Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings (39401 Views)

Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee / Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback / Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by hypemanifeanyi: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
According to Ajikawo, it seemed like a staged event where hoodlum attack you at gunpoint and it was a shocking event to him.

He sustained injuries on the head as he was hit with rifle butt as well as bruises due to being handcuffed.
"My siblings and I were assaulted right in front of our house at 1:20PM. They actually attacked my siblings because they wanted to know why I was being physically harassed
I should press charged through my lawyers as I've kept a few pictures to show what was done and a few well to do citizens have witnessed my ordeal.
I wondered what would have happened if it was just a humble guy with no one to call. This is disgusting that I was beaten by the same policemen whose salary I pay through my tax?
I urge the Lagos Police command to investigate this matter as I've informed crime reporters about it too. If I don't get a compensation or proper apology within 48 hours, I'd be talking to the public media about it on video.

Source: https://www.mrifeanyisblog.com/2018/01/sars-operatives-beats-up-radio-lagos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by HungerBAD: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Damn.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by Narldon: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2018

SARS on the Beat..

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by Holla007(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
So sorry for Naija

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by veekid(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Awon SARS wayre

8 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by cashlurd(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
That's Nigeria for you brother

5 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by IYANGBALI: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
See mouth wey Funkybabee dey kiss and die for,shioooor

8 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by ipobarecriminals: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
cheesy sad cheesy cheesy grin sad grin sad lie.Sars can't beat u and ur face go still remain fresh. .In those good days,we kal dis kind ferefe shishi.OAU peeps sabi am.Abeg, go back and let dem complete. the beating, u can den show judge evidence* runz*

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by rasazee(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sars again! shocked

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by triklon: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Terrible
Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by olatade(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nigeria to some extent is a joke I swear

After all the noise been made about SARS recently concerning their human rights abuses here and there to which the IG promised a total overhaul but yet they still continue with their impunity.

Nigeria is indeed a lawless country if you'd ask me

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by Badonasty(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
hypemanifeanyi:
According to Ajikawo, it seemed like a staged event where hoodlum attack you at gunpoint and it was a shocking event to him.

He sustained injuries on the head as he was hit with rifle butt as well as bruises due to being handcuffed.

Source: https://www.mrifeanyisblog.com/2018/01/sars-operatives-beats-up-radio-lagos.html

Sue them

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by Edopesin: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Half Baked Story, Believe At Your Own Peril

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Third news I'll read today about these SARS. I think I'll go for #ENDSARS

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by Abbey2sam(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
OK

Is it Fsars
Or normal SARS

We need to know all this details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sars on the beat

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by DrSterling(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by abrahym(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
The SARS madness continues, even in early stage of the year
Let just pray for better Nigeria where everyone have equal rights and justice
Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by Naijacost22: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Not funny(to laff person) but funny line there. Make i laff small.
Narldon:

SARS on the Beat..

5 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by Lomprico2: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Them don resume from where them stop abi?
#endSARS now.
Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by NaijaMutant(f): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
They are gradually turning to wailers

But I don't care

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by Flexherbal(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
What did he do?
Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by ndukwejoe(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
no wonder 45 did not mince words when he called it shit hole,

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by bmxshop: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Yawa go dey.
Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by ignis: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Incomplete story... What did he do?
SARS or police can never attack you without you doing nothing to attract the attack.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by Rexnegro(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Imagine
Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by adedayourt(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
SARS
Nigerian legalised criminal
Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
It is well.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by UbanmeUdie: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
shocked

Abeg those ugly terrible marks on his face join the beat wey SARS make for him body?

Up SARS!

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings by Bsingle(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Olamide don warn you before radio lagos. Elejo we we!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / Mercy Aigbe, Odunlade Adekola, Yul Edochie Storm Ikeja For Tecno Mobile / Bovi's Children Dressed Him Up For 2018 AMVCA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.