Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily (9732 Views)

How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads / updated: This Short Video Shows You How To Make $15 Weekly / Queen Elizabeth Coins Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by Damoxy(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2018
Please I need to join you guys and get this free coin and I would like to know how much will be needed for this business.
Please I need step by step tutorials

Cc lindahealth22
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by tayotayo60: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
lindahealth22:

That you highlighted haven't sent theirs. They said after ICO Feb.

Try and check their news in the telegram group. Mostly the always send after ICO those that have sent have completed their ICO & trading in smaller platform but working on entering huge platform like binance etc.
pls how do I copy the link to a retwit I made? Not been able to submit some applications because of this concussion. Copying link of any twit is not a problem, but when I retwit , how do I find the very link of that retwit I just made is my headache now. Need ur response ASAP.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Cc tayotayo60

Goto your profile and you see it as your last status update.

Click on it, it opens a new page. Then copy it.......Download this app to earn free bitcion automatically without doing anything!!!

Once you have data and you use android download this app to earn free bitcoin automatically per second.

Search in play store for the app
"SLIDECOIN" then register with the referral code. "Sim755" to earn huge bonus and not start from $0.

The code will help you earn much bitcion in 24 hours without referral code your earning will be very slow!!!

Don't forget to use mine

"sim755"
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sorry I have not updated here for long. I hit another b*n so I couldn't post. If you followed on tel*gram you will be updated always.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 7:41am On Jan 30, 2018
Earn free pixie coin
& other coins updated
Check in the tele,gram group for details
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2018
Register to earn 5 set coins.

Use the exact link to ensure you earn your coins.

http://wshe.es/txGqxjLZ

Rush now its still early
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
More airdrops updated!!!
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Rush now ending soon!!!

SGPAY AIRDROP
SGPay is distributing free SGP tokens to Telegram members.
Claim the airdrop by submitting your ETH address in the following link/bot

CLICK HERE TO EARN
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
Rush now before its too late Click on the link below to claim 3 free BTSG Token

Click here to claim
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Don't miss out any airdrop always get updated via telegram
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
Rewards:
• Telegram Channel Registration: 1 worth $5

Guidelines:
To earn 1 Share, all you need to do is join our official Telegram channel and fill out the form below. You must remain in the Telegram channel until conclusion of the token offering! Each participant can earn a maximum of 1 Share in this component of the campaign.

How To Apply:
Join our Telegram Group
https:///tradeplayz

Registration Form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePSztkSrJewexwqllPlK3jDDLZhRHyTBHZLw7TcDciS7UNTw/viewform

Check if your qualified
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17kWtLGfV8N5xt0BfwEq1M16Rm4YxxmPjZSwP-OIOqhk/edit#gid=1526079708
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
• Telegram Airdrop!!!!

You MUST comment reasonable word in the group like .
"Hello all" "good day admins"

How To Apply:
1) Join the Telegram Group

2) Comment in the telegram group to join the airdrop like "nice to be here"

Fill the Registration Form to submit your ETH address
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePSztkSrJewexwqllPlK3jDDLZhRHyTBHZLw7TcDciS7UNTw/viewform

More detail check the website
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 7:02am On Feb 01, 2018
• Telegram Airdrop!!!!

You MUST comment reasonable word in the group like .
"Hello all" "good day admins"

How To Apply:
1) Join the Telegram Group

2) Comment in the telegram group to join the airdrop like "nice to be here"

Fill the Registration Form to submit your ETH address

More detail check the website
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2018
More updated in telegram
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindahealth22(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
More updated
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2018
More updated & extra 2 have sent their coins.

Do check your wallet
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
You should have received IOST and other 4 airdrops by now.

Check the telegram for more airdrops
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by tayotayo60: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2018
lindashealthwat:
More updated & extra 2 have sent their coins.

