:
I like her, she is an opportunist.

Better than those that sold theirs for okpa and coke.
What did you exchange yours for?
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Arabs999: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2018
HOLYDICK:
I hope the person wey go buy dat virginity get a 13.5inch (34cm) Dick when erect to hammer that brand new factory fitted p**sy grin

OP, u funny die..
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by UsefulTunde(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2018
When I saw the heading self am like? Watin money go do [i][/i]

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by ahmedbanj(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Mtchew.,tot its 1 preety gal see as she wowo sef,OP mind ursef oo
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by emenezer(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2018
honourably good for her..house appreciates, but once ure disvirgined ur puna depreciates,economists in the house,am I right?
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by ayusco85(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
princenaira:

You are a lies and has no knowledge about global village. I have a business that has operated for 5 years from my home without an office and I have neither scammed any nor got scammed. My business tools are just my website and other online communication gadgets and yet I have made so much that has built real estates for me and yet no official office. Tell me that many scanners has no offices but don't be generic OK. Tnx

U might be legit but many don't even ve a website nor proper account, they use DYA account in Diamond Bank to perpetrate their scam.
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by fedorahat: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybaby22:

You can always find a way even if it has to be arranging with the driver not to give out the money till he gets the product.

We need to support people who have the guts to start a business and not bring them down.

You have probably not been scammed before.

There are laid down procedures for doing business.
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
Uyi168:
These are peepz that knw what they want in life...nt the ones that'd gladly sell theirs for a plate of indomie.

ahah! Haba.
How is that possible?
I have never seen. I have never heard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.