Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Main Equipment Of Cocoa Powder Grinding Production Line - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Main Equipment Of Cocoa Powder Grinding Production Line (853 Views)

CBN Blocks Exportation Of Cocoa: 100,000 Tons Trapped In Ports / Agricultural Equipment Of Organic Fertilizer / Main Equipment Of Cashew Nut Roasting Production Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Main Equipment Of Cocoa Powder Grinding Production Line by tinawang(f): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
The cocoa powder grinding production line includes cocoa bean roasting machine,cocoa bean skin peeling machine,cocoa butter grinding machine,cocoa oil making machine,cocoa powder grinder,cocoa powder packing machine and so on.
If you want to start a business about cocoa powder,welcome to contact me with freely,or you can leave your email and whatsapp or other online contact way,i will send the machine detail,images,video and quotation to you.

Re: Main Equipment Of Cocoa Powder Grinding Production Line by tinawang(f): 3:10am On Jan 18, 2018
Dear,i will add you on Whatsapp
Firmvine:
Send pictures, videos and quotation to my whatsapp number � +2347069654183
Re: Main Equipment Of Cocoa Powder Grinding Production Line by Educitti(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2018
Hello Tina Wang. Kindly send me details of the machines - videos, photos quotes. Send them to 0811888 on WhatsApp or businessdev@relianceheights.com. Thanks.
Re: Main Equipment Of Cocoa Powder Grinding Production Line by tinawang(f): 2:12am On Feb 23, 2018
Dear,i will add you on whatsapp grin
Educitti:
Hello Tina Wang. Kindly send me details of the machines - videos, photos quotes. Send them to 08118882775 on WhatsApp or businessdev@relianceheights.com. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Cow Kidney And Gallstones / Stop Looking Down On The Farmers / Tractor On The Go: Tractor Hiring Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.