Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert (23972 Views)

AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) / Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room / Super Eagles Gifted Beats By Dre Head Phone Ahead Of Their Match Against England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by Angelanest: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Congratulations are in order for Nigeria’s first bobsleigh team after being celebrated in the new Beats by Dre advert. Beats by Dr. Dre launched the latest installment of its global “Above The Noise” campaign featuring Nigerian women team.

The Nigerian athletes, Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere and Akuoma Omeoga, were featured in the advert as the piece highlighted how the athletes are making history and performing at the highest echelon with a determined and masterful focus.

The digital short combines footage of the team’s races alongside shots of their intense preparation in Nigeria, showcasing their unwavering drive and ability to stay above the chaos, fears and other “noise” in order to succeed.

The spot also shares how the women have pushed themselves and each other constantly to traverse new territory for themselves, for Nigeria and for Africa.

The trio, all from sprinting backgrounds, are also the first African team to make it into the bobsleigh after a Go Fund Me campaign backed their training and qualification campaign.

Meanwhile, Nigeria's women's bobsleigh team will make history in Pyeongchang, South Korea this year as the first African sled to compete at the Winter Olympics.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/nigerias-first-bobsleigh-team-team-celebrated-in-new-beats-by-dre-advert.html

11 Likes

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by Angelanest: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by bankulizer: 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chronic

8 Likes

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by RentedReality(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Way to go

I'll like to see Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet etc. endorse and provide sponsorship for our athletes

All those "na one game cut my ticket" money is what they should use to upgrade our leagues

Look at what SuperSport is doing with boxing in Ghana

39 Likes

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by HOLYDICK(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Very well indeed....i wish them goodluck in the winter Olympics

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by oshe11: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
If "Mr P" and "RudeBoy" were unable to release any album this year, HOPE HEADIES CAN NOMINATE THEM AS "NEXT RATED"grin

TOO MUCH SENSE WILL NOT KILL MEgrin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by DollarAngel(m): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
The ting goes skrrrahh!
Pap, pap, ka-ka-ka!
Skidiki-pap-pap!
And a pu-pu-drrrr-boom!
Skya!
Du-du-ku-tu-ku-pun-pun!

12 Likes

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by Amirullaha(m): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
*I was in my room last night when my neighbour started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! �" I ran to her room with a strong wood in my hand. When I dashed �� into her room, I saw a very big snake facing my lovely neighbour inside her sitting room and other neighbours joined me. We all started shouting, "Today is the end of your life, you witch snake!". I wanted to be a hero that night so, I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with a red eye. Then, i said if count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed. I started counting, 1...2....3 go! ��� Then, Peeeeeeeewm! The light went off ��. We all started screaming in the dark because the door was closed so, no way to run outside and the snake was inside the room. We nearly killed ourselves. If someone touches me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking that it was the snake. If I touched someone too, I will receive a strong beating. As am talking to you now... We all are in the hospital because we injured ourselves with the wood instead of the snake. I have stopped helping people�.*

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by Naijaland12: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
ok
Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by Okoyeebos: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
RentedReality:
Way to go

I'll like to see Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet etc. endorse and provide sponsorship for our athletes

All those "na one game cut my ticket" money is what they should use to upgrade our leagues

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by TVTKOKO(m): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nigeria and Africa's first !
Really proud of em.. Wish them the best

1 Like

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by LuvU2: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
I luv them very much ❤

3 Likes

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by vertueptime: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by ebujany(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere and Akuoma Omeoga

Our sisters from the east side won this one...two to one

Respect
Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by Franky826: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin

They didn't go there and started doing cone head and Igbos. See what they've achieved.

Nairalanders that's killing themselves over trivial tribal nonsense, when are y'all waking up?

grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by oshe11: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
These girls are smart.....

I love that their dancing videos

These are the REAL SLAYERS

1 Like

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by UbanmeUdie: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
shocked

Dre beats just lost a good fortune!

