Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud (4612 Views)

Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission / New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / Checkout The List Of Songs Reportedly Banned By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by nellaluv(f): 3:23am On Apr 13, 2010
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50LzY2NDAuanBn&s=NC8xMy8yMDEw&w=188[/img]
Terry G
National Association Of Nigerian Students ( NANS), has banned Terry Amanyi Gabriel  otherwise known as Terry G, from performing at any function organised by students. nigeriafilms.com learnt that the decision of the  Comrade Jude Emiko-led executive was  prompted by an alleged fraudulent act perpetrated by the artiste against the Student Union Government (SUG) of the University of  Benin.
Investigations revealed that UNIBEN students contacted Terry G to perform at a show and was paid N500,000 , while a receipt with number  000159  and dated 23  January, 2010  was issued to the bargain. He was even said to have demanded for  a return ticket for four members of his group and  accommodation, among other things, which were said to have been provided in advance in  anticipation that he would show up for the show  slated for 29  January, 2010. Terry G was said to have participated in the television jingle of the planned show, but to  their dismay, the artiste did not show up for the  show slated for the school's sports complex.
Prince Harrisson  Ehimiyen, President of the  UNIBEN SUG,  told nigeriafilms.com that when he  was contacted to know why he did not show up  for the show, the artiste was unable to offer any useful explanation for his act. Ehimiyen said that because of the artiste's  disappointment, students of the institution have  declared the four-man committee led by the  SUG's Director of Welfare,  persona non grata. When Terry G was contacted,  a man who  identified himself as Uche and claimed to be his  manager, confirmed that his artiste did not  attend the show because the students failed to  meet some contractual obligations, adding,  however, that "we have agreed to refund their  money and which we have since done." But Uche's claim was debunked by UNIBEN's  Welfare Director, Comrade Cryril Emiko, who  said that Terry G's organisation is yet to either  refund the money which was paid in cash or  offer any terms of payment. "In fact, we have reported the case to the police  and we have been assured that the case will be  investigated, " he stated further.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/7029/22/terry-g-banned-banned.html
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3RlcnJ5LWdHLmpwZw==&s=NC8xMy8yMDEw&w=650[/img]
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by bgees(m): 3:44am On Apr 13, 2010
shocked
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by Rhymstein(m): 5:24am On Apr 13, 2010
I thought Harrison has graduatd n a chick is nw d SUG President

Why PMAN never stop Terry G frm performin self,cos dis is gettin to mch
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by Mobinga: 5:54am On Apr 13, 2010
They should ban him as a musician
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by tosinaded(m): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2010
If they actually didnt meed the demands,then screw dem abeg!
4 ur info,him dey go unilag on the 23rd wiv dagrin!

#itsnaija
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by Rhymstein(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2010
@tosin
He refused to refund d money,500,000 should stay wit terry g?
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by Genuflect(m): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2010
If what they claim is true, then Terry should refund them. But if them no meet contractual demands, then what's the fuss about?
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by ayettymama(f): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2010
WHY DID THEY PAY HIM IN CASH

AND WHY DID THEY MAKE NO CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT??

NIGERIANS NEED TO WAKE UP!
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by eleshin(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2010
4k contractual agreement! he collected money from STUDENT and refuse to show up in d show and d best nland cud offer is dat dey shud hav met contractual agreement,i dnt even know wat dis nland is turning to.sentiment is beclouding our sense of judgement.well it can only happen to uniben and some other schools.hmmm if it is my own lasu,its either he is in hospital recuperating or in mortuary getting prepared for final journey home.d last time he was in lasu,he performed as if obama was in front of him.
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by Amya(f): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2010
Now, that's really bad. Terry g should be banned by a more stronger body, Pman?
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by tosinaded(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2010
U sure say una sug neva chop the money?
Hiss,all this hungry bast.ar.ds runnin sug on our campuses!
The poster prob didnt get shishi outta d money!
Fuckn liars

