Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station (15050 Views)

Should I Change The Car Tyres As Advised ? / I Need A Car Hire Service Preferably A Bus From Okota To Ajah / Tesla Voluntarily Recalls 123,000 Model S Evs Over Faulty Steering Bolts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by saydfact(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2018
@rrslagos767 on twitter shared the following information on their handle.

The driver of FKJ 956 DD is advised to voluntarily report to Ajah Police Station. The victim of his Hit and Run didnt die. The car bumper and number plate fell at the scene. We took the victim to Samkol Hospital.

see screenshots and pics below.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by nerodenero: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2018
His name, address and all vital information is tied to the plate number that's if the car belongs to him. No escape route again, surrender jejely grin grin grin and if the car isn't his, he should do the surrendering on behalf of the owner grin grin.

Thank God the man survived but Ajah Police will suck him dry.

23 Likes

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by Holla007(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2018
May God help us... All these learners that call their self drivers Kontunu
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by fredpaul: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2018
Practice JAMB(CBT) online; Its fee and fun. https://tutor.obiaks.com

1 Like

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by itiswellandwell: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2018
Wish you quick recovery.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by purem(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
O ti jelo undecided

As far has it's 9ja una no fit catch am lailai.

Believe me

Tank God say d guy no die.

nerodenero:
His name, address and all vital information is tied to the plate number that's if the car belongs to him. No escape route again, surrender jejely grin grin grin and if the car isn't his, he should do the surrendering on behalf of the owner grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by adisabarber(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dem no see hin records for vehicle registry?
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by rezzy: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
I'm sure he will report himself. Staying at the scene can be deadly

4 Likes

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by bigplayerz(m): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
Stay informed if the owner of plate number fkj 596 dd is your friend tell him/her to report immediately...it can still be settled now
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by Aniedi30(m): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
if na them would there go?

1 Like

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by Talk2Bella(f): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin grin grin these police people sef, make d man use him leg come station, instead dem go tell us say dem nor fit track the plate number cheesy cheesy

if this man go scot free, id join the bandwagon and proclaim the police force as one of the worst in the world. angry

2 Likes

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
nerodenero:

grin that one!

2 Likes

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by wane01(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
nerodenero:

Let them drink him jare....
Sey na beans to drive for Ajah...
I sha pity the owner if the car was borrowed
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by vertueptime: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
Its nt always hit and run, most times its stupid people crossing without looking then they put you in trouble for nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by zombieTRACKER: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Yesterday a car killed a woman near VGC roundabout as she was crossing to buy kerosene at northwest filling station with her keg...

Just yesterday sad
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by gulfer: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
This one don enter one-chance, plate number is attached to a fordPASSAT..................police right now knocking on his door embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by anibirelawal(m): 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
He will eventualy show up!
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by zombieTRACKER: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
nerodenero:

As him don start to run
Make em complete the run oo
Because Naija police no be person friend

1 Like

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
vertueptime:
Its nt always hit and run, most times its stupid people crossing without looking then they put you in trouble for nothing.
no pedestrian bridges and most drivers driver over speed limit on dat road
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
The way dem go Bleep this guy up ehn,chee ya him for just wait
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by doctokwus: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
vertueptime:
Your head is there.
Driving,particularly in the night now in Nigeria,especially in Lagos is pretty risky for a vehicle driver.
Sometimes you see people just lazily crossing the highway,with no functional street lamps,and you just have to do your best reacting at the spur of the moment and pray to God to avoid knocking them down.
It even makes more sense now taking public transport at night,if not one may just end up "buying a market"for no fault of his or hers.
Some of them are absent minded due to so many things going through their heads,some just don't give a damn for life again.

2 Likes

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by vertueptime: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
no pedestrian bridges and most drivers driver over speed limit on dat road

My brother u are responsible for ur own safety, some people cant wait 5 mins to cross road, some asume the driver must stop for them, even if there are bridges most prefer to run across the street, i was lucky to have been trained in primary school the rules of crossing the road, i can tell u that about 70% of people i see crossing just do it without regarding the rules , im assuming most of them dont even have an idea of it, jst look left look right car far small then cross

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by Quality20(m): 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
let him report to d station he has friends
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by maballack(m): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
my brother its 956 and nit 656,
gulfer:
This one don enter one-chance, plate number is attached to a ford..................police right now knocking on his door embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
vertueptime:

My brother u are responsible for ur own safety, some people cant wait 5 mins to cross road, some asume the driver must stop for them, even if there are bridges most prefer to run across the street, i was lucky to have been trained in primary school the rules of crossing the road, i can tell u that about 70% of people i see crossing just do it without regarding the rules , im assuming most of them dont even have an idea of it, jst look left look right car far small then cross
almost hit someone one night under d pedestrian bridge at jakande lekki
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by busxer: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
anibirelawal:
He will eventualy show up!
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by madgoat(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
saydfact:
@rrslagos767 on twitter shared the following information on their handle.

see screenshots and pics below.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Hmmmmm... See trap. Person wey don die already grin

1 Like

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
vertueptime:
those cars on that lekki epe road do overspeed
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by madgoat(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
bigplayerz:
Stay informed if the owner of plate number fkj 596 dd is your friend tell him/her to report immediately...it can still be settled now

Forget that thing.... Them no see the guy records and hence coming on twitter to try and lull him out.���
Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by bigplayerz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Make una...see my findings shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked but na wah oo

Re: Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station by bigplayerz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Bros no put person for trouble the number is FKJ 956 DD
gulfer:
This one don enter one-chance, plate number is attached to a ford..................police right now knocking on his door embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does A Keke Napep Cost? / 10 Most Dangerous Place To Drive In The World, Lagos Makes The List / BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.