Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her (37692 Views)

‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) / Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by Priscy01(f): 3:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Following a call out tweet by Twitter user
@theslumflower , who accused him of body shaming her in engaging tweet he shared with his followers, ace Nigerian music producer and Mavin’s boss, Don Jazzy has apologized .

@theslumflower tweeted;
"I love being body shamed and slandered by Nigerian musicians. Thank you for being horrible
@DONJAZZY . Hope it’s worth it!"

Don Jazzy who reacted to this, tweeted;
"Wasn’t my intention to do that. Post has been deleted immediately. Pls accept my sincere apology ."

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/don-jazzy-apologizes-to-lady-who.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by Masama: 8:27am On Jan 17, 2018
Don jazzy is a perfect gentleman

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by Leonbonapart(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2018
This jazzy of a person always try to look like a gentle man but his real character keep betraying him.

Neeger you a pretender

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by donstan18: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2018
Rimimafia:
Nice one.
Masama:

For twitter

23 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by Rimimafia: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2018
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by ogwucheveekee(f): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2018
Issorite
Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by itchie: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2018
Good one Don Baba

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Masama:

A perfect gentleman wouldn't have in the first place. However, can we say the lady is a decent woman?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by oshe11: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Don Jazzy go and produce songs dat wud make u compete wit Kiddominant n YoungJohn jare....

U r jst tryna b relevant wit all shades of foolishness dese days

EVEN THE TWINS U SIGNED TO REPLACE PSQUARE HAS GONE AWOL.....

DNT WANNA TALK ABT DIJA N KOREDE DAT HAV BN MIA

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Respect

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by Wejustok2: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2018
hmmmm coded is here
Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by jingiss: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Me sef I am not understanding? How exactly did he body shame her or she’s just another one seeking for attention...

10 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by YINKS89(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Who body shame help?

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by Bossontop(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2018
undecided
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by Favourcharles23(f): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2018
Which of them is the lady

10 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2018
Boss+
Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by colossus91(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2018
Masama:
and he's still unmarried lol I hear!!
Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by binsanni(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2018
make we dey fry stone ni

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2018
Somebody should tell him that he's not getting any younger...he should goan married
Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by carlarock: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2018
That was right.,correct guy.
Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2018
Which one is she sef

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by mexxmoney: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2018
Masama:
Unlike those ybnl touts, they would have been shouting iyalaya anybody by now

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by EndtimeJudge(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2018
i just don't get how she is body shamed here. or Rihanna is @sunflower?

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Masama:
Yeah.
Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by shakyum: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2018
If to say na Wizkid or Davido, she for collect another one

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Gungnir:

A perfect gentleman wouldn't have in the first place. However, can we say the lady is a decent woman?

The most important thing is he is remorseful and apologetic.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by SkgeeBoss(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by Olawalesadiq(m): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2018
k
Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by busjeep: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2018
Masama:
Who don jazzy help
Re: Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2018
kennygee:

The most important thing is he us remorseful and apologetic.

Agreed, but what of the woman. Is she a decent woman?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Acquires A New White Mercedes / Victoria Kimani Celebrates 34th Birthday With Sexy Bikini Photo / Inspo For My Penthouse In Lagos - Maria Chike Amid Husband Snatching Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.