Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

“Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (76795 Views)

Do You Do This To Your Partner? PHOTO / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by HeWrites(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
An excited Nigerian bride has taken to social media to gush about how she can’t wait to have sex with her husband, after officially tying the knot with him.

She took to her page to share a photo from their court wedding, where she was kissing her husband.

She simply wrote:
“Wow!!! I can finally have sex.. with several dance smiley”.

She also revealed she’s been celibate while dating her now-husband.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/wow-i-can-finally-have-sx-lady-says.html

4 Likes

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by dayleke: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Finally with the husband ni....
Before the husband nko?
Kontinu ma....

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by dayleke: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:
t

Bro...
Wetin u dey do here?
Chai!!!!
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by dayleke: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
When baba God made you a woman and you wan turn yourself to a cat, abi na tigress ni?

@pic

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by Macnnoli4(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thank God for your virgin life.Motherhood life loading...

4 Likes

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by sodiqapril(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
believe her at your own peril

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by ubunja(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
women never marry for sex. thats what men do.
any idiiot who believes her celibacy story will die in the most horrible way.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by HeWrites(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:
t
Chronic space booker
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by DarkMagic(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
cheesy
It is not easy
Team V in the house grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by Daniel2289(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Has she not be having sex before. Well, only her husband can tell.

5 Likes

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by HeWrites(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
ubunja:
women never marry for sex. thats what men do.
any idiiot who believes her celibacy story will die in the most horrible way.

Ah kilode? (Weytin happen)

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by ubunja(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
DarkMagic:
cheesy
It is not easy
Team V in the house grin grin grin
dont confuse virginity with celibacy.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by HeWrites(m): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Macnnoli4:
Thank God for your virgin life.Motherhood life loading...

You believe her undecided

1 Like

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by dedonfranco(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Enjoy urself, I will join u dis Year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by Macnnoli4(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
HeWrites:

You believe her undecided
Some virgins still dey na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by millionboi2: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bleep til infinity.. .....but u will still die
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by MrLatin1: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
O fe doko niyen o

4 Likes

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cellibacy my rosy ass

3 Likes

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Celibacy ko, celibrity ni. You go find out say the puna be like borehole

5 Likes

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by Mznaett: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hmm
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
winkl
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Liar. You wan deceive us say you be virgin?
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by BizLifeE: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
So, she wants to claim she's a virgin?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: .com.ng
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by Duru009(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Story story !!
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by designVATExcel: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nothing like guilt free sex mehn.
Say no to premarital sex, but mehn it ain't easy.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by mediocre(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Celibacy is one of the most misunderstood English words. When you decide to remain celibate, it means you should refrain from not only penetrative sex but also any form of sexual activity eg kissing, bj, hand job, fingering...

Some girls will have sucked the life out of dïcks, been finger fücked, infact they'll have performed all sorts of sexual atrocities apart from the actual penetrative sex, and still be calling themselves virgins grin grin Virgin my yansh grin grin .... I cannot even marry a virgin, for what na embarassed angry angry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hehehehe! The husband dey somewhere now dey figure out how e take end up with Corodom grin

2 Likes

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by niggi4life(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Slay Queens wont like this... They see their body as a "collateral" to escape from poverty

While i can admit the girl can still hold herself by saying she's a celibate( though she'll masturbate heavily)..

What about the Guy? undecided The guy will go out in the far far street to do shoki shoki and come back to marry a Celibaby.. kiss

It's really a man's world grin

Also, the way the girl sounded, (sex-starved)...she go kill d guy with plenty sex styles wey she go don watch tire for xvideos and brazzers.com grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by andymofia(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
but she has been knacking na, she's just been celibate with this man, she's not a virgin

1 Like

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by Rayfield: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
Free License to go "Skriii ta ta ta tar..."

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.