As it stands now, anything Nigeria is a curse and badluck except Yusuf or Buhari himself dies.

1 Like

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by safarigirl(f): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
They were all born and bred in Houston Texas, but took advantage of their dual citizenship and chose to represent Nigeria even as Nigeria does not recognise the sport.

Give it a while and you will see shameless Nigerian politicians famzing these girls the way they fanz AJ, all their State Governors will want a picture and Lai Mohammed will give us some funny story about the spirit of Naija and how Buhari's support made it happen.

I hope these girls come good for all the press they get, they will be the most watched team in the Olympics

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
oshe11:
If "Mr P" and "RudeBoy" were unable to release any album this year, HOPE HEADIES CAN NOMINATE THEM AS "NEXT RATED"grin

TOO MUCH SENSE WILL NOT KILL MEgrin

Lame

3 Likes

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by alfred007(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
that's cool though but in other news

Guy: Doctor, My girlfriend is pregnant but we always used double protection. Then, how is it possible?

Doctor: Let me tell you a story to make you realize that it is possible.

“There was a Hunter who always carried a Gun wherever he went. One day, he took his Umbrella instead of his
Gun and went out.
A Lion suddenly jumped infront of him. In order to scare the Lion, the hunter used the Umbrella like a Gun and shot the Lion, the Lion collapsed & died.

Guy:This is totally Nonsense. “Someone else must have shot the Lion”

Doctor: Good!!
Next patient please…have a lovely day

13 Likes

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by TVTKOKO(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Amirullaha:
*I was in my room last night when my neighbour started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! �" I ran to her room with a strong wood in my hand. When I dashed �� into her room, I saw a very big snake facing my lovely neighbour inside her sitting room and other neighbours joined me. We all started shouting, "Today is the end of your life, you witch snake!". I wanted to be a hero that night so, I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with a red eye. Then, i said if count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed. I started counting, 1...2....3 go! ��� Then, Peeeeeeeewm! The light went off ��. We all started screaming in the dark because the door was closed so, no way to run outside and the snake was inside the room. We nearly killed ourselves. If someone touches me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking that it was the snake. If I touched someone too, I will receive a strong beating. As am talking to you now... We all are in the hospital because we injured ourselves with the wood instead of the snake. I have stopped helping people�.*
lol.. And the snake go just dey look una like 'see this mumus'

7 Likes

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by oshe11: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Lame
Lamer
Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by Amirullaha(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
TVTKOKO:
lol.. And the snake go just dey look una like 'see this mumus'
The girl played a prank on us by using a fake snake...
Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by Okezedan(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Beautiful ladies making us proud
Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
ebujany:

Respect
above the noise

1 Like

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
safarigirl:
They were all born and bred in Houston Texas, but took advantage of their dual citizenship and chose to represent Nigeria even as Nigeria does not recognise the sport.

Give it a while and you will see shameless Nigerian politicians famzing these girls the way they fanz AJ, all their State Governors will want a picture and Lai Mohammed will give us some funny story about the spirit of Naija and how Buhari's support made it happen.

I hope these girls come good for all the press they get, they will be the most watched team in the Olympics
China will be the most watched team.
1 billion
180 million
Do you see it now?
They've already come good by
Just getting there against the odds
Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by Coyotejack(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
safarigirl:

I hope these girls come good for all the press they get, they will be the most watched team in the WINTER Olympics

2 Likes

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by Coyotejack(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
RentedReality:
Way to go

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by Horlufemi(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Amirullaha:

That's some scary stuff.

1 Like

Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by bewla(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
up
Re: Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere, Akuoma Omeoga Celebrated In New Beats By Dre Advert by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
ebujany:

Respect
I had to check your picture, as old as you look, look at the bunkum you wrote here, you should cover your face in shame.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter / Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move / Najila Trindade: Brazilian Police File Defamation Suit Against Neymar's Accuser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.