Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Free Texts Websites - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Texts Websites (874 Views)

Nigerian Networks And Their Annoying Texts/calls / How To Stop Spam Texts And Calls From Telecom (GSM) Service Providers / Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Texts Websites by Foenix: 12:19am On Apr 13, 2010
Plz house i need uq help with free txt websites
Re: Free Texts Websites by sammybest(m): 1:57am On Apr 13, 2010
Re: Free Texts Websites by Foenix: 4:42am On Apr 13, 2010
Thanks sammybest, more grease 2 ur elbow wink
Re: Free Texts Websites by Darhmmie: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2010
pls help me.i went 2 txt2day but the reponse is that i should put 10 number's .pls help me with the 1 u guys are using
Re: Free Texts Websites by b0y(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2010
Most reliable is mjoy.com, U can only access it with operamini.
Re: Free Texts Websites by Teachexcel(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2010
Is it free text website you will use to send regular greetings or reminders to your customers?

Or can any free text website enable you send meeting reminders to your business associates numbering about 20?

How will you use free text website to schedule birthday greetings to your customers, friends, family, associates, colleagues to be delivered on their respective birthdays when you have a busy schedule and cannot send messages everytime?

Well, except for just a few messages of less than 5 per week. If you really want to be in touch with your customers and friends through text messages, the website you need is http://www.smsworld.tv.

There you can do a whole lot of sms/text messaging; SMS marketing, regular reminders and greetings to your customers to keep them in touch, New product annoucement, discounts annoucements, sales promotion annoucement, etc. all through SMS messages that will get to your customers directly on their mobile phones.

The good of it all is that, you can schedule the messages to deliver on their phones at a particular time and date you choose.

(1) (Reply)

Help! / My Pings Are Not Delivering Nor Entering / What Network Is Best For BIS Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.