Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

A Letter To Young Nigerians: Let Us All Wake Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Young Nigerians: Let Us All Wake Up (331 Views)

We Won’t Handover Power To Young Nigerians Just because They Insult Us– El-rufai / A Letter To Young Nigerians: Let Us All Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Young Nigerians: Let Us All Wake Up by Teajayz(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
I came across this and decided to share. It is a video of a letter to young Nigerians from a concerned Nigerian youth. The letter gave me motivations and inspirations and I believe all young Nigerians will benefit from it. It is high time we stopped dreaming and start acting.

Many years ago, I and my colleagues in the same age bracket were told "We are the leaders of tomorrow" so many of us were told. That tomorrow is today. We are to determine the next leader of our dear country as we dominate the numbers of registered voters. We all can make Nigeria great again.

All we have to avoid is selling our votes cheaply for a few thousands of naira rather we should vote for a youth who would have other youths in mind. Nigeria must be great again.
The tomorrow of our country lies in our hands. The fate of our country is in our hands. Let's vote wisely.

We are tired being jobless
We are tired being used as weapons
We are tired of being manipulated
We are tired of being insecure
We are tired of illegal immigration
We are ready to act and the time is now.
We can bring a better change to Nigeria
Give us a chance to rule

God bless young Nigerians
God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria.

This is the link of the video from the concerned Nigerian youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3BAN_mAuE4

Please WATCH LIKE AND SHARE until it gets to all young Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Bello Appoints 21 New Perm Sec / 2019 Presidency: Declare Your Presidential Ambition Group Tell Atiku, Promise To / Fayose Orders Herdsmen To Register With 5000 Naira In Host Communities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.