Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz (39834 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by KunmiHuston(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
Incase he is looking for another baby mama,I'm available.... Will give him adorable kids. cheesy
Try get Small shame naaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by dollyjoy(f): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
KunmiHuston:
Try get Small shame naaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was just joking sir.
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
The girl was lyk,oya daddy gimme money for biscuit an sweet
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Rubbiish(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
winzy:
People now take pride in being a baby daddy... My generation, my generation!!
What matters is ensuring the kids are catered for.
I believe many kids will prefer a baby daddy who will cater for them to a married daddy failing in his responsibilities...
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Clinboy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lord help me to be the best dad to my kids
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Lanretoye(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
dem no dey wear uniform again for primary school.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by ACE1010: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
HAVING MONEY IS A VERY GOOD THING
BELIEVE IT OR NOT; AFTER GOD, MONEY IS THE NEXT IN POWER, EVEN LOVE RESPECT MONEY

Even the bible said it that Money answereth ALL things!!!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by CornFooPanda(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
Incase he is looking for another baby mama,I'm available.... Will give him adorable kids. cheesy
Are you adorable yourself?
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by KingLennon(m): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
aleeyus:
ok
What's this picture? I can't decode it
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by no1madman(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
I'm not impressed! Where is their mother?
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
this viviangist no get news at all,na to dey go celebrities Instagram page dey report their daily activities here as news,abeg go find better news and updates around naija and leave all these yeyebrities alone jare.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by YelloweWest: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
winzy:
He is married.
Not everyone wants elaborate wedding
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by lagdmark(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
BELIEVE IT OR NOT; AFTER GOD, MONEY IS THE NEXT IN POWER, EVEN LOVE RESPECT MONEY
You're right, if no money, Timaya for dey Bayalsa or PH dey sell plantain and Igbo.
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by ojibole(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nice one egberi papa me n my guys are waiting on them...kids dey grow so fast
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
lagdmark:

You're right, if no money, Timaya for dey Bayalsa or PH dey sell plantain and Igbo.

grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by IYANGBALI: 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You are very correct!
you too like money. Is the stone that you're cooking ready now
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by hajimutex1: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
This guy write ume then he did not pass according to what he said' were he mate today.
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by ewizard1: 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
I wanna be rich!
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by ednut1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
winzy:
is it a crime
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by prispakle15(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
Davido is a wiseman?? Looolz.
no be davido talk am...na small doctor for penalty
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Shinery0123(m): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:

In another thread a married woman was asking Casper Nyovest to come fertilize something. Well, the point I'm trying to make is that I see no difference in the two of u.
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Shinery0123(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
hajimutex1:
This guy write ume then he did not pass according to what he said' were he mate today.

Yes, some of his mates who passed their ume then are now CEOs of Multinationals and Timaya can't stand where they are. So my brother life is not a one way road and it will do u good to see the act of getting educated differently from getting a juicy job afterwards. Well, it is the system here
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by highchief1: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
he doesn't fucck same pusi with conductors and drivers.sorry dear
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by bamoski(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You are very correct!

See ya life?
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by lereinter(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

after God is God
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Rossburg(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:

See this one!....
E be like say you don forget say #Sexdolls don come take una place

No go find husband.

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Zirah: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2018
omusiliyu:

adorable what
with these your black knees and yam legs

And you think you're fine? You're ugly and look "local".
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by omusiliyu(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Zirah:

And you think you're fine? You're ugly and look "local".
Face front

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fela Kuti's Bedroom / Emeka Ike Reveals Why Nollywood Cannot Donate N3.5million For Actor Bruno / Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.