Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? (3104 Views)

See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2018
Almost 900k I for win, Westham no fit score goal.I give up.

On my way to 3MB

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by NeeKlaus: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2018
Bros please, don't use 3MB. That lagoon has already been overbooked today and tomorrow.

Try Ejigbo.

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by mikejj(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2018
grin baba kill yourself you wont die.
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Divay22(f): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2018
It seems y'all are really serious about getting this sex doll thing grin cheesy grin grin grin

I know it won't be long, another new disease will surface o as a result of the doll cheesy cheesy grin grin( we'll wait)
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:
It seems y'all are really serious about getting this sex doll thing grin cheesy grin grin grin

I know it won't be long, another new disease will surface o as a result of the doll cheesy cheesy grin grin( we'll wait)
you remembrance my
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Bros please, don't use 3MB. That lagoon has already been overbooked today and tomorrow.

Try Ejigbo.
Abeg u get life jacket? I don't want to be murdered by those fishes...issa suicide mission
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2018
mikejj:
grin baba kill yourself you wont die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

The only disease that can occur is Hunger..hunger for more sex I need to get my shyla stylez back from the dead.
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by ken2baba(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2018
Lol
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Oyebee91(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2018
westham won
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Run away from Gambling. You will never win. It has ruined and still ruining relationships and lives. Run. The sex doll thing is the latest in the destruction of humanity's psyche. Very soon bestiality will become a human right.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/learned-working-bet9ja-agent/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by DaddyKross: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Run away from Gambling. You will never win. It has ruined and still ruining relationships and lives. Run. The sex doll thing is the latest in the destruction of humanity's psyche. Very soon bestiality will become a human right.

Make i no bet, make i no buy sex doll

Kuku kill me na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Oyebee91:
westham won
AET issa lost bet cry
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
DaddyKross:

Make i no bet, make i no buy sex doll

Kuku kill me na undecided
But the thing no dey cause you problems? E no dey put you for trouble? Shey you dey lose more than you dey win? I don work with the company so I know say una no fit win pass wetin una go lose. Your winnings is just like a fraction of your savings with them. Read that article. E long but we worth am.

Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by DaddyKross: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
But the thing no dey cause you problems? E no dey put you for trouble? Shey you dey lose more than you dey win? I don work with the company so I know say una no fit win pass wetin una go lose. Your winnings is just like a fraction of your savings with them. Read that article. E long but we worth am.

Na your lose ? Na your problems ? What i know is that one day one day, i will pack all my contribution from Bet9ja.

Make i log in go play Ajansare jaare whether i fit chop money to take buy Dolly cool
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
DaddyKross:

Na your lose ? Na your problems ? What i know is that one day one day, i will pack all my contribution from Bet9ja.

Make i log in go play Ajansare jaare whether i fit chop money to take buy Dolly cool
Lol. It's an unfair contribution. How you go contribute 2k every week and after two months dem give you 4k in return. Haba! Check am na! But like you talk, na your money sha.
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Divay22(f): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
ceejayx:

The only disease that can occur is Hunger..hunger for more sex I need to get my shyla stylez back from the dead.
We'll see about that cool
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

We'll see about that cool
You really don't want us to enjoy this life abi..
no p
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by DaddyKross: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. It's an unfair contribution. How you go contribute 2k every week and after two months dem give you 4k in return. Haba! Check am na! But like you talk, na your money sha.

Who's talking about 4k ? 2k everyday ? I pray ooh cheesy Be like you no know as Virtual dey chop money from person hand.

One day is one day sha
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Divay22(f): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
ceejayx:

You really don't want us to enjoy this life abi..
no p
You've been enjoying all this while na
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by pepethemaniac: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

It will only reduce the spread of STD and Potential Rapist and you have the inventors to thank for that.
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
DaddyKross:

Who's talking about 4k ? 2k everyday ? I pray ooh cheesy Be like you no know as Virtual dey chop money from person hand.

One day is one day sha
I know. I'm talking about the normal or slow bets. Virtual destroys and it's more addictive. You always lose playing it.

So many times guys are sent to the bank but they come to virtual with the money.

Is it the dude that came with 64K, removed 10k, played, lost and brought out another 10k.

The dude that spent his family's monthly foodstuffs bill on Virtual, lost and still owed money.

You guys should leave the game entirely. You fit no fit win dem.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

You've been enjoying all this while na
Ehn those ones na shortlasting enjoyment na, this one is here to stay
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by DaddyKross: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I know. I'm talking about the normal or slow bets. Virtual destroys and it's more addictive. You always lose playing it.

So many times guys are sent to the bank but they come to virtual with the money.

Is it the dude that came with 64K, removed 10k, played, lost and brought out another 10k.

The dude that spent his family's monthly foodstuffs bill on Virtual, lost and still owed money.

You guys should leave the game entirely. You fit no fit win dem.

With God, all things are possible

Bhet Virtual don reck me sha ooh cry cry. I won't give up cry
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
ceejayx:
Almost 900k I for win, Westham no fit score goal.I give up.

On my way to 3MB
coupon number please!
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
mistel:

coupon number please!
I don tear am
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
DaddyKross:

With God, all things are possible

Bhet Virtual don reck me sha ooh cry cry. I won't give up cry
Lololol. That's the problem.

To stop am, stop virtual first. Then delete your online account. Dey bet weekly. Then gradually just enjoy football for the game itself.

Me, I don see brokenness. I don see poverty. I no fit remember the last time I get bank alert. I be football fan. I watch every sport and follow even Arab leagues but I no fit bet.

Why? No be liver or fear issue. Na because I no say I no fit rich through betting. I know say I go die faster betting. I know say those wey get the companies no be idiot.

I know say peace of mind matter and betting no dey give anyone peace. It's never too late to stop. Na false hope betting dey give.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by DaddyKross: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Lololol. That's the problem.

To stop am, stop virtual first. Then delete your online account. Dey bet weekly. Then gradually just enjoy football for the game itself.

Me, I don see brokenness. I don see poverty. I no fit remember the last time I get bank alert. I be football fan. I watch every sport and follow even Arab leagues but I no fit bet.

Why? No be liver or fear issue. Na because I no say I no fit rich through betting. I know say I go die faster betting. I know say those wey get the companies no be idiot.

I know say peace of mind matter and betting no dey give anyone peace. It's never too late to stop. Na false hope betting dey give.

Okay i go quit but let me try for the last time today sad
Re: I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
DaddyKross:

Okay i go quit but let me try for the last time today sad
Lolol. Na de bad spirit be that o! Make I give you assignment. If you go house or enter street today, try look for just two people who been poor, wey bet9ja make rich. Just two.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Satisfy Your Woman And Last 45 Mins In Bed / Dear Readers, Please I Need Your Advice On My Wife / Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.