Do check your wallet
Pls, how can I secure myetherwallet.com account with a 2FA (Google Authenticator ) without using my phone number? And can I use this 2FA on more than one myetherwallet.com account that I have if I download this 2FA ( Google Authenticator )on my phone?
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by freshkik(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2018
this two are the hottest airdrops at the moment

ICO is in PROGRESS! ATO Chat, invested by INB Capital of Li Xiaolai, is starting its ICO!Inviting friends into ATOC Telegram community to get 10,000 free ATOC!Time is limited! What are you still waiting for?Clicking: http://atocoin.im/invite-en.html?invite=7Tevfybv (like 10 new people join their every 10 seconds , no exaggeration)
this is very very very promising too

https://oju.io/t/refer/KWeSvyUs51F

*NB 1 more thing
both will be giving out $100million worth of coin, those that have done research know that's $100m is one of the hidden keys of knowing a new ICO
THANK ME LATER wink
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2018
tayotayo60:
Pls, how can I secure myetherwallet.com account with a 2FA (Google Authenticator ) without using my phone number? And can I use this 2FA on more than one myetherwallet.com account that I have if I download this 2FA ( Google Authenticator )on my phone?

The app mentioned is a mobile app on android and apple. (Unless your talking about the chrome extension)

Yes you can use google auth and secure more than 10 accounts but nyetherwallet & other financial service that use it as 2fa.

You just need to add a new account in the app.

Clicking on the red icon at the bottom right of the app
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by samsamo48: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
lindashealthwat:

The app mentioned is a mobile app on android and apple. (Unless your talking about the chrome extension)

Yes you can use google auth and secure more than 10 accounts but nyetherwallet & other financial service that use it as 2fa.

You just need to add a new account in the app.

Clicking on the red icon at the bottom right of the app
I may have to start this airdrop thing u guys r into too o. But to be sure of safety of my money, if I download google auth on my phone, can I:
1. Access myetherwallet.com anywhere or must it be from my phone were I downloaded the authenticator?
2. If something happens to my phone say it got damaged, does that mean I can't access my wallet and other accounts associated to the google authenticator in my damaged phone somewhere else anymore?
Tanku
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
samsamo48:
I may have to start this airdrop thing u guys r into too o. But to be sure of safety of my money, if I download google auth on my phone, can I:
1. Access myetherwallet.com anywhere or must it be from my phone were I downloaded the authenticator?
2. If something happens to my phone say it got damaged, does that mean I can't access my wallet and other accounts associated to the google authenticator in my damaged phone somewhere else anymore?
Tanku

You can access your wallet from anywhere/another device (desktop or laptop) with your private key or the key file.

You can always re download the google auth and login your access to access the 2fa keys of your wallet.

You just need to keep the google auth password safe!!!
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Your gmail account details probably
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by tayotayo60: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=lindashealthwat post=64861975]Your gmail account details probably [/quote good one there
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by samsamo48: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
lindashealthwat:

You can access your wallet from anywhere/another device (desktop or laptop) with your private key or the key file.

You can always re download the google auth and login your access to access the 2fa keys of your wallet.

You just need to keep the google auth password safe!!!

ohh thank u very much for clearing the air for me. I think I'm now set to join this airdrop stuff of a thing. Off I go!!!

1 Like

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by tayotayo60: 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
lindashealthwat:
Your gmail account details probably
how do I transport my blockchain key and blockchain ETH address to myetherwallet.com in order to see tokens sent to the blockchain ETH address?
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindahealth22(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
tayotayo60:
how do I transport my blockchain key and blockchain ETH address to myetherwallet.com in order to see tokens sent to the blockchain ETH address?
sorry am banned couldn't reply.

Use import address option in myetherwallet
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindahealth22(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lots of airdrop are updated hourly in the telegram channel don't miss it
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by tayotayo60: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2018
lindahealth22:
sorry am banned couldn't reply.

Use import address option in myetherwallet
pls I need this guide cos I don't know how to import. Am I opening myetherwallet.com with myetherwallet.com private key first before I see " import address option "? Or is the "import address option " on the homepage of myetherwallet.com. because I can't see any import address option u talked about. Is The blockchain wallet private key not the same with the blockchain wallet ID?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove / Lawyers Wigs And Gowns @ Legal Accessories Warehouse / MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.