Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church (46014 Views)

Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests / Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Icecreamy: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
On her Instagram page, the popular blogger posted her encounter with the pastor at salvation ministry.

Pastor @david_ibiyeomie officially helps me SURRENDER MY LIFE TO #JESUS
Yesterday Tuesday 16th of January 2018 marked 7 days I left #Portharcourt prison. Been doing outdoor therapy as instructed by my psychotherapist. Venturing out safely into neighborhoods which I've been doing as part of my treatment of depression.

I normally go to 3pm prayers at the Catholic church down the street to get spiritual energy. Last night, I decided to go to New GRA to worship at #Salvationministries. I walked into the kingdom of God like no other. This church was very different. I was lifted! They were having 4.30pm prayers after a 21 day fast. I joined them in an energized service in a God anointed mega church. I ate communion and drank wine. The Lord was everywhere!
�⛪
After service I asked security personnel to meet Pastor Ibiyeomie privately in his office to pray for me. The men in black suits took me to a waiting room and then asked me to come in. There were 5 pastors in the room watching. Two were my prosecuting lawyers, then I walked up to him telling him I was the one he locked up in prison! I knelt down and he grabbed my hands. Suddenly my all day asthma wheezing and migraine vanished! He had divine powers of some kind. He prayed for me, told me he had FORGIVEN ME long time ago and repeated it in front of me again. I told him I was not bitter and have forgiven him too. I have decided to serve God and it will be through Salvation Ministries and him.
�⛪
Pray that the holy spirit transforms #DavidIbiyeomie into a greater realm of sensitivity, revelation, and divine direction that will give birth to manifestation of the holy spirit in time for next week 22nd-26th January 2018 when he invited me for his #5NOG 5 nights of glory. He says miracles happen during that week. �⛪
My miracles started last night. I will give my compelling TESTIMONY soon. I am never leaving PH again. I begin serving the Lord here working in his church and will stoop to conquer flying my flags with Jesus here at Salvation Ministries. The Home of Success! See you next week at 5 NIGHTS OF GLORY!! Isn't God wonderful? �⛪� OluKemi Olunloyo @hnnafrica

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeDFmhonfAG/

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by princechurchill(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Was this before or after u begged flavor to lash u mercilessly on twitter

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by doyinisaac(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hahaha lol...prison Don make this one brain go back to default settings,she is beginning to use her common sense.....

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by rayblings(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

Punishment Don finally humble this woman.

But as a pastor who teaches about forgiveness and all why then did he sue and jailed her four times in a year. I mean he should have let God deal with her on his behalf.

Even the celebrities she offended " sinners" did not do that. This is very disappointing.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by wilcox(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
She has been arrested at last, let's just hope that this is her final bus stop to curtail all her excesses in her so call profession.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by aguiyi2: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Pastor forgives after dishing out punishment?,na waa for nija brand of Christianity.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Marvel1206: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kemi don taste prison life grin nobody tell am make e thread carefully

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Kevosky: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
If you cannot beat them...

you know the rest

55 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by nwakibie3(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
E remain freeze abi ice block grin grin

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by FabulousAutos(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thank God for your new life. I hope your repentance is genuine and not out of frustration cos we all know how vulnerable you've been presently.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by publicenemy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
She has no shame, no pride, no ego.

When you make enemies in life you must be prepared for what ever comes with it. Doing her job as a blogger even though she was hated was the right thing. So no matter what you do you don't go begging those you once attacked especially when the won the battle. Is just like Antonio Conte going to beg Jose Mourinho tomorrow... Even if she is dying of hunger she shouldn't have. Pride cometh before a fall.... But sometimes it's better to fall with your pride intact.

She messed up big time.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Vladm(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
Publicity stunt..... when u lack quality materials for your blog/accounts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Abbeyme: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by DWJOBScom(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Well i hope we don't get another tweet while am grateful to God over this!

While i patiently wait for freeze to encounter GOD and says his own.

So when i hear people say all sort about what they don't know, it's funny cos if you encounter God , you won't believe what you will do and say - what's the name of this fine boy actor who visited T.B Joshua and called his deliverance "embarrassment" grin grin grin

Layoff human wisdom and try faith

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by fejikudz(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Factory reseting completed!!! grin grin grin E remain daddy frezze

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Factory reset101. Them don press her power button + volume down button together. grin

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by positivelord: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
princechurchill:
Was this before or after u begged flavor to lash u mercilessly on twitter

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
undecided After Getting The Attention She Needed

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by onunwa21(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nice one!!! U now use ur head

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by IYANGBALI: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
What?who released her from prison? We must revisit her case today at the coven,she must go back to the prison where she rightly belongs

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by publicenemy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
Drama queen

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
Fok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Ajadiboye(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kemi's account has been hacked.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by lawrenzi(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thank God for your life. May his name be praised for ever

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Lincoln275(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
she is broke and she needs money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by busky101(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lmao
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Joseunlimited(f): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rehabilitation is the best thing

She's feeling better now

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by jacoik(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
If I talk now some ppl go say I talk. But sha make I just dey dey observation how e go end. But prison bad sha. See as this aunt dey reason now
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church by Mariangeles(f): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Freeze is next...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukky Ajayi Celebrated Her 82nd Birthday 5 Months Ago (photos) / Nina And Miracle Are Back Together, Spotted Taking A Stroll At The Beach (video) / Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.