#itsnaija
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by Genuflect(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2010
tosinaded@:

Fuckn liars

#itsnaija
LWKMD!!
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by eleshin(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2010
tosinaded@:

Fuckn liars

#itsnaija
poster ma yin e ni banger.beware!
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by nellaluv(f): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2010
tosinaded@:

Fuckn liars

#itsnaija

did u check b4 spilling ur guts, was it written dat i'm in UNIBEN or member of SUG. Which one concern me sef, i just brought the news.
#itsnaija 2 lol
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by dawhizkid1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2010
Rhymstein:

I thought Harrison has graduatd n a chick is nw d SUG President

Why PMAN never stop Terry G frm performin self,cos dis is gettin to mch
as @ d time wey d stuff happen na Harrison be SUG President. . . . . I remember dat day. . . T.G Fall my hand sha!
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by dominique(f): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2010
he was prolly too doped out on weed to remember he had a gig undecided
i still like him tho'.
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by tayoast(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2010
dominique:

he was prolly too doped out on weed to remember he had a gig undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by googles: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

stooooopid boi

too much weed in the system
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by tayoast(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
too much weed in the system
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by aieromon(m): 12:20am On Apr 14, 2010
There's no way Terry G would eat 500k without Ben boiz beatin' the shyt outtof him.I think the stupid SUG is takin' its students for a ride.
If however,Terry G did collect the money,we don't need the police to collect our money back.
We no fit carry last lai lai.
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by nellaluv(f): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2010
^ ^ benin boy, i know cheesy

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by Rhymstein(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2010
una dey make me laff.as uniben boys wan take beat am,when e no come d show at all.as dem go take see am beat now
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by honeric01(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2010
Rhymstein:

una dey make me laff.as uniben boys wan take beat am,when e no come d show at all.as dem go take see am beat now

i pity him face, if he use mistake enter Benin and dem come sight am, ahaaa, wahala don ghast for am be that.
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by kstrika(m): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2010
money don enter account be sey e don enter
so no refunding, wetin fit happen be sey
terry fit come another show for uniben
or even self that una sug fit be the wahala, oh
na me kenny strika, omo 9ja,
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by googles: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2010
nellaluv:

Omo see red eyes  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by Genuflect(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
googles:

Omo see red eyes  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why you dey shout? You never smoke before ni? Lol
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by googles: 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2010
Genuflect:

Why you dey shout? You never smoke before ni? Lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my own eyes no dey shine like this wenever i smoke o
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by omotee231: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2010
500k don enter voicemail, maybe him go take inside buy some new blings.
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by Genuflect(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my own eyes no dey shine like this wenever i smoke o

You should change your dealer asap. He's not selling you the good shiit or maybe you ain't toking it right grin
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2010
eleshin:

4k contractual agreement! he collected money from STUDENT and refuse to show up in d show and d best nland cud offer is dat dey shud hav met contractual agreement,i dnt even know wat dis nland is turning to.sentiment is beclouding our sense of judgement.well it can only happen to uniben and some other schools.hmmm if it is my own lasu,its either he is in hospital recuperating or in mortuary getting prepared for final journey home.d last time he was in lasu,he performed as if obama was in front of him.
grin grin
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by googles: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2010
Genuflect:

You should change your dealer asap. He's not selling you the good shiit or maybe you ain't toking it right grin

my dealer iz the best mehn. . . . . . Great skunk and things

and am so taking it right cool cheesy
Re: Terry Banned By National Association of Nigerian Students For Alleged Fraud by Genuflect(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2010
googles:

my dealer iz the best mehn. . . . . . Great skunk and things

and am so taking it right cool cheesy

Awww, see this cute lil' gyal talking about weed. Je ki daddy e gba e mu. Lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest From Flavour Big Tune!( Ife Uwa Odiro Easy) / Download Album: Spillage Village - Spilligion Zip & MP3 / Top 10 Nigerian Music Downloads For